1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

0.7 Update - Official thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Feb 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

- New car Lotus Exos 125
    - New upgrade Lotus Exos 125 S1
    - New track Nurburgring GP
    - Less noisy bodywork sound for GT cars
    - Fixed hotlap penalties always on
    - Friends Leaderboard :: filters lap for hotlap mode
    - Some performance improvements
    - Replay size reduced by 25%
    - Gui now restoring hidden apps on exit
    - Fixed Gui issues on apps
    - Fixed smoke issues on replay
    - Tuned low-level settings for smoke
    - Fixed time attack start
    - Some texture update for Autodromo di Monza
    - Anticipated pit limiter when entering pitlane for Silverstone and Silverstone International race circuits
    - "New" badge in UI cars thumbnails
    - New "special tags" filtering. When you select a player car, the AI opponents selection is now suggesting similar cars. You can of course dismiss the special tag and choose more
    - New "add visible" and "clear grid" buttons in custom opponents panel UI
    - Launcher theme optimizations.
    - Personal best lap is now recorded if penalties are off - steam achievements and online leaderboard times are not.
    KNOWN ISSUE: Exos' AI have issues on race start. We are aware about that, thanks

Last edited: Feb 28, 2014

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Why update in Facebook/Twitter but not in Official Forum? Feb 14, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa official update 0.20 Jun 20, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Update 0.8.5 - Official thread Apr 11, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Update 0.8 released - Official thread Mar 28, 2014
    ACC Troubleshooting Hange/freeze on selecting Drive after update 1.10.1 Apr 5, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting RealtimeCarUpdate.Heading/Yaw removed from ACC Broadcast UDP in favor of WorldPosZ/Elevation? Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.1 hotfix update OUT NOW! Apr 4, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Dedicated Server Not Working After Update Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.0 update and Nürburgring 24hr DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 3, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Update the button layout options for controllers. Mar 3, 2024
    ACC Gameplay AI unable to do pitsops properly and generally worse since GT2 update Feb 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Errors starting the game after update Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    ACC Gameplay New Update Jan 25, 2024

3. Robilon

Robilon Racer

Thanks for Nurburgring!!

4. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

Downloading right now.
    THX Kunos.

5. Jack_NL

Jack_NL Simracer

oeh Gui now restoring hidden apps on exit Nice!

oh and Nurburgring GP I like the track a lot,

and the Lotus Exos has my interest too

busy weekend testing 2 sim's life can be tough! :)

6. BugA

BugA Racer

Thx for the update guys.

7. Ethan Dean

Ethan Dean Hardcore Simmer

Thank you based Kunos ;_; <3

8. Pboire

Pboire Rookie

Thank you very Much Kunos...

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

9. silicijevadolina

silicijevadolina Simracer

10. Sputnik

Sputnik Racer

Nurburgring :) Grazie!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. I hate when I still have half a day of class

12. Temeter

Temeter Gamer

Lol, i was totally surprised by the download. Just wondered why steams is downloading updates, and then its assetto corsa with the two things i'm looking for the most atm!
    Thx for the Update^^

And there is actually an upgraded exos with more power, downforce and tyres o_O

13. Paris

Paris Racer

All on schedule very impressive! What a team.

MenaveB and Cote Dazur like this.
  14. EyeAmZ

EyeAmZ Gamer

"- New upgrade Lotus Exos 125 S1"

What's this a representation of?

15. Juergen Herrmann

Juergen Herrmann Simracer

Thanks for the update and thanks for the very amazing sound of the Lotus Exos 125 S1!!!

16. Welldone kunos:)

17. Anuj

Anuj Racer

!!!!!!!!

Sent from my HTC

18. bromstarzan

bromstarzan Hardcore Simmer

Thanks Kunos for your hard work. This week's update show very good progress (as usual).

Have only taken the E30 on a lap at the new GP track and it looks and feels good in general. Only thing I noticed immedeately was - for the first time in AC - some graphic elements do "pop up" (in the far distance) as in many other racing games. I thought we would not have this in AC, but with the very long visual distances at Nürburgring, I now wonder if it can be avoided? Is it a hardware restriction on my (client) side or have you put a software limit to it?
    I'll try to describe the specific objects after some more testing.

19. Robilon

Robilon Racer

Amazing update, love the nurburgring already and the lotus feels very nice ;) Even by 5min testing with mouse you can feel how awesome it all is

20. sennacher

sennacher Gamer

Again, thanks for the update - you guys rock!

21. Wrongfire

Wrongfire Hardcore Simmer

Right when I have to go to work too :c
    Aww well, will see it soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.