1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

1.0 coming soon and still no real cars ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by GamerMuscle, Oct 12, 2014.

1. GamerMuscle

GamerMuscle Hardcore Simmer

I cannot believe kunos have a guy getting car licences yet he fails to get iconic cars such as these...
    Also still no Pontiac stinger despite overwhelming demand from community members...

With 1.0 on the way I expect more, the dev team can implement animated pit crew but not one Segway ?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And last of all , Just look how intense of a drive this is, you can literally see the limit on this guys face.

[​IMG]

So fast he only needs two wheels.

[​IMG]

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Oculus Rift ASW 2.0 coming soon - will AC be supported? Oct 18, 2018
    Console Lounge COMING SOON! – PORSCHE PACK VOLUME 3 & UPDATE V 1.12 Feb 7, 2017
    Online Leagues / Championships room MX5 Cup - Coming Soon to REVS Simracing UK May 19, 2016
    Tracks modding (wip) Transfagarasan North & South (Romania)/ PUBLIC beta v0.61 /v0.7 coming soon Apr 3, 2016
    Screens & Videos GT3 ENDURANCE SERIES coming soon Jan 23, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Coming soon Aug 9, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Assetto corsa five car pack coming soon!!! Apr 13, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Ot: new dirt racing video game coming soon? Jan 8, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Point-to-point timing coming anytime soon? Dec 30, 2014
    3D car models F-zero blue falcon v1.0 coming soon Nov 16, 2014
    Screens & Videos Coming soon.... Sep 18, 2014
    Chit Chat Room REVS-Simracing UK - League Series Coming Soon Jun 3, 2014
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Request/Suggestions for upcoming AC:Evo Apr 28, 2024
    ACC General Discussions Coming back to racing Jan 7, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Nordschleife is coming! Nov 5, 2023

3. Fivizzz

Fivizzz Simracer

Damnit, Leeroy farted in my green smart again.

4. Blame

Blame Alien

This guy is trying to troll really hard with this topic.

5. Quffy

Quffy Alien

We need the Google Car, it drives for us, we just sit back, relax and it will take us wherever we want to go. A race with these, wins the best hacker.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
    Parkl, mistery, DrSmile and 6 others like this.
  6. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

nope, I agree with him. How on earth is it possible that we're getting all those bs cars which aren't even real instead of these magnificent masterpieces.

7. Arti

Arti Gamer

But they all lack the garden hose. No real improvement over the cars we already have. So why bother with them?

8. 1karl1

1karl1 Simracer

Everybody knows how easy 8 wheel drive is to implement
    8 wheel drive code start
    Zonda<sellotape><Zonda<>sellotape><Zonda><sellotape><Zonda>
    8 wheel drive code end .

9. Matty28

Matty28 Simracer

People are just stupid. They don't understand the benefits of 8 wheel drive. Not only do you have ultimate traction but it also takes 3 weeks to overtake you due to the length of the car.

Also I can't understand the lack of this car-boat. What is the point of being able to go on land when you simply cannot continue when you reach the sea? How can we have a 1.0 with no water physics?
    [​IMG]

GamerMuscle likes this.
  10. TomzN

TomzN Gamer

Imagine a online multiplayer race with the Google car only... :eek: Your starting position will always be your finishing place because there will be no overtaking, always constant lap times on a perfect line, and... o_O

11. some1pl

some1pl Alien

The guys obviously picked wrong Ferrari to model, this is the one everyone wants :D

12. GamerMuscle

GamerMuscle Hardcore Simmer

Exactly , the Google car is clearly the future and yet Kunos fail to implement it in AC , despite the game already having the AI in place to drive the car around the track.

If kunos knew what they were doing they would have done this car first and then they would not even have to have people drive the cars around the track. Think of the time saved !

Players would not even need to buy a wheel they could just watch the car drive around on their screen not only saving the end user money but online racing would also be far cleaner.

bondyboy likes this.
  13. public lobbies would still manage to be a disaster

And 8WD is so simcade:
    download.jpg

TCLF and PhenOm like this.
  14. JimPrower

JimPrower Racer

No, no, no, the key isn't MORE wheels and tires.

[​IMG]

It's BIGGER Wheels and tires.

15. Matty28

Matty28 Simracer

Or maybe we could combine the two...
    [​IMG]

AchillesXI and GamerMuscle like this.
  16. Zoppa90

Zoppa90 Racer

@GamerMuscle
    Man stop using AC if you don't like it and stick to your prefered sim. Go and use your rip-off sim and stop provocating.
    If you saw isrtv's interview I don't understand what there is not to understand what Kunos aims to.
    You're really getting on my nerves with your unobjective youtube channel.
    your post is just ridiculous.

Sorry, had to get that out

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  17. Fivizzz

Fivizzz Simracer

I'd love to watch that go through Loews hairpin @ Monaco. :)

18. Damien Wintz

Damien Wintz Racer

Dude, do you even humor o_O

TCLF and bondyboy like this.
  19. djkostas

djkostas Hardcore Simmer

Maybe he lost it after the first couple of times GamerMuscle posted similar threads.........

Nahkamarakatti, nate and Zoppa90 like this.
  20. Zoppa90

Zoppa90 Racer

Yessir it's really kind of the amount of his declaration.
    Sorry that I'm so harsh with this :rolleyes:
    Allready felt a bit sorry right after the post :)

PS: I did think about monstertucks in a sim that good as well. Wonder how it drives :D

21. megaCoffee

megaCoffee Simracer

[​IMG]

This is a MUST for any serious SIM...

edit: could be a little tricky to acquire the license though.