1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023-2024 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Thomas Fun

Thomas Fun Simracer

2. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

Free car

Last edited: May 7, 2024
  3. unpierrot

unpierrot Racer

What a wonderful surprise. Thanks Kunos !

Svenoson likes this.
  4. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

Thank you guys at Kunos for the Mustang! <3

Now after Sebring, fingers crossed for the other beauty :) - And the other 2 fingers for Sebring :D

5. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Wow unexpected! Great stuff! Thanks Kunos!

Svenoson likes this.
  6. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Simracer

Wonderful, thanks Team!

This is making the most complete GT3 experience even more perfect.

I can't test the update in the next days - I assume it's available only in the "Open" series as we have no 2024 season?

7. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

It’s the 8th free car (if I’m not forgetting any other): Ford Mustang GT3, 720s GT3 Evo, BMW M4 GT3, Honda NSX GT3 Evo, Porsche 991.2 GT3 R, Audi R8 LMS EVO, Lamborghini Huracán GT3 EVO, AMR V8 Vantage GT3, plus Zandvoort track

Thank you Kunos.

8. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Simracer

^ Technically the 720S standard was also free :)

9. CrazyJow

CrazyJow Rookie

upload_2024-5-7_7-38-57.jpeg

I swear if you want to charge me for the Vette and Aston EVO I WILL PAY FOR THEM

seriously

10. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

yeah that's good, thanks to the whole team. ;)

11. underd0g

underd0g Racer

What a hotfix! :eek:

12. aaron0288

aaron0288 Hardcore Simmer

Drives exactly how I imagined. A bit of a pig to get turned in, then just fires out of the corners. Very point and squirt and incredibly fun. All for free. Amazing. Thanks Kunos.

13. rnavasg

rnavasg Gamer

Thanks Kunos team. Please keep working on this amazing title. I’m convinced that there’s enough market space for both EVO and ACC.

14. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

Why doesn't the update start to be donwloaded? I have closed Steam a couple of times but V1.10.1 starts without any update.

edit:
    It work now after cleaning the cache!
    Never had that issue before.

15. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Nice little bonus cheers Devs.:)

16. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

I always set each game updates to high priority.

17. MonacoBMW

MonacoBMW Rookie

This was wonderful news to wake up to. I own a Mustang (with a V8 and a six speed!) in real life and have been following the GT3 program very closely. I even saw its debut race at Daytona this year. I'm over the moon with joy that it's finally in a sim, and my favorite one too. It feels pretty convincing. It's very stable and needs a little bit of encouragement to turn in, but there's loads of grip and the power is awesome. People don't think Mustangs can turn... but they can, and I know from experience. I'm a bit bummed that the sounds are just recycled from the Jaguar, because while it sounds very good, it's not realistic. But for a free car from a dev team who I'm sure are eager to just move onto ACE already, I can't complain too much.

Thanks a bunch, Kunos. Y'all made this Mustang fan VERY happy today <3

18. aaron0288

aaron0288 Hardcore Simmer

Yeah that’s the one big disappointment, the recycled sounds. Apparently the team weren’t eager to hand over aero data either so it’s just using the BMW’s. Apparently. But hey, that’s probably why it’s free. Just great it’s in the game. Hopefully the Aston Evo next. Not expecting the corvette at all as it only appears in GTWCA.

19. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

That's a big claim (using BMW aero because Ford wouldn't provide the real data).

Any source to back that up?

20. Dobermann92

Dobermann92 Racer

I play on around 85-90 fps. Happens regardless.

It's nice to have a new car, although the sounds are recycled it seems, and probably the Aston Evo comes later.