1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Christmas gift, good News?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by LucaBenj, Dec 15, 2016.

1. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

Hello Kunos, I fear for the Christmas gift. I'm joking. Rather, there are novelties for Christmas?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions probable price sales during the Christmas holidays on consoles ? Dec 7, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room [Special Events]Christmas in the Motori nella Leggenda Nov 26, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [FREE] Christmas Endurance 8H SPA by ARC Nov 10, 2021
    News and Announcements Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Dec 24, 2020
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Christmas Challenge 207 – Christmas party – Insanitised, but socially distanced Dec 19, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC Christmas Cracker GT3 Race Dec 14, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Christmas Fun Race Dec 24, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Merry Christmas Everyone !!!! Dec 24, 2019
    Console Lounge Christmas Hotlap Challenge #159 – A Christmas triple tipple Dec 21, 2019
    ACC General Discussions I'm dreaming of a CP christmas Dec 9, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Merry Christmas Kunos! Dec 25, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Merry Christmas. Dec 21, 2018
    Console Lounge Christmas Hotlap Challenge #108 – The twelve minutes of Christmas or “We have all the time in the wo Dec 19, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Merry Christmas Dec 23, 2017
    Console Lounge WHL#61:Driving home for Christmas Dec 17, 2017

3. Horus

Horus Alien

Look out for Santa and his Reindeer in the sky, or maybe it could be Elves in the woods? Who knows, we had mushroom cloud and a UFO for April fools. :)

4. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Where is this information about a gift?

Is the Porsche pack 2 still coming next week?

5. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

I read somewhere that the red pack would be released by the end of 2016

6. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Apparently there is a nice free car for the end of the year. I have seen people guess it may be the Mazda 787B as it was said to be coming before the new year for free. Could be completely wrong so don't get too excited.

I don't feel particularly confident in getting Porsche Pack Vol II next week and can see it being early January at the earliest. Hopefully it is all quiet as Kunos are awaiting confirmation from the platform holders about the update release date. I will be genuinely PO'd with AC for the first time if it launches after Christmas as I cannot wait to try those amazing cars.

It was rumoured that Red Pack would release between Porsche Pack Vol I and II but that was shot down by @Lord Kunos. The wait goes on...

7. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Along with the first gen Miata?

8. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

2014 we got the yellowbird for christmas, last christmas we didnt get anything. Its not sure that we will get anything this year neither. We will get pp3/pp2 for console? 20th so thats always something.

Horus likes this.
  9. Horus

Horus Alien

So no Santa and his Reindeer! THINK OF THE ELVES!

[​IMG]

Ace Pumpkin and Pleite like this.
  10. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

If you expect nothing from somebody you are never disappointed

Dookie, Redxbcoupe, Plato99 and 2 others like this.
  11. Scuderia Paul

That has been my motto for years all thanks to Gran Turismo!

12. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

Holy Cow Batman!
    Have you heard that thing SCREAM ??!!
    Please be true!!

Pleite and Scuderia Paul like this.
  13. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

brap brap brap brap brap

14. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

It used to be one of my fav cars in FM4/5/6. I could listen to its idle sound FOR HOURS! :D Can't wait until It lands in AC.

15. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

We're getting snow covered tracks and crimbo lights on trees.

Snowman38 likes this.
  16. Scuderia Paul

I would rather rain dear...

17. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Don't worry about that, there will be plenty of rain dear.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

18. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/mazda-787b.98159/page-8
    ^Is this the source for this "rumour"? I'm talking about the last post by Sander, the guy who built the 3D model and then sold it to Kunos.

19. Snowman38

Snowman38 Hardcore Simmer

20. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Indeed. "Soon™" is the best answer we can get at the moment.