1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa v1.7 and RED PACK official thread!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

same for me. funnily enough i think the reverse with the 250F's though :p 12c nicer FFB (less lurchy) but the sounds are more bearable in the 6c. unfortunately for me the LUT generator isnt a better option. if it was smooth it would be a lot nicer than default but its notchy and makes my t500 feel like its gear driven, some odd behaviour when countersteering fast as well.

back on topic i think my favourite car of those that i have tried from the red pack so far is the MC GT4 meal. i hope we see some more GT4 cars in the future!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  2. liakjim

liakjim Alien

There is something that I don't like in 1.7. FFB seems dull and strange. Have to do more tests and also look my files.

xystof and ouvert like this.
  3. insomnia

insomnia Racer

Bought it out of respect for the Porsche deal. In terms of what i personally get for the money, it's not that much of a bargain as the other packs have been before.

4. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

Why don't you give your friend the difference between G2A price and steam full price, then he buys it full price on Steam and Kunos get more money than they would have had it been on steam sale

5. Skybird

Skybird Alien

I had missed that there also is the Lambo Aventador, and I just took it out for a ride. Boy, what a powerbeast - and yet so predictable and even stable under braking - once you understood you have to brake earlier. :) One of my most favourite cars of the super sports car category. That one just fits my driving style perfectly.

6. Spunderbunt

Spunderbunt Rookie

Today I learned that 50s grand prix cars are slower than modern hot hatches and incredibly difficult to drive. Literally steering with the throttle more than the wheel.

The Aventador is a big surprise. So much lighter on its feet than the the Gallardo and does not feel like 4WD. Really nice.

mister dog likes this.
  7. Only tried the F1 cars so far ( who needs Aris tips? :p ) and they are amazing.

Only 1 issue l, whenever I downshift with the SF15T (or any other car) it changes the MGU-H mode, I got the button mapped to numPad0 and not to any axles.

8. ouvert

ouvert Alien

oh, even with LUT road is smooth .. but that is the freshly made surface on that track I guess .. but with LUT I had at least some feedback from tyres.

9. Georg Siebert

Georg Siebert Simracer

@Bender B. Rodriguez
    Please avoid G2A like the plague - the game keys they 'aquired' are not legitimate and what they do is not serious business or morally justifiable. Their 'Shield' feature is bs as well.
    Buy your games & DLC either from gog.com, greenmangaming.com or if you can't avoid it, from Steam instead.

OT
    The Red Pack is Red Hot - go for it.

10. Pascalwb

Pascalwb Hardcore Simmer

DRS needs few adjustment. It should be disabled in 1st lap. Pretty crazy when everybody has DRS activated on start. And also in pit lane. Other than that loving the F1 cars. SF15T is trying to kill me.

11. Isaac G

Isaac G Rookie

Question, when you change the MGU-H mode, is that changing where the energy is being sent? e.g choosing the "battery" option sends the energy to the E.S whereas choosing "motor" sends the energy to the driveshaft? or is it something else?

12. Nao

Nao Alien

Except that has absolutely nothing to do with turbos themselves :D
    The car would drive exactly the same having big naturally aspirated V12, and a full set of new ERS, fuel flow and downforce regulations. (well it would be either heavier or less powerful so yeah, a bit more tame lol)

An electronically spooled turbo would be almost indistinguishable from a big NA engine if we cut the sound... if anything it's the downforce (obvious) and fuel flow regulations (transforms a peaky power curve, into a flat barren of near constant max power from low rpms) that made the car behave like it does.

13. TDS

TDS Alien

BADASS PACK as usual!!! f138 and the Maseratis so far ..omg! Thanks Kunos.

Andrex, tabis, Nao and 1 other person like this.
  14. Mogster

Mogster Alien

With the 250F the power available combined with the lack of grip is incredible, I get the rear moving around in 3rd gear half way along the straights...

I've read Richard Williams's book " The Last Road Race" about the 1957 F1 GP the Pescara road race in Italy. On the long straights Moss and Fangio were topping 190 Mph in these cars. Respect, is all I can say... I've actually genuinely scared myself driving the 250F and that's just on the PC :)

15. BenniS

BenniS Racer

Just wanted to test a few cars doing a short break from my master thesis, ended up doing 150 laps with the SF15-T on the Red Bull Ring hunting Vettels 2015 qualy time :D. Still 8 tenths to find, but no time left for work today :/. What i've seen so far (1 car and 1 track): AMAZING, 10 times worth the money. Keep up the good work, guys!

cheers

16. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

Even having read others comments about how drivable the F138 is I was still surprised to find it really is! I know I have left plenty of time on the circuit with this lap but hopefully it shows just how great the F1 cars are to drive in AC. I suspect it's a case of easy to drive tricky to actually master.

17. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Idk if you use LUT ffb, but try with it disabled. Then delete the user_ff.ini file in case you have different ffb% per car.
    There was also a fix for "- Fixed self align torque going to negative values too early".

18. claudiopolez

claudiopolez Simracer

Fantastic work as usual, Kunos! You never disappoint and always surprise, yet another DREAM pack - huge thanks, guys!

Andrex likes this.
  19. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Only 0.8?:eek: Man...:)

20. Linus27

Linus27 Simracer

Amazing work by Kunos and a superb pack. Must admit that apart from the GT4 Masserati, GT3 Fezza and the Red Bull Ring, nothing else in the pack interests me. However, the quality is superb. Each DLC just gets better and better. Red Bull Ring looks out of this world. Truly incredible work and many many thanks.

As for 1.7, again, amazing update, everything just keeps on getting better in AC. It's a win win for everyone :)

Just praying you can work your magic and get us some Subaru's :)