1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Kunos please help! PSN store Hong Kong issue

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by LotusTeam, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Gary Ho

Gary Ho Rookie

Damn right.

2. whisky6

whisky6 Rookie

oh, 1 more thing

so after the download is completed
    can i login with my HK PSN n play this game with new dlc?
    what im thinking is the dlc is already in my ps4

3. Gary Ho

Gary Ho Rookie

It is fine, as long as the dlc are downloaded and installed. I opened a new UK account and went back to my original account now.

whisky6 likes this.
  4. whisky6

whisky6 Rookie

Hm... I have problem with adding my Paypal account on my UK PSN. I've tried to add payment method a few times but it's not a success

[​IMG]

5. Banova

Banova Rookie

In Taiwan, we had same problem on PayPal.
    So we buy the UK PSN Card from some Sales Channel.

6. MPOW3R

MPOW3R Rookie

I'm based in HK and I just bought the Japanese pack DLC from the UK PSN store using my UK account but I'm not able to access the DLC contents if I were to switch back to my HK account (I can access if using the UK Account)? FYI, I bought the main game through the HK PSN store. Any advise?

7. whisky6

whisky6 Rookie

I can't buy points from uk ps store due to uk ps store dun allow me to add paypal

hv u tried to install the dlc before switch back to ur hk account?

8. MPOW3R

MPOW3R Rookie

There doesn't seem to be an option to download the DLC. Once I made the payment, it just says "Purchased" and the cars become selectable in-game (only when using the UK Account).

9. Racer_Z

Racer_Z Gamer

This is really RIDICOLOUS, that we have to try some tricks to work around the evident absence of 505/Kunos on this issue, which I kindly remark is lasting since early October, when the pack was originally released for EU/US stores.

It will be appreciated that 505 (AC_CM505 is the user right?) would post some reply in this thread, as he/she is able to promptly reply to other threads regarding upcoming DLC.

A fair approach should be to fix current unresolved issues for all worldwide users, before thinking to future plans.
    Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
  10. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hey guys! We're aware of your concerns and will update you as soon as we can!

11. delmetpyy

delmetpyy Rookie

Hey GuysJust curious why are a lot of users still using US PSN when everything is available in Indian PSN Store ?Even i was using US PSN ID until PS Store was launched in IndiaIs there any benefit in using US PSN ID ?thanks

12. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hey guys! We're aware that the DLC and Season Pass isn't available right now in Asia but we're working on it. We will update you as soon as we can with more info.

13. whisky6

whisky6 Rookie

Great work! took almost a month to post a reply but received lots of complain to realise the problem. really good work indeed! 505

pipOnian likes this.
  14. Racer_Z

Racer_Z Gamer

Hi AC_CM505,

Please note that also the Prestige Pack is not available.

Honestly, posting after more than one month of complains just to say that you are aware of the issue and will update as soon as you can, it sounds a joke to us.

We are talking about DLCs already being available to other markets since early October, and after one month there is still no certain date or solution for making available to Asia. This is surreal.

15. Peter Leong

Peter Leong Rookie

People in here always said it is not Kunos problem and ask us to raise ticket to 505 games or PS side, i've already did both. However, over a month still not get this problem resolved. Publisher said it is PS issue, PS said it is publisher issue.

To all Genius in this forum, please tell me which way can make this problem get resolved.

16. Racer_Z

Racer_Z Gamer

I seriously think there is no real willing to resolve this issue. Is no real interest for anyone except few Asian players. Probably they already know how much the game sold in Asia, and they don't consider worthy to even spend 5 minutes to look after this.

If there was a clear intent to get this problem fixed, it was already done since long time ago!!!

pipOnian and whisky6 like this.
  17. pipOnian

pipOnian Rookie

I've stopped playing AC. Not surpirsed that after logging on after 2 weeks this problem still exist. Kunos and 505 need to wake up their ****ing idea. I've supported them paying the top price upon launch, and this is how you treat me?

18. Rudski

Rudski Alien

Stop acting like a child without his/her favorite toy. Try to act... I don't know....double your shoe size? :cool:

19. LotusTeam

LotusTeam Gamer

I think lots of Asian people had acted and wait for 505 to response patiently, and you know what? The outcome was hilarious!! I got an email from 505 customer service this morning (after more than a month, see the date at the bottom of the email conversation), so please stop accusing us for not acting to resolve this regional DLC problem, and apparently now, 505 customer support was absolutely "GORGEOUS", they don't even know what they are doing.......how funny it is!!! They ask me back if the problem is solved!!!!!! They don't even communicate with Kunos Similazioni!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or, this CS Kyle doesn't ask for his Boss for any update info and ask back their customer for situation update???? Do they know what they are doing????????

And I immediately check PSN Hong Kong this morning................AND I AM GOING TO REPLY KYLE........YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IM STILL EXPERIENCING PAIN IN MY AXX, STILL NOTHING ON HONG KONG PSN STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A gentle version of the reply would be "Thanks for your follow up Kyle~ And yes, I still can't find any DLC on Hong Kong PSN store, pls advise and follow up. Thanks!"

********************See below email conversation history****************************

Today
    Hi LotusTeam,
    Hi there -- my apologies for the wait. Are you still experiencing this issue at the current time?

-Kyle B.
    505 Games Customer Support

Ticket: https://support.505games.com/helpdesk/tickets/8510

On Wed, 26 Oct at 9:59 AM , 505 Games Support <help@505games.com> wrote:

Hi LotusTeam,
    I wish that I had more information for you! Truly, I want this to get fixed as much as you do, but it's not something that I have control over :( We are aware of the issue, and I promise that once I know anything more, I will let you know right away.

-Kyle B.

On Tue, 25 Oct at 5:54 AM , LotusTeam <t502kg@gmail.com> wrote:
    Hi Kyle,

Is that the way you treat your customer in Hong Kong? At least, if you confirm to me that 505 will never provide any support to Hong Kong PSN, I can stop asking you the same question again, I mean it...please help me put a full stop to this matter, waiting for your confirmation is so painful....

從我的 iPhone 傳送

505 Games Support <help@505games.com> 於 2016年10月20日 06:06 寫道:

Hi LotusTeam,
    Thanks for being patient -- unfortunately, I don't have an update on this issue just yet. So sorry for the inconvenience.

-Kyle B.

On Sun, 16 Oct at 6:53 PM , LotusTeam <t502kg@gmail.com> wrote:
    Hi Kyle,

Could you please update the status of this ticket?

thanks,

LotusTeam

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  20. Racer_Z

Racer_Z Gamer

Hi All,

I would like to say that I keep playing with Assetto Corsa because is by far the best racing game available on the PS4, and probably the only game worth to be called simulation.
    It is just a pity that such a great game received initially a support not adequate.

Anyway I have just received an email from 505 which is good for us and gives the dates for the next DLC releases in the Asian markets:

30th November 2016
    Season Pass
    Performance Upgrade Pack
    Prestige Pack
    Japanese Pack

6th December
    Porsche Pack 1

So guys we are close to have these DLC available. Enjoy!!