1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Bonus track and car only offline?

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Abigor, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Abigor

Abigor Gamer

i mean really?......What??

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds 1.16 new bonus pack 3 - played once, no car, no track loads Dec 20, 2017
    Console Lounge FREE BONUS CONTENT - Black Cat County track Sep 14, 2016
    ACC Gameplay Career - Bonus objectives not awarded. Feb 25, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Not getting bonus SA points in GT4 May 6, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Livery/driver issues on some 2020 bonus skins Oct 27, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Bonus&Medals in VR? Jun 8, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Virtual mirror and a bonus bug Nov 11, 2018
    Console Lounge Bonus Pack 3 Special Events. Jul 9, 2018
    Console Lounge Missing Bonus Pack 3 Special Events Apr 26, 2018
    XBox One Discussions Patch Notes - Xbox One Bonus Pack 3 Update Feb 28, 2018
    Console Lounge Bonus Pack 3 Launches Onto Xbox One TODAY Feb 28, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions GOOD NEWS! Update v 1.18 is OUT NOW for PS4 (Bonus Pack 3) Feb 16, 2018
    Bug reports Issues with Bonus Pack 3 Feb 12, 2018
    Bug reports Bugs in the new update 1.17 "Bonus Pack 3" Feb 12, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Bonus Pack 3 Coming To PS4 Next Week Feb 9, 2018

3. Seriously? Are you just playing around? Is that really true?

4. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Yes, it is true. I scrolled the entire list of lovies available earlier and there was no sign of them. Pity.

5. That's too bad ugh =(

6. Abigor

Abigor Gamer

the best thing is that only three of os think that this is strange lol......i mean how can we have a new track and car but we can't use it online......hahaha

7. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

You guys think maybe you should give them time to update the servers first??

8. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

Solution Prived Servers with full Admin settings...cars...tracks...rules..and setups... ahh and name of the server..like in GT5...

9. Abigor

Abigor Gamer

Waaaaw......really?......excellent idea

10. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

Yes.. but is not idea is what everyone needs in all forums they talk for prived servers.. and i think is time Kunos stop working on free content...and make the core of the game good to play...and improve the MP experiance with the Servers...otherwise what i see is every day less players and lots of copys (in Game second hand AC) many players sold it ....because is not what we expected...and is sad...because i love this game...but after...

Console game lunch triler have cars who later are in DLC...this was a firs surprise to me...later the performance and presrige packs preorders was a shame...the big drop off whas when we buy game go to MP and we see no option to make a server !!!!! And if you add all game bugs and current problems...man only people who love this game like me have the patience to stay and see what happened others awready sold it and is sad