1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic FREE BONUS CONTENT - Maserati Levante

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Sep 15, 2016.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

We're pleased to announce that our console players can download the all-new Maserati Levante for FREE, as part of our next major update, scheduled for later this month! Reaching top speeds of 264 km/h, take to the track and experience the performance and fun-factor of Maserati’s first ever SUV!

Skemekos123, GT_Davy, dawg and 16 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Laserscanned Laguna Seca + 6 bonus cars will be free! Sep 19, 2017
    Console Lounge FREE BONUS CONTENT - Black Cat County track Sep 14, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Zandvoort is part of the free bonus pack, dream pack 2 will have circuit of catalunya. confirmed Apr 22, 2015
    ACC Troubleshooting Freezing only in windowed / borderless mode Apr 8, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Hange/freeze on selecting Drive after update 1.10.1 Apr 5, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Frame drop or freeze on Xbox series X Mar 17, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Major Lag/Freeze, Causing Hud and Cars to disappear and reappear Feb 24, 2024
    ACC Virtual Reality Dev's: Add Quad Views rendering to ACC for a free massive fps gain Sep 3, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Ai car freezeson track, then cant control car. Multi player own car freezing on track. Jul 1, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Change freecam view May 3, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting 1.9.1 - Game freeze and crash in CP race Apr 25, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Game freezes/locks when i access "controls" menu with Logitech G29 Apr 24, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS4 to PS5 free upgrade? Mar 31, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC freeze when click continue after the first career race Mar 4, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC instantly crashes/ freezes after starting Feb 28, 2023

3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

I still remember the silliness when this car came on pc, people were like why on earth is this joke here and then they tried it and it was the best thing ever.

console chaps you are in for a real treat

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
  4. I will just leave this here: (you guys don't get my awesome purple paint though)

DrVegas, Grijo, L2D_Gopher and 2 others like this.
  5. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

Thanks again guys :)

6. banshee555

banshee555 Rookie

Does it come with free cup holders for the kids:D

LeDude83 likes this.
  7. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Find any vid of a sim that displays the better physics than this :)

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.
  8. Bafometto

Bafometto Rookie

Many thanks!

9. Abigor

Abigor Gamer

nice......thanks

10. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

You're welcome, guys! :)

11. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

When I think of Maserati I think of the beautiful MC12... Please make it happen! It's been so long since I've driven that car in a game. Would be so happy to drive it in AC one day.

12. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

Looks awesome, can't wait to hurl that round Black Cat County.

13. Maserati MC12 GT1 has been confirmed, but release isn't likely until next year.

Grijo and Mauler_77 like this.
  14. Rockefelluh

Rockefelluh Rookie

Looks cool. Free stuff is always good!

15. Spacepadrille

Spacepadrille Rookie

Where can I find the download link ? Do I need to buy the season pass ?

16. Rockefelluh

Rockefelluh Rookie

Comes out with the patch for free later this month.

17. Spacepadrille

Spacepadrille Rookie

Ok thanks. :)

18. Stevesixty7

Stevesixty7 Racer

Thank you. Free is always good. :)

Grijo likes this.
  19. GT_Davy

GT_Davy Gamer

Awesome thanks Kunos!!! :)

20. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

A car, free? Oh man, I'm in!! I'll take that to Black Cat track against AI in hard difficult and lets see what I can get! Certainly will be fun! Thanks again Kunos!

Stevesixty7 likes this.
  21. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

One of the biggest surprises in AC for me when i first drove that car, Maserati did good!

LeDude83 likes this.