1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Coming soon

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Pumbaa666, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Pumbaa666

Pumbaa666 Racer

The SimHQ Motorsports Dev Team presents it's fleet of Le Mans Prototypes which are coming soon to Assetto Corsa.

The cars include

Porsche 919
    Audi R18
    2009 Acura ARX
    Aston Martin AMR-One
    2012 Deltawing

The cars are currently in the final stages of development and include KERS/ERS versions as well as the LMP2 class.

For more information vist

simhqmotorsports.com

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Oculus Rift ASW 2.0 coming soon - will AC be supported? Oct 18, 2018
    Console Lounge COMING SOON! – PORSCHE PACK VOLUME 3 & UPDATE V 1.12 Feb 7, 2017
    Online Leagues / Championships room MX5 Cup - Coming Soon to REVS Simracing UK May 19, 2016
    Tracks modding (wip) Transfagarasan North & South (Romania)/ PUBLIC beta v0.61 /v0.7 coming soon Apr 3, 2016
    Screens & Videos GT3 ENDURANCE SERIES coming soon Jan 23, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Assetto corsa five car pack coming soon!!! Apr 13, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Ot: new dirt racing video game coming soon? Jan 8, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Point-to-point timing coming anytime soon? Dec 30, 2014
    3D car models F-zero blue falcon v1.0 coming soon Nov 16, 2014
    Chit Chat Room 1.0 coming soon and still no real cars ? Oct 12, 2014
    Screens & Videos Coming soon.... Sep 18, 2014
    Chit Chat Room REVS-Simracing UK - League Series Coming Soon Jun 3, 2014
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Request/Suggestions for upcoming AC:Evo Apr 28, 2024
    ACC General Discussions Coming back to racing Jan 7, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Nordschleife is coming! Nov 5, 2023

3. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!! :D

I really hope physics will be good though, won't be easy to nail them.

4. Niki Đaković

Niki Đaković Hardcore Simmer

Dat textures look uber!

5. Naz

Naz Racer

Very nice indeed!

6. SvenUilhoorn

SvenUilhoorn Racer

Looking forward to this!

7. Thomas Cameron

Thomas Cameron Simracer

Very nice I look forward to driving them.;)

8. Surely all of the 3D models are legitimately made?

9. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Looks interesting, simhq also made Barbagallo or at least one member @Darren Blythe from there did so they have some talented guys. Love the delta wing in there too so hope you get some good physics in these babies and it should be some fun racing ahead, will be keeping an eye on this one for sure. ;)

10. ...Just when I thought this was a bad day for mod content.
    This is fan-bloody-tastic!

11. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Got to agree with @mclarenf1papa though, are these conversions or actually scratch-made cars?

12. Haven't really looked closely at the others, but the exterior of the 919 looks incredibly similar to the one in EA's mobile racing game ("real racing 3" I think)

13. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Turning off reflections, even the static setting, will make the cars look directx8 from the outside, cockpit remains unchanged I think.

14. Pumbaa666

Pumbaa666 Racer

All the cars bar one donation from another modder are our own work... The ARX and 919 are already in rF2 and these are the same models just reworked for AC... So all is legal :)

The physics are my main area but have been dabbling in the textures for AC, so far I have 5 variants of the R18 just for fun... ;)

15. Really good news - thanks! :)

16. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Since no one else have asked ill just do it. Will this be payware or do you release it for free?

Vibe Style and @xel like this.
  17. Berry

Berry Alien

Maybe this'll be official content, wouldn't that be nice? Of course, I'm dreaming, this will be awesome anyway, be it payware or freeware.:D

18. mistery

mistery Hardcore Simmer

Because it's not a legit mod unless the thread has 310 pages of fanboyism and pictures of each individual wireframe segment being modeled.

hannibal19 likes this.
  19. SunBro

SunBro Alien

My gut feeling says urd versions of 919 and r18 will be better looking but for thanks for making the others. Especially the amr-one. (urd px mod will not include the 2009 arx, deltawing and amr-one)

20. Pumbaa666

Pumbaa666 Racer

Freeware :)

One can dream :)

The cars don't have working brake glows in the video, but they do now :)

Now I just have to figure out how to get the broken glass to work properly..

21. SunBro

SunBro Alien

Audi is anticipated to be made by kudos. Porsche is impossible. The rest though? who knows.