1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

0.7 Update - Official thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Feb 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryno917

Ryno917 Alien

Haven't tried the new update yet, but that's my experience too. Biggest trouble is that's also where most of the passing happens (or at least gets set up) so it's the most important thing to be able to do with confidence.

F1Racer likes this.
  2. bromstarzan

bromstarzan Hardcore Simmer

About the graphic "pop-ups" I mentioned earlier (Nuerburgring GP, FOV ~65):
    In any other game, I would completely ignore it, but this is AC, so I raised my expectations to a level matching that of general AC quality. So, suit yourself :D!

3 pairs of images show the immersion breaking objects popping up. First image only snapped a jiffy before the other.

1. Boards and speaker tower(?)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Com-mast
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. The woods/trees
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Again, it goes without saying; love the update. Just trying to help to maintain the quality ;).

3. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Just like the real thing then...

4. F1Racer

F1Racer Racer

I get pop-ups too but on the cars (well at least the F458-S3). You can see the HD interior popping in and out of existence like a quantum particle when the car starts to get close on replays.
    I did take a sample video of that in case it's needed.

5. ssidrdw

ssidrdw Racer

Anyone does turns 9 and 10 flat out (flooring from turn 8 exit) with the T125 S1?
    I think the car can do that but it needs really really accurate steering.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
  6. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

Here's one lap, time sucks but i don't know the track very well still..

7. insertcoolname

insertcoolname Simracer

Nürburgring misspelled :D
    Sin título.jpg

8. alex72

alex72 Alien

I havent tested it yet tbh. :D In fact i forgot to turn on apps. I have been driving like mad not caring about anything hehe.

The complaints in this thread - lets not forget that if something feels off with new content big chances are Kunos didnt manage to fine tune everything because of the 2 week release schedule. I just feel this is the wrong thread to dump disapointments in (suggestion/bug report threads we have. Yes, Yoda i am). Let Kunos get some lovin' from us in here. :) They did after all give us: a powerful car = check! Great sounds to go with it = check! And to top it off a brand new track that is super fun = check! Tweaks will come, and you all know that so dont worry & be freaking happy. :cool:

9. Paps

Paps Racer

Seeing issues turning on ABS on/off. Downshifts when doing so.

10. insertcoolname

insertcoolname Simracer

I think you mean turns 9 and 10

11. ssidrdw

ssidrdw Racer

yeah just fixed it :D wasn't even close.
    BTW how come only 1 traction control setting for the T125 S1? This is THE car that I'd except to mess around with different TC levels with.

12. BugA

BugA Racer

I'm not a big fan of open wheel cars, but I must admit this Lotus is very good. Our right foot really has to work hard, I like that.

13. speedbee

speedbee Hardcore Simmer

not misspelled. UE is alternative to ü. nurb is more wrong than nuerb

I go flat in stock t125. haven't tried s1 yet-

14. Fat Rich

Fat Rich Hardcore Simmer

I'm in the "less grip, more fun" brigade but the T125 seems to have a lot going on and isn't just glued to the track. Good stuff. :)

15. AugGust

AugGust Racer

I accidentally turned on the electronics app and saw that there was a DRS option. Anyone has any idea how to toggle it on and off?

16. insertcoolname

insertcoolname Simracer

O really? my fault... :oops:

17. ftmPP

ftmPP Rookie

Oh no, was gone sleepy...it's 4:30am... I have really sweaty to drive T125(STD) at Nurb GP. Fantastic job! Thank you kunos;)

18. plaid

plaid Alien

:D

I was kinda sad, as I was driving in that direction, that it will take much time till the NS arrives.
    The GP track doesnt do much for me as usual.

19. GeraArg

GeraArg Simracer

What a HUGE difference in Nurburgring compared to other games! :eek::cool:

20. zamex23

zamex23 Simracer

Compared to FVA..not really a difference :D