1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

0.7 Update - Official thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Feb 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

forum is loading slow, sorry doublepost

2. noninmedia

noninmedia Racer

Lo scrivo anche in italiano visto che io sono italiano e sono orgoglioso che la Kunos Simulazioni è italiana: queste sono notizie da sbavo!!!

I write also in italian because i'm italian and i'm proud that the Kunos Simulazioni is italian: these are drool news!!!!

3. rodal

rodal Gamer

Nordschleife :) laser scanned :), this will be like in the "good old years" in GPL. Kunos will bring back the grins in my face.
    Guys you are the greatest, big thanks to you and it's for sure I will buy this DLC, two or three times just to support this amazing Italian team!

dkwuan, Hanzales and noninmedia like this.
  4. BugA

BugA Racer

Little 1.2 mb update downloaded, 0.7.2.

5. what's this 0.7.2's for?

6. Felice Pugliese

Felice Pugliese Hardcore Simmer

7.0.2 upload, when you are in doubt, always consult the log file in the general settings on AC, already present the change log with the updated list

7. blood_sam

blood_sam Gamer

- Default Exos setup now has maximum fuel for longer AI races.
    - Some minor improvements in Lotus Exos AI
    - Improvements on Nurburgring GP AI line for all cars
    - Lotus Exos 125 hand gearshift animations
    - Traction Control steps for Lotus Exos 125
    - Improved downshift revs matching
    - Fixed setup differential step on Lotus Exos 125
    - Slight modifications on the range of the Lotus Exos 125' rebound dampers
    - Default launcher theme: Fixed an issue with personal best times not being saved under certain conditions
    - Default launcher theme: Control post-configuration check for required assists (e.g. activate autoclutch when no clutch assigned, etc)
    - Added rotation limit option for in-game steering wheel.

8. Felice Pugliese

Felice Pugliese Hardcore Simmer

tried now exos on nurburgring and IA is always in chaos ... you still working on

9. FUORIGIRI

FUORIGIRI Racer

Cannot find "rotation limit option for in-game steering wheel" :confused:

10. Last option in the video settings... ;)

FUORIGIRI likes this.
  11. FUORIGIRI

FUORIGIRI Racer

Thanks, I was looking for it in game not in menu. However I thought it would be a real lock based on degrees of rotation which is different for every car. It is a lock for the steering wheel animation instead. :(

AugGust and geg like this.
  12. Fat Rich

Fat Rich Hardcore Simmer

Just done a quick race against a grid full of KTMs, big improvement after the patch.

Yesterday the AI would sit looking at the entry of Turn 1 as if they were hoping it would go away, today they're driving it pretty well and taking different lines depending on the traffic. They also didn't try to make baby KTMs off the grid :eek: which is nice for us who have delicate sensibilities.

I went two wide through the Weedol Chicane, I left space, the AI left space, couldn't do that before. Went three wide through the Bit Kurve with realistic consequences :D. I was winning by about 15 seconds after a 10 lap race, now I'm struggling to get mid field.

Good stuff, thanks for the update!

13. I really think the same. I don`t understand the sense of this option. :confused:

14. Bailey

Bailey Alien

It it useful to those with sim wheels with smaller degrees of rotation.
    ~Bailey

After_Midnight likes this.
  15. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

+ this will be critical for Oculus Rift (for those who like short rack steering)

16. Paps

Paps Racer

Did a fresh install today and in every showroom T125's tires go through ground
    Dont know about other cars.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Ray HT

Ray HT Simracer

Some bugger has let ya tires down fella !!

Odd uh ?

paulieGTR likes this.
  18. Zeną

Zeną Gamer

Thanks Kunos for the update, finally the Nurburgring is driveable with the AI now, good job. One more request - if you were so kind as to fire Jacques Villeneuve from the position of senior AI behaviour consultant, racing against the AI would be even more rewarding :).

19. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

Cool, finally the update is available.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

20. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Where are the traction control steps for the Lotus 125? Not finding it.