1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Asstto Corsa Formula Class League

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by F1Dave, Mar 9, 2014.

1. JakeDunc

JakeDunc Racer

Damn, I'll have to miss the first race. See ya guys next weekend then.

2. Paul Haworth

Paul Haworth Racer

Hi F1Dave (and fellow racers),

I can make the 8pm race on Sunday, but I'm worried about whether my internet connection is good enough for online racing. I'll try to test it on Saturday. I don't want to spoil the race not knowing where others are on the track. When I'm at my computer later I'll post my setup, it got me into the 41s...just. It's high downforce and a little unstable so might not be to everyone's taste.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. TCLF

TCLF Alien

@Paul Haworth We will see how good the netcode is this weekend. It would be better if there were some with very bad internet, just to see how AC handles that.

I just tested @F1Dave his set. I scraped off 2.153 secs of my old time (I knew my old set socks). I did it in race trim (10 laps) a 1:42.1xx (idk for sure anymore). For the ones interested: HERE IS A REPLAY

Paul Haworth likes this.
  4. F1Dave

F1Dave Racer

@JakeDunc, see you at the next one m8, first of many :)

+1 for this,
    should hopefully be ok tho pal, ive raced with people the other side of the world with terrible connection on rfactor and its been ok, Hopfully AC will be as good

Paul Haworth likes this.
  5. Paul Haworth

Paul Haworth Racer

@TCLF @F1Dave, thanks guys, I'm glad my presence will be useful at least for testing the code!

Thanks also for organising these events, much appreciated.

@TCLF, that looks like a great laptime, I did my best dry on fuel! *worried*!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. ROCKET

ROCKET Gamer

Looks like we will have a competitive league :) Managed a 1:43 dead with Dave's setup, but messed up a lap on the last corner where I was 2 tenths up. Confident I can get into the 1:42's with it, interested in trying your setup Paul...

ChokDK likes this.
  7. JakeDunc

JakeDunc Racer

I'll be the Kobayashi of the league most likely. :D

8. F1Dave

F1Dave Racer

at best im hoping to be the button of the group, not the fastest over one lap but consistent enough to pick off a podium/win every now and again :), cant wait

9. TCLF

TCLF Alien

I'll just be myself

10. F1Dave

F1Dave Racer

1.32.7, had to work a little harder than expected to get there but im happy at that now

11. TCLF

TCLF Alien

is this race trim or hotlap?

12. Paul Haworth

Paul Haworth Racer

32 or 42?

We're in big trouble if the first!

13. TCLF

TCLF Alien

I expect 42

14. ROCKET

ROCKET Gamer

42, he said the same last night and I thought I was 10 seconds of the pace :)

TrenchcoatNinja and TCLF like this.
  15. F1Dave

F1Dave Racer

sorry guys yeah 42 :), i was on hot lap doing 8 lap runs, was on about the 6th lap i posted the time, lost some time sector 2 so i think i low 42 is there, fuel /tyre ware were on

16. Bagsy

Bagsy Gamer

I've managed to get my time from a shocking 1:50s into constantly lapping in the 1:44/5s in a couple of days with your setup Dave, Thanks! Helped give me some confidence with the car. Still way off you guys but I think a decent improvement in the space of a few days, hoping to get down to consistent 1:43/4 by the time we have a race. Might stop me from getting lapped lol :p

17. F1Dave

F1Dave Racer

Hi Guys out of respect for kunos wishes, we going to continue all further talks over on our main site until they sort a home for all these thread types,
    The planed races will be postponed until further notice.
    thanks all,

18. Paul Haworth

Paul Haworth Racer

@ROCKET and anyone else interested. Here's my setup, which got me a 1:41.736. The lap wasn't perfect, but what lap ever is. Tyre wear was on but fuel simulation not, so maybe I flattered myself a bit there.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Attached Files:

19. spiritofsenna

spiritofsenna Simracer

That's a fast lap Paul. I will try the setup.

Just a question, with regards to your setup and driving.. Do you prefer under or oversteer?

20. ROCKET

ROCKET Gamer

Cheers Paul, will give it a go when I'm more awake. Nice lap. :)