1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ALOOG 1 - Public Server - MR[A] - Planning & Chat

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Andy-R, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

when i mentioned magione i meant it is the only track that seems to be available to drive the fiat 500 at, as in, i would like to drive it at some other tracks besides magione, and the other cars i would like to drive online pretty much anywhere :p

@DaVeX↯ im not sure what you mean, i'd like to have a go in the Fiat but i can certainly change the server to the QV at some point as well.

burrito likes this.
  2. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯ Hardcore Simmer

Ah sorry mate, was suggested fiat 500 and I suggested giulietta could be good too...

...when next race?

Andy-R likes this.
  3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I would like to join but im scared of being lapped. That would mean that I couldnt show my face on this forum anymore. :(

snyperal and Andy-R like this.
  4. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

I'd say I'm a midpack guy at best, but I still had plenty of fun fighting at the back last night.
    As long as you aren't a T1 warrior there's no need to be scared. :)

burrito likes this.
  5. You guys are slow to get on the server today. I haven't seen the ALOOG1 server appear on my list yet, and I have been in and out of the AC server lobby all day! I have been testing a few cars offline @ Nurburgring Sprint today (inspired by last night's little party), and I can happily report that a few personal records have been broken :D

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
    Andy-R likes this.
  6. Sleeper Service

Sleeper Service Hardcore Simmer

I had a look on the server this afternoon but nobody was about.

I'd join tonight but a couple of attempts at the Spa GT server after not driving for a couple of weeks have put me off AC altogether. On-line is still full of idiots, so it's time to get Dirt Rally up and running. At least it'll be my fault when I end up in the scenery and not some donkey who doesn't know what a blue flag means.

Andy-R likes this.
  7. Please keep checking this server, Johnny. It could end up being a good one.

Andy-R likes this.
  8. Sleeper Service

I'll have another look later this evening... I'll probably be a liability anyway, don't think I've run any of the car choice other than the Beemer and my gear shifter is broken (got an SHH on order).

Won't be long before the idiots find it... unless it get's pass-worded.

Andy-R likes this.
  9. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

sorry guys, i was awol until about 8pm today :p

the server tends to fill up in the evenings. tomorrow i will probably be in AC from late morning until late afternoon.
    can do QV sometime for sure. as no one has suggested A. B. or C. i might dictate for tomorrow and choose A. (fiat 500 @ monza 66)

come along! there are players fast slow and inbetween, just be respectful of others on track and you cant go wrong. this weekend has been great so far on the server atleast from what i have seen.

10. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

fun race from yesterday, battle of the happy little evora's

Jos_theboss and DaVeX↯ like this.
  11. martcerv

martcerv Alien

You can always view empty servers or search by name, jump in run some laps and others will likely jump in. It seems many are too shy or scared to enter a cold dark empty lifeless server these days ;). But if nobody joins in first then there cant be a second, third, fourth etc to join.

Maybe you can get a few guys to take the plunge and hold eachothers hand as they join together so its not so scary. :D

snyperal and Andy-R like this.
  12. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

THIS^

13. St3fan

St3fan Alien

@bigbawmcgraw Thanks, I'm finally able to see ALOOG servers. For some reason AC doesn't ping the ALOOG servers, and it doesn't think that there are people in the server, so my empty server filter hides ALOOG servers. But even I ask AC to show empty servers, it doesn't like to ping ALOOG servers so these servers are hiding way down in the list, unless I force it to ping them. It's very weird but I can at last join the party!

bigbawmcgraw and kofotsjanne like this.
  14. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

Nice racing yesterday, though id like to see dat trackgrip lowered a bit.

Sleeper Service and Andy-R like this.
  15. I've been working my way through my selected car list this morning @ Nurburgring Sprint, and recording lap times. I have also been thinking a bit more about setup tweaks, although this is on a "setups for dummies" kinda level ;) Nevertheless, it has made me realise that one simple setup tweak can make a significant difference with the road cars, and that is tyre pressure. I noted that cars like the BMW M3 E92, BMW 1M, and the Lotus Evoras have default tyre pressures up in the 30s. So I lowered them a bit, and noted an improvement in lap times and (particularly in the BMWs) controllability. The Evoras are still a bit of a handful for me, but at least they are a bit better :) Lowering the tyre pressures with the BMW 1M S3 was a bit of a revelation, which I am happy about because this (and the standard 1M) is rapidly becoming my favourite car to drive in the entire Assetto Corsa garage.

16. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

thats out of my control. ideally i'd like to start at 90% and end up on 95% but im not allowed to change it.

17. Sleeper Service

Yep, I enjoyed the racing last night although the amount of track grip never entered my mind... it's the same for everybody at the end of the day.

Hoping to get on later this afternoon now that I'm done with work... until tomorrow :(

18. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

You can change it if you want.
    The only reason we keep 100% grip is because most ALOOG servers are public and most noobs need as much grip as they can get.
    If guys here want less grip then fair enough but be prepared for random noobs joining the server and not realizing they've got less grip than they're used to/need and the inevitable ensuing crashes ;)

Again, only restrictions are official or legit mod content :)

Andy-R likes this.
  19. John Gordon

John Gordon Hardcore Simmer

I don't get it. I was the driver of the red m3 in that video posted. Yet it says RS six as the driver name? I remember fox spinning, then struggling to keep up with the lotus up front, then having a massive off myself.

Why is my name different in your video?

Also, great racing last night. When you all down for some more?

Andy-R likes this.
  20. martcerv

martcerv Alien

There is a bug which is a little annoying for admins, in a no book server in the replay it only saves the name of the last person in the car. So if one guy causes carnage gets out then someone else jumps in it will look as if that person was driving, Im sure I made a mention of that somewhere in the forums but not sure if the devs have noticed or if they can really fix it easily.

Andy-R likes this.