1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Kunos, What is going on?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by SlimCharles, Feb 12, 2018.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Thank you! Can you be more specific please? Which other cars and tracks are you seeing issues with? We just want to feed as much info back to the team as possible.

Neil Goodinson, Ischemica and olevet like this.
  2. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I should say. Even before this update, this same thing would happen regularly when loading Highlands long in race weekend.

3. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

1. Can't help about crashes because I'm sure there are tons of factors to evaluate. for me, it happened with the giulia at vallelunga and the 488 gt3 at laguna.

2. The Huayra BC has the same upshifting glitch that affected the standard Huayra (was fixed many months ago. now it's back on the new Pagani). Video (not mine) below:

3. Minor problem for the Alfa Giulia Quadrifoglio. The dashboard has a 'shift' indicator with different notches that light up when approaching the rev limiter. Only the first notch is displayed, the others and the final "Shift!" message are not displayed.

thank you.

Ischemica and pippo10 like this.
  4. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

• The game crashes to blue screen while loading a track - it´s randomly (no matter what car/track combo)
    • [​IMG] (not my picture but it´s the same Error in the new update!)
    • Pagani Huayra BC Up-Shift problem - the clutch takes too long - you can´t stay on the throttle (i know it´s normal Huayra but i happens now with the BC)
    • Loading Screen Pictures - there are random pictues like they forgot to add pictures of the new cars and Laguna Seca - for example: I take Huracan Performante at Laguna Seca i get Abarth 500 pictues while loading the track (usually you get pics of the car/track you selected in the loading screen)
    • Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio - dashboard doesn't work properly. it should fill up until you reach the rev limiter but it's stuck at the first notch (doesn´t show "SHIFT")
    • [​IMG]

5. Mike Jones

Mike Jones Gamer

Thanks DatNoiseV12, you beat me to it!!

DatNoiseV12 and svenvangent like this.
  6. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

I've opened another thread with several combinations...

Chevrolet C7R Practice, Quick Race, Weekend Race / Laguna Seca
    Porsche GT3 2016 / Laguna Seca
    Audi GT3 / Laguna Seca

Chevrolet c7R / Spa
    I've tried reinstalling the game, same crashes.

And I couldn't check more because I've to work this afternoon...

Ps4 Pro. Logitech G29

svenvangent, olevet and Hugo Catarino like this.
  7. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

Hello!

Glad this is being taking care off.

One of the errors is with the Corvette C7R (racing car). The game crashes when using this car on Laguna Seca and Monza (dont know about other tracks).The blue screen with the message "error CE-something something appears. This one happenend to me,there are reports of a Porsche gt3 2016 and Audi crashing aswell.The Pagani Huayra BC seems to have problems when upshifting,and going on practice mode on Laguna Seca with any car results in a game crash.

olevet and svenvangent like this.
  8. darren m

darren m Racer

I don't know but with the new track added cant use as crash all the time with this track selected just after loading completed .Can use other tracks that don't know if all as not got that far in but new update with new track selected crash every time.On ps4 pro

9. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Thank you!

svenvangent and pippo10 like this.
  10. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Thanks for letting us know!

svenvangent likes this.
  11. Mike Jones

Mike Jones Gamer

Hi, can you also confirm that the shift glitch with the Huayra BC and dashboard display glitch on the Alfa Giulia, as reported above by DatNoiseV12, will also be addressed / fixed please?

svenvangent likes this.
  12. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

The devs are keeping an eye on this thread! Don't worry.

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  13. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

I found 2 other bugs on the Giulia:

There´s a grid on the paintwork of the car
    [​IMG]

And the red in the interior looks too bright (like rosa)
    [​IMG]

I´m very frustrated :( We were waiting soo long for a new update ...

ZX636, Scuderia Paul and SlimCharles like this.
  14. I crashed the game in hot lap mode, track Laguna Seca, car BMW 235i racing.

15. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Like i said. i doesn´t matter what car/track - it´s randomly

Traks1 likes this.
  16. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi - We know this isn't necessary random. There are specific cars for example which we now know cause the game to crash.

17. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Thanks for the info.

Neil Goodinson likes this.
  18. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

! Info for the Alfa Giulia livery bug: The grid on the livery is just on the livery "Rosso Alfa"
    + a pic of the loading screen which doesn´t show the track/car which i selected like on other tracks/non-Bonus-Pack3-cars -> [​IMG]

19. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

They look like bugs I've already reported for other cars (McLaren 570, Lotus Elise). Very frustrating that the same glitches keep happening over and over again.

I bet that the Xbox version will be fine, because this stuff seems to happen only on PS4. At this point, I may buy a copy for Xbox, even if that means losing all the DLC I bought.

20. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Yeah very frustrating... but a positive thing is that they should know how to solve it! A dream would be that they bring a fix which includes all we´ve reported: Visual bugs on the Giulia (Rosso Alfa livery + interior, dashboard), gearbox bug on the Huayra BC, and fix for the game crashes... but i think this will take another eternity... because the priority is on the successor of AC1