1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic FREE BONUS CONTENT - Black Cat County track

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Sep 14, 2016.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

We're pleased to announce that our PlayStation® 4 and Xbox One players will be able to enjoy the Black Cat County track for FREE, as part of our next major update, scheduled for later this month!

For more information on SOME of the things you can expect in our next update, head over to our blog! > http://bit.ly/2c5ulfp

A full list of additions, fixes and features will be published in due course. On behalf of the whole team, we want to again thank our community for their support!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Laserscanned Laguna Seca + 6 bonus cars will be free! Sep 19, 2017
    Console Lounge FREE BONUS CONTENT - Maserati Levante Sep 15, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Zandvoort is part of the free bonus pack, dream pack 2 will have circuit of catalunya. confirmed Apr 22, 2015
    ACC Troubleshooting Freezing only in windowed / borderless mode Apr 8, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Hange/freeze on selecting Drive after update 1.10.1 Apr 5, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Frame drop or freeze on Xbox series X Mar 17, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Major Lag/Freeze, Causing Hud and Cars to disappear and reappear Feb 24, 2024
    ACC Virtual Reality Dev's: Add Quad Views rendering to ACC for a free massive fps gain Sep 3, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Ai car freezeson track, then cant control car. Multi player own car freezing on track. Jul 1, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Change freecam view May 3, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting 1.9.1 - Game freeze and crash in CP race Apr 25, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Game freezes/locks when i access "controls" menu with Logitech G29 Apr 24, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS4 to PS5 free upgrade? Mar 31, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC freeze when click continue after the first career race Mar 4, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC instantly crashes/ freezes after starting Feb 28, 2023

3. That is awesome news. New track new challenges i likee. Keep up the great work guys. Greatest racing game on console ever!!

GHR_Gynoug79, Skemekos123 and Grijo like this.
  4. sidy06

sidy06 Gamer

Great! Thanks, Kunos!

5. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

This means a lot to us, thank you! :)

GHR_Gynoug79 and Grijo like this.
  6. EMW SMILER

EMW SMILER Hardcore Simmer

Thanks Kunos and 505!

7. seubi42

seubi42 Rookie

Thanks a lot Kunos ! I think I will buy the season pass to support you as soon anything was said about private lobbies.
    This track is a great gift :)

Grijo and djtopa like this.
  8. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

Great thanks guys :) can't wait for the update .

9. dawg

dawg Racer

Watched some YT videos of this track yesterday. Looks great!

10. fools jester

fools jester Gamer

Get in! Nice one kunos. Hoping for Japanese pack as well

L2D_Gopher likes this.
  11. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

Happy days.
    Thanks Kunos.

12. Interallsorts

Interallsorts Rookie

Great news, thank you Kunos. Looking forward to trying the new track.

13. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Very nice! Good job guys! Now just waiting for the drag mode, telemetry, track surface selection and initial grip level, full race replays,photomode,wheel and pedal calibration screen, personal button mapping, private lobby's, trento bodone hillclimb and the game will be almost at the same level of the PC version!

Keep the good work going!! Foza e avanti Kunos!

BearNVa, L2D_Gopher, SkechBG and 3 others like this.
  14. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

:eek:Oh yes, yessss, yessssssss, sry got carried there. KUNOS u rock :)

Shifter Blister likes this.
  15. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

Thanks a lot Kunos!! I'm really excited about the new track! And I'm anxious to put my hands in the Prestige Car Pack! Congratulations for this excelent simulation that keeps bringing a big smile in my face, thanks for the great times I'm having playing AC.

PS: Sorry about any mistakes in my english, not my native language.

Shifter Blister likes this.
  16. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Thank you for your generousity. Was this always planned as free dlc for consoles AC_CM505?

17. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I do believe it was supposed to have been in original game from the start, along with Another track which I can't think of the name of. I'm more interested in frame rate fix and private lobby's than freebies.

18. enry68tdl

enry68tdl Gamer

Grazie Ragazzi , non vedo l'ora di provarla e di vedere i miglioramenti che avete apportato al gioco !!

Thanks guys, can't wait to try it and see the improvements that you have mad e to the game!

19. banshee555

banshee555 Rookie

This track looks fun,anyone know how long it is?

20. Abigor

Abigor Gamer

thanks

21. There are three layouts in the PC version, here is a lap around the longest one.