1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

0.7 Update - Official thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Feb 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hanzales

Hanzales Racer

I'm almost thinking about the petition ;o) Official F1 from Kunos team - even 2016 would be awesome!
    And to be fair, then give WRC rights to the Codies instead, better then keep it with Milestone ;o)

rzr1 likes this.
  2. Ethan Dean

Ethan Dean Hardcore Simmer

I'm about to kiss and hug someone.

Okay okay, so the T125 and Burgerking GP was exciting enough. Then, I see the changelog posted by Luca in the forum, and I see that there's a tuned edition of the T125. Hoped to god that it was what I thought it was, and it was true. F1 spec. Day = made. The amount of awesome liveries included was the cherry on the top.

The car drives beautifully. You need to work at it for a lap or so to get the heat in the brakes and the tires, otherwise you're spinning off if you try to push. Perfect. I did a few burnouts coming up to the starting grid - know how, when F1 cars do such burnouts, the tail wiggles as the driver countersteers to keep it straight? PERFECT. After so many years of rFactor F1 mods with dodgy, approximated physics in which you spin if the rear end loses a mere morsel of grip, this car is an absolute joy to drive. Absolutely nailed it. I don't think I'm going to leave the house for the next few days. This is finally THE sim F1. Oh, and not to mention that the "stock" T125 is still a lot of fun in its own way. Both cars will be receiving love from me.

Thank you based Kunos. <3

3. Ray HT

Ray HT Simracer

Well done guys , the T125 is awesome ! ..........Keep up the good work !

4. zamex23

zamex23 Simracer

Doesn't matter. If alone or full grid..always 40-50.. 5 laps race with bmw m3 and started with 120 fps, than on the last lap a only had it like 75...

5. endgame

endgame Racer

LoT125 is great and Nurb GP is well modeled but it looks incredibly bland, horrible AF on the tarmac textures.

Nice job though, great update overall.

6. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

:D:D:D:D trolling inside :D:D:D:D

7. The Lotus T125 S1 is amazing, fantastic, nurburgring is great ... Kunos you are the best! :D:D:D
    I think the ffb of the T125 S1 is too weak at low speeds I can not feel the grip in slow corners but over 200 kmh is fantastic!:confused:
    Great Job!:D:D:D

8. SirJack

SirJack Racer

Great update! Love the T125 S1 and the NurburgringGP ist very well modeled...apart from the AF on the tarmac textures and it overall looks really a bit bland

9. awesome, thanks developers :)

10. ssidrdw

ssidrdw Racer

Is the S1 supposed to be an unofficial f1 car ?
    My impression is that the stock T125 is really not that insane and is possible to master :) S1 with super soft however, would take me tons of time to master.
    Is it true what JC once said in top gear, that it is possible for example to get a turn in 100mph with an F1 car but you can't do it in 90mph because of the down-force difference ?

11. Jebus

Jebus Alien

First impressions:
    - I'm impressed!

Loving both the T125 and the Nurburgring. Thank's to you all at Kunos! Kiitos!

12. C3PO

C3PO Hardcore Simmer

My first impressions:

1. I love the Nurburgring. Spent the past few months rewatching the BES Endurance race from there and it is great to have a fully accurate track model to race in. One observation: there are concrete blocks, IIRC, at the apexes of the last chicane going uphill.
    2. Performance significantly improved :) About a 40% improvement here. Still need to ALT TAB to my desktop to enable SLI it seems but still the improvement means I can run world detail on its highest settings. Nice work.
    3. Nice improvements to AI behaviour. They are still fatally flawed though because they are still faster than me.
    4. Yet to try the new Lotus --> looking forward to it!

Overall, great update. Keep it going guys and gals.

13. goldtop

goldtop Racer

Thanks for the update.

I have big slowdowns and stops at T1 Nurb with 20 ai (various Lotus/BMWs) and a cpu occupancy warning appearing. Never had this happen before.

14. Wildchild

Wildchild Gamer

Lotus is awesome. Thanks! Gonna take a while to drive fast constant laps, but hey, this just keeps you ingame :)

15. F1Racer

F1Racer Racer

Had about 5 races at the Ring with the 458 S3's. The previous 3 were aborted all due to the same reason. Yes there seem to be big improvements as the races pretty much were ok when in amongst the AI. They seemed to be more behaved, though not always. Obviously this is an ongoing process.
    But the one stand-out thing that really annoys me more than anything.. GRRR... is frontal or rear impacts between you and the AI. it does looks at though they still suffer from 'tank cars' syndrome but not as much. This time I had collisions with AI that sent them off track also.
    But.. the thing that makes me the most nervous is lightly tapping an AI from behind (don't be dirty!). There were times where in the braking zone the AI were a bit cautious, lets say, and I couldn't stop in time and tapped their rear bumper. But this would invariably send me into a spin even though the tap was head-on. The AI car just carries on like nothing happened.
    Had to abort 2 races due to this.
    The other two were aborted for just the opposite, I was tapped from behind by an AI car. Again, I fell victim and lost the car and the AI carries merrily on.
    It makes me nervous to be anywhere near them in braking zones in case I touch one and the race is over.
    Hopefully the player car can be made to be a bit more resilient to those situations.

The only other thing is something I need explaining to me... the penalty system... Why must we serve the same penalty multiple times ??
    What I mean is if you go off-track, you serve your penalty in 1 of 2 ways, a 5 second slowdown or drop your speed to below 50. Either way, once that's over you have lost enough time.
    Sometimes you are serving those penalites when the AI has pushed you off which is annoying.
    But, if when the 5s is up or you dropped to below 50 and you are STILL on the grass/gravel, then the penalty starts repeating very quickly on/off/on/off/on/off until you rejoin the track. This means you are serving penalties for the duration of the time you are off track. Surely once is sufficient ? Hopefully there is a fix for this.

Besides those two minor gripes, well, it's just bloody amazing ! So good to get a new track and a fast open wheeler. (Brake pressure and steering ratio options pleeez ?)
    And with what's coming.... oh buddy, this is going to be awesome.

pigsy, Chris 576 and Darren Blythe like this.
  16. Ethan Dean

Ethan Dean Hardcore Simmer

Pretty much. Downforce is funny like that. Skid off the track? Attack the corner faster. It's totally counter-intuitive, and it's brilliant.

Hanzales likes this.
  17. F1Racer

F1Racer Racer

Alex is the Rivali app (OV1Info) broken on this build ? I don't get rev counter needs etc..

18. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

What a car, what a feel, the best open-wheel sensation i've had in racing sims so far, Kunos to you, Kudos! :D

Ethan Dean and alex72 like this.
  19. Jack_NL

Jack_NL Simracer

steam just updated Assetto Corsa with a 11.3 mb download :)

- Minor launcher theme tweaks (text positioning in results panel).
    - Fixed an issue with axis & button assignments for control configuration.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
    F1Racer likes this.
  20. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

the performance is way better on my pc system. Now i can use 15 ai cars instead of 12 :)
    Only one think is weird. On Monza 66 the fps got huge jumps in the replay (only 5 cars used).