1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Ferrari's 70th Anniversary Cars - What's Your Choice?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by @P73, Feb 19, 2017.

1. SchumiF399

SchumiF399 Racer

Nice a 330Gt Vignale.

2. SchumiF399

SchumiF399 Racer

Would like to see a 512BBi, a Dino 206 SP and an F399 with full Marlboro livery(I know this one won't happen I don't even smoke or condone it, but the Marlboro looks so good).
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    oik01, Alex1996 and @P73 like this.
  3. yusupov

yusupov Alien

330P4 & F2004 (former bc its a classic & aesthetically one of the most beautiful cars ever, latter bc its the fastest car ever). after that i can negotiate...i think the 812 should be a free bonus car -- brand new so not a classic -- those 7 spots can be filled all too easily -- but as a naturally aspirated V12, it represents the latest of the classic continuum, it has the number 8 in it.....ok, to be straight up: free + 8 cars instead of 7.

ZX636 likes this.
  4. My Top 5 list:
    1-The F50 (V12 520 hp)
    2-The 355 Challenge (V8 380 hp)
    3-The 512 M (V12 440 hp)
    4-The 812 Superfast (V12 800 hp)
    5-The 308 GTB (V8 255 hp)
    :)

5. Kribbio

Kribbio Guest

I would love to see the F2004:
    [​IMG]

Or the F2008:
    [​IMG]

Maybe with the fiorano test track^^

Inviato dal mio FRD-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

6. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I would really like to see the following Ferraris:

125 - First car to be built by Ferrari and carry the name.

250 TR - One of the most legendary and gorgeous Ferraris.

333SP - Successful and looks and sounds incredible.

360 Modena - First of the 'modern' great Ferraris thanks to De Montezemelo and criminally forgotten about.

575 GTC - Monster GT car.

F40 GTE - McLaren F1 GTR needs a rival.

F2008 - Looked fantastic, was part of a great season culminating with the dramatic Brazilian GP in 2008.

7. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

only one? then it'd be the 312pb.

drove it in forza and i loved it. i can only imagine how it'd feel like paired with Assetto's superb physics and feedback.

good call! forgot they showed Fiorano in the console launch trailer

Scuderia Paul and oik01 like this.
  8. J3r0m

J3r0m Gamer

F355 Challenge obviously.
    upload_2017-2-20_10-40-42.jpeg

oik01 and boabmatic like this.
  9. StyleF1re

StyleF1re Hardcore Simmer

Love a lot of the mentions here, but I'd have to second the 550 GT.

If not, then any of the red cars in this video would be more than welcome as well!

10. pitonisheee

pitonisheee Rookie

Ferrari 812 Superfast

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  11. Patteyh

Patteyh Rookie

The F2004 or F2005 would be amazing! Imagine having a race with the glorious V10 engines screaming all around you!

alternatingcurrent likes this.
  12. The 2 only Ferraris i like are the 250 GT Lusso and the 550 maranello.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LeDude83 and Patteyh like this.
  13. I'd be really happy if they brought the F2004 to the game, it is the fastest circuit 4 wheeled machine to ever exist, after all.

14. Ayrton13

Ayrton13 Gamer

288 GTO

ferrari-288-gto-04.jpg

fr13del and LeDude83 like this.
  15. Ayrton13

Ayrton13 Gamer

16. Ayrton13

Ayrton13 Gamer

Ferrari Enzo

Ferrari-Enzo-4.jpg

17. @Ayrton13, could you (maybe) bring all in the same post?

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  18. smokeKings

smokeKings Gamer

430 Scuderia

[​IMG]

Bella machina :rolleyes:

TX Executioner likes this.
  19. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

FERRARI 125 S (1947)
    For the celebration of the 70th anniversary of Ferrari we really must get the first proper Ferrari - The 125 S.

170015-cor-125-s.jpg
    There is a huge number of more modern Ferraris we all want to see, but I think having the machine which really started the legend is very important.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  20. I want 512 Testarossa, Magnum P. I. Ferrari (308?) 550 Maranello and 355 challenge.

DatNoiseV12 likes this.