1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

1.10 and PP2 Impressions

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Ace Pumpkin, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I really like these inclusions:-

- Added brake pressure setup options for all cars
    - Added electronics tab in the car setup
    - Fixed Default ABS/TC and current ABS/TC level not being synchronized
    - Fixed rear damping ratio in Car Engineer app
    - Added majorly IMO tyres temperature to shared memory

The 458 Gt2 feels a little different to me. You guys?

2. yusupov

yusupov Alien

do we not have an "aris rundown" post? hope one is incoming if not.

3. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

The Low setting uses less battery, especially on higher speeds/gears
    The High setting uses more battery in higher speeds/gears

The Preserve from Aggressive setting, changes how torque is transferred to the front wheels, depending on their slip and thus using more or less battery and heating/wearing more or less the front tyres. Obviously the aggressive setting will give faster lap times but put the front tyres in more stress as well as consume more battery/energy per lap.

Keep in mind that LMP1 drivers use as low a setting as possible and manually boost the ERS with the button in order to overtake slower cars or defend their position

Schnipp, JusTiCe8, PhenOm and 21 others like this.
  4. yusupov

yusupov Alien

can you say if the max deployment is above the listed 900bhp? its...crazy.

5. Wouldn't consider that a good thing.... :/

Rift Racer likes this.
  6. Rift Racer

Rift Racer Alien

Me neither :|

7. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

919, use mguk-delivery > hotlap, change gear ratio and fly trough schwedenkreuz. Cant get bored of it.

8. Tacoscent

Tacoscent Racer

Hard to get bored of a car that does 200mph in under 10 seconds and 8.5 sec 1/4 miles right?! :D

yusupov likes this.
  9. pollinho123

pollinho123 Simracer

The 919 has ridiculous grip. Utterly ridiculous grip. I mean you don't even have to use softs to be glued to the ground.
    I love the WEC in real life and was a bit afraid I wouldn't like the 919 but it's utterly ridiculous in the very best way possible.

Terrible vision on straights, absolutely no vision when turning and faster than a freaking rocket.

I love it.

10. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

To me it's the least interesting car in the pack by far.
    It sounds like a Hoover and plows like a pig.
    Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

... and yes, I pulled myself together, and tested the other cars too...
    :)

cerebralvortex and f1webberfan like this.
  11. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

If only we had thgin dna niar to race on spa with this beautiful machine

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

12. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

you where saying?

13. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Im also curious. :) Not even google translate could help.

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  14. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

Added majorly IMO tyres temperature to shared memory <--- What's that mean? And what is shared memory? I see the term in posts now and then. Does that just mean it can be accessed by modders or something? My brain is so tiny. But there is so much information that must go in it!!

15. suprman

suprman Gamer

Fantastic pack; so much diversity! Other than finding the 718 Boxters a bit too tricky if it gets sideways, and the Cayenne too much of a boat; all the cars are pleasant to drive. I found myself smiling the most when driving the 718 RS, which I didn't expect.

The sound are fantastic. Especially the older cars, with all the squeaking, popping and whistles. However I noticed that the hybrid system in the 919 does sound a lot more pronounced from TV shots. It's like the sound is not really tied to the usage of ERS. Can someone who has driven a 919 comment on this? o_O

If you are driving the 919, I recommend having a KERS button mapped to your steering wheel.

16. Berry

Berry Alien

@Ace Pumpkin @kofotsjanne Rain and night :D.
    The Turbo Cayenne seems a bit slow, it's slower than the Levante on a track.

17. quakeguy

quakeguy Hardcore Simmer

It means it can be accessed by third party tools. More or less.
    if you want to know what spawned this majorly important line in the changelog: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...e-distribution-actually-doing-anything.39088/

ALB123 and Seria17hri11er like this.
  18. Art-J

Art-J Gamer

During short break from testing oldschool Porsches, I tried Sauber C9 to see how the V10 tyres affected behaviour of the car. Not sure If it's just the tyre model, or there were some other changes as well (haven't driven it for months), but it turned from absolute biatch to drive into a joy (yet still challenging) car to drive (default setup). If that's how V10 tyres work, I absolutely cannot wait for all the other classic cars to be updated.

19. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Now i see :D

20. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

Can't believe you decrypted that so fast ;)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

JusTiCe8 and Ace Pumpkin like this.