1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Asstto Corsa Formula Class League

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by F1Dave, Mar 9, 2014.

1. JakeDunc

JakeDunc Racer

Is that even possible? I thought the limit was 10 laps.

2. TCLF

TCLF Alien

max is 100

3. F1Dave

F1Dave Racer

Tclf, the race was a spare of the moments thing, was not pre arranged, I spent the day getting my server set up and helping others with issues, we decided to go for a quick race with who ever was on the site at the time,

I'm up for a race tonight but I'm out all day and won't be back till about 6ish tonight, I will put something on the site to let all know cheers

4. ROCKET

ROCKET Gamer

Not to worry, one has been announced for tonight. Check our forum for details. :)

5. ROCKET

ROCKET Gamer

I've added you on Steam TCLF, we can sort out the race for tonight between us as Dave is not around til later.

6. TCLF

TCLF Alien

the server and password for tonights test session (8 pm bst) is found HERE

7. TCLF

TCLF Alien

server is up with booking till 8 pm bst

8. TCLF

TCLF Alien

9. Paul Haworth

Paul Haworth Racer

The race from my perspective:

I managed to qualify 2nd. At the start of the race, Remco got into the lead. I tagged him at the first corner...and I want to apologise for that. I ran out of space and it was slower than I expected; I even thought I was being conservative. Anyway, apologies again because I think it ultimately caused a bit of a mess at the start. Rocket took the lead and I chased after. He was fast and consistent and I was keeping up but not fast enough to pass! I made a mistake somewhere and Remco got by me...kind of justice I thought. I tried my best to keep up, but ultimately I had an off. Somehow I got 3rd. I hope all enjoyed the race, sorry again if my mistake spoiled it for anyone.

Thanks to all,

Paul.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. F1Dave

F1Dave Racer

Qualm in 4 th, about where I expected to be, not my best laps tho,
    Race start was not the best and got a rear shunt and ended up flipped on my roof

Car reset from the pits and at this point it was damage limitation, started to make my way through the pack and was rear ended again on lap 3ish, some way back I managed to pull off some good moves to get 5th,
    Sure I had the pace to fight at the front I was a little gutted sounded like I missed a good battle,

Only seen lag from one guy his ping was 300
    We may have to look at that with a cap but for now it's good to be testing what's what,

Need to test more as some did not have to put in fuel so maybe your own settings stay the same in mp

Cheers guys anyway I look forward to the next one

Phil64 likes this.
  11. F1Dave

F1Dave Racer

checked the forums, looks like until settings are implemented into the server settings looks like what ever settings you have for SP are carried over to MP,

12. TCLF

TCLF Alien

was not a problem at all. I took the turn pretty swallow to set up for the next turn, hoping you wouldn't be there (because i must have my mirror on low res because fps). So I didn't see that well where you were. Was pretty optimistic from me, considering your start was way better.

Paul Haworth likes this.
  13. Bagsy

Bagsy Gamer

Does anymore else have real problems seeing when a car is alone side with a single monitor setup? In the 125 I can see most of the right hand mirror but struggle when the car is in the blind spot as I can't look round to see it. There was one point in last nights race after some close racing with Bartosz (Think that's who it was) for 3/4 laps he got up along side me, I couldn't see him on the right hand side in my mirror and the red indicator of a car along side wasn't there so I assumed he had switched or dropped back to concede the entry to the corner. Naturally I tried to get onto the line for the corner and we touched. Shame as we were having some good fun (From my point of view). Thankfully looking at the standings it didn't ruin his race too much :)

I assume this improves with a 3 monitor setup as the FOV is much greater? Might have to invest at somepoint!

14. TCLF

TCLF Alien

@Bagsy In the controller options you can set a look left/right buttons. when I was driving single screen I used those to see my blind spots

15. Bagsy

Bagsy Gamer

Of course TCLF, stupid me! I'll set the top left and top right buttons on my G27 for this, should be good location for the thumbs :)

16. ROCKET

ROCKET Gamer

was a great race ,thanks to all, looking forward to our next test session.

17. ROCKET

ROCKET Gamer

Hi All, we are moving our league over to Affinity Sim Racing (ASR) at www.affinitysimracing.com
    We now have two leagues to start us off and we are accepting sign ups as of now.
    Please make sure you have applied and for-filled all the requirements to get a race license. Read through relevant topics if you are unsure.

We look forward to racing with you.

Slipstreamers may still run assetto but our current league is being moved over to ASR, if you signed up at slipstreamers and still would like to race, make sure you name is down on the ASR league table asap to guarantee a seat.

Affinity Sim Racing is a brand new dedicated assetto/sim racing site.

See you all on track soon.

Phil64 likes this.
  18. ROCKET

ROCKET Gamer