1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

1.10 and PP2 Impressions

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Ace Pumpkin, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

You did it Kunos!
    Driving the 718 RS brought tears to my eyes. I had to stop, cause I couldn't see the Nordschleife any more. Never thought that could happen to me!
    This car is pure bliss. It does exactly what you want from it, in a very benign way.
    I don't know if I can test any other car tonight, I'm in sim racing heaven!
    Thank you very much!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes steam acc doesn't respond at 110 udp. Ac local instead yes ... Bah !!! Dec 14, 2019
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #110 – Admuira the Highland view! Jan 6, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Alpine A110 exhaust note! Jun 26, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds FPS dropped from Avg 110 to 66 since 1.4 Sep 24, 2016
    3D car models C110 Bosozoku May 31, 2016
    3D car models Nissan Skyline KPGC110 Jan 31, 2016
    Tracks modding [wip][open source] aul gal gp track v0.3.1 (110915) - rtblender Aug 27, 2015
    Screens & Videos Twin drifting, door to door - tamada sportsland, toyota jzx110 Jun 30, 2015
    Screens & Videos Touge drift battle - krajiska zmija hillclimb, toyota mark ii jzx110, drifting. Jun 14, 2015
    Physics Bugs & Issues E30 dtm fuel tank only 70l compared to other dtms 110l May 10, 2015
    3D car models Alpine A 110 1600s - Coming - A venir May 29, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds dropping FPS from 110 to 30 during play Dec 21, 2013
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues VSYNC ON makes FPS from 110 to 30 in 60Hz LCD Nov 29, 2013
    Console Lounge Where are the special events of PP2 & RP??? Jan 11, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Update paused for PP2? Nov 24, 2016

3. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Damn, no electronics tab in the 718 RS setup... :D

Looks good so far, racing the Spyder next at Silverstone '67, sounds allready brabbling nicely in the background.

vegaguy 5555, mms and Horus like this.
  4. Horus

Horus Alien

My favourite car and have been waiting longingly. A real beauty to drive. Team Kunos do it again. Bravo Kunos, bravo. :D

P.S. Is that a scenery or a track MH? a link would be very welcome.

5. Porsche 919 Hybrid 2015 LMP1.......an interesting view from the cockpit. Those multi coloured buttons on the dashboard make it look like it has just escaped from Kandy Krush, and the huge front wheel arches made me think that I was sitting in the cockpit of Thrust SSC! On a serious note, those same wheel arches make it rather difficult to determine where the apex is through tight corners, but then I guess this car wasn't made to be driven on Club circuits with 180 degree hairpins :) After the first lap (when the grip from the Hard tyres was still in "superconductor" mode), the car felt relatively easy to drive @ Vallelunga Club. Whether it gets more difficult to drive at higher speeds is a moot point, because I will probably never drive it again!

Next stop.....Porsche 911 GT1-98

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
    Seria17hri11er likes this.
  6. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

When did we get the Ballast app added?!

EDIT: Added in v1.9 - I'm an idiot.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  7. yusupov

yusupov Alien

modern LMPs seem to have cockpits that dont take well to single screen simracing...just launching AC now but i'm guessing i'll be using hoodcam for the 919s.

8. Tacoscent

Tacoscent Racer

I was actually going to say, that 919 though :D I purposely put it on charging and its already so fast and responsive I've got to completely adjust my driving since I've been mostly practicing with the 918 spyder. Its making me love LMP cars again, something I haven't cared about since the gran turismo 3 and 4 days. Gonna go check out the GT1 and see how the sound stacks up to that youtube video I posted.

GT1, Ace Pumpkin and Seria17hri11er like this.
  9. Post more reports peoples. I'm stuck at work--as always during release :mad:--and must live vicariously through you. :)

vegaguy 5555, Orne, Horus and 2 others like this.
  10. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

11. yusupov

yusupov Alien

just wait till you try hotlap...:eek:

Tacoscent and Seria17hri11er like this.
  12. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Some performance improvements on my end, I'm rid of the annoying stuttering at Nords! Hopefully not a placebo! Happy camper here.

vegaguy 5555, Orne and Seria17hri11er like this.
  13. Very very lovely, a lot of fun to drive the cars, I am only disappointed by the GT3RS' sound, especially from the interior. Also theres a very weird sound when youre shifting up at high revs, does anyone else have it?

All in all a fantastic DLC and I'm looking forward to driving all the cars even more :D

14. yusupov

yusupov Alien

wait...the cayman gt4 is in this thing??? how did that escape me...

sherpa25 and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  15. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Been trying out all, the 962 the most exiting. Pure fap material.
    Saving 718 RS for later tonite.....(?)....
    :oops:

16. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Lovely sound of the 718 RS with the little stuttering of the old race engine at low rpms.

17. Berry

Berry Alien

A bit disappointed by the GT4's and GT3 RS's sounds.The GT4's induction noise at high RPM's is too proemient, and the GT3 RS doesn't have a real crescendo in the upper RPM's, other than that, great!

Specht77, detoit, VenomSRT and 5 others like this.
  18. Rift Racer

Rift Racer Alien

+1

Also, never have I been more confused by a car with the 962... it looks like it will kill you at every opportunity, crazy intimidating, but not once did I spin it and I was sideways round every corner.... very easy to drive on the limit :O

Diogo Ramalho, ouvert, Gunja and 5 others like this.