1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Ferrari's 70th Anniversary Cars - What's Your Choice?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by @P73, Feb 19, 2017.

1. @P73

@P73 Simracer

With Ferrari's 70th anniversary coming up this year, we know AC is about to make 7 of the prancing horse models to celebrate this important event.

With a view to knowing what are the most desired models of this brand amidst players, as a preview to the poll that's likely to take place at some point, here comes a question:

If you could pick out one Ferrari model (only one) that will integrate the coming pack, which car would it be?

Mine would be the one below:

images.jpg

Cheers!

Edit: I've just seen @ZX636 brings us the news, in another thread, that Massarutto is ''testing the waters on Facebook before the official polls". But maybe we could have this unofficial poll here too, especially for those of us who don't use FB.

2. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

'95/'96 F40 GTE, which competed in the BPR Global GT Series.
    [​IMG]

3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Ive said it before and ill say it again

RIVALS RIVALS RIVALS

for every porsche there should be a angry italian

For the 911 RSR 1974 there is the 365GTB4 Daytona
    [​IMG]

For the Moby dick there is the 512BB or the 308
    [​IMG]

The 512S for the 917k

[​IMG]

List goes on and on I care about rivals, there are many fantastic ferraris out there but we have so many existing classes that need to be fleshed out and I hope there is a strong presence of rivals in the future especially with a increase number of classic tracks

4. Alexandr66

Alexandr66 Hardcore Simmer

Well, for now, this beautiful italian creation:
    Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Passo Corto
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. leon_90

leon_90 Hardcore Simmer

You have fantastic taste :cool:

6. leon_90

leon_90 Hardcore Simmer

You know there's two versions right? I guess the aluminum one is the one you'd want ;)

7. Manu8019

Manu8019 Gamer

Ferrari F12 Tdf or Laferrari Aperta

8. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

355 Challenge

or

512TR

pippo10 and @P73 like this.
  9. alex21212121

alex21212121 Gamer

Yes I agree 365 GTB4 but also

575 GTC / 550 GTS

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  10. Alexandr66

Alexandr66 Hardcore Simmer

Like mentioned at auto.ferrari.com:
    "Designed by Pininfarina and built in collaboration with Scaglietti, the first cars were bodied in aluminium, although later this material was only used for the racing versions. With numerous victories to its credit, this remains one of the best-loved Ferraris ever."
    It is good answer on your question,think, as well.

leon_90 likes this.
  11. Patteyh

Patteyh Rookie

I would love to see my favourite Ferrari in the game, the amazing 360 Challenge Stradale! And maybe the F355 GTB
    [​IMG]

12. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

288 GTO
    250 GTO (which was kind already teased)
    330 P4
    F12 or new 812 (not the F12 TDF though)
    250 Testa Rossa

Edit: oops, if it has to one car then it's the 330 P4
    (250GTO if it wouldn't have been teased)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  13. Horus

Horus Alien

I know you said one but there are two that I love most.

Ferrari 250 GT SWB (Breadvan)
    [​IMG]

Ferrari Testarossa 1957
    [​IMG]

@P73 and Schnipp like this.
  14. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

how about something out of leftfield?

not strictly a Ferrari per say, but it has a Ferrari engine....

The Lancia Thema 8.32

[​IMG]

15. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I think which ever cars they add they will be fantastic. With that said, @Brownninja97's list looks good so I copy that.

Brownninja97 likes this.
  16. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Well I still feel like I missed something.

[​IMG]

There she is, ill call her old meg

pippo10, SchumiF399 and leon_90 like this.
  17. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

F12

ferrari-f12-berlinetta-4835.jpg

@P73 likes this.
  18. boabmatic

boabmatic Hardcore Simmer

F355 and 360 would get my votes ..

Patteyh likes this.
  19. Manu8019

Manu8019 Gamer

Smexy one

20. DonZmeuheu

DonZmeuheu Hardcore Simmer

I would like to see a Ferrari 275 GTB 4!

r@m and @P73 like this.