1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Comunity list for kunos. to do/fix/improve

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Albert McSaltens, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Hey guys this is intended to be a list of all the things we need to be fixed, or implemented, and still missing after all this time.
    Posting diferent post is cool but after time it all gets lost and sure devs forget about them.
    I think keeping it all organized in one post, will be more usefull for devs. so please anyone that has anything to sumeup please post and ill be updating the first post.

PLEASE DEVS make this a sticky post on the top. thanks!

LIST:

- Sparks

- Glowing disks

- Being able to engage gear before the race start

- Let finish practice, and qualy laps when corsiing finish line, and still having time like 0:1 sec like in real life.

- when the leader finishes race any lapped cars that crosses the finish line after the leader should finish the race there.

- Enable brake power in garage menu for each car

- Brake degradation and damage

- Punctures working?

- Visual punctures.

- Visual tyre damage ( degradation, graining, blistering)

- enable weather for multiplayer

- enable realtime lightning in multiplayer, and possibly the time of day may affect track and ambient temperature, wich should effect physics.

- enable water oil temps that effect engine physics, and damage.

- Fix granning, (currently moving the car with cold tyres already produce graining.) should be fixed.

- Options for multiplayer (server), options to specify tyres allowed, ballast

- Possibility to limit the amount of tyres available to use for cars (multiplayer) therefore options to go to pits and select used compounds.

- Pit menu before the race to select your pit strategy before hand

- Diferent rules depending on what car series you run. example GT car do not change tyres at the same time they refuel.

- Ability to sort and reverse the grid between races.

- Option to increase/decrease the steering wheel force (not steering wheel force+FFB strenght).

- Safety car + rolling starts behind it as well as the safety car laps when there are accidents, etc

-- Server favorites list.

- -Buddylist integration

- - Track Rotation in MP

- Detailed setup limitations in MP including intake manifold choking for power balancing

- Indicators for on-track communication (pass left/right)

- Triple headlight flash on pushing button once to raise awareness on track

- HUD on triple screen setups.
    - The flags (blue, yellow etc) appear in the top right of the left hand screen, more often than no these dont get noticed due to their location.
    - The info screen in the pits when refueling, repairing with the timer bars counting down appears on the far right hand or right screen.
    - These need to be dragable or hard coded to stay within the limits of the centre screen

- simulate brake temperatures

- make the chat app always shown when users join MP unless they explicitly disable it", "give the default chat app more than one line of text"

- show the server configuration of assists, penalties etc in the server browser, or at least in pit menu where you see the track temp etc

(TC_ALLOWED, ABS_ALLOWED, STABILITY_ALLOWED, AUTOCLUTCH_ALLOWED, DAMAGE_MULTIPLIER, FUEL_RATE, TYRE_WEAR_RATE, ALLOWED_TYRES_OUT)

- Configurable Blue Flags

- Configurable Penalties.

- More filter in multiplayer, by cars, classes, tracks, drivers rank.

- Pit stop strategy before the race, to set tires and fuel

- Pit speed limit to manual (settable by server)

- Race start fault by an early clutch released

- More Camera and race options for people that do stream the races (TV style)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
    mESCx, Rui Santos, demerzel and 11 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room CzechSim racing comunity CzechoSlovak Oct 22, 2019
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Moon Icon Serverlist Feb 7, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions How to show the team name in the driver list Dec 31, 2023
    General modding discussion Assetto Corsa Realistic Data making Sep 12, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Server list Jul 16, 2023
    ACC User Interface Multiplayer list - full vs 0 time left Jul 3, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Endurance Race Entry List, please fix! May 7, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Server List servers down Mar 29, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting I have tried every solution listed back to 2019, ACC UE4 Fatal Error Mar 18, 2023
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues List endpoints acServer Mar 16, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from Touge Life 3 Sep 22, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Multiplayer refresh server list freeze. Jun 17, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS4/5 - g-portal server will not show in list with a pw Jun 1, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from chris32.de | Nordschleife Touristenfahrt Apr 14, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer connected but not serverlist Apr 1, 2022

3. other than these that might/should be included in next update...

- enable weather for multiplayer
    - enable realtime lightning in multiplayer, and possibly the time of day may affect track and ambient temperature, wich should effect physics.
    - Options for multiplayer (server), options to specify tyres allowed, ballast

...i think the rest is low to very low priority on their list
    and i reply because i'm your friend :D hehe

4. alex72

alex72 Alien

Pretty sure Kunos have most of these things on their list. Its just about priorities for a smallish team.

Horus, Jebus and burrito like this.
  5. Horus

Horus Alien

If you want a list just troll this here forum, there must be hundreds of thousands of wishes, desires, wants and needs. The only thing I want is for Kunos to keep up the quality work and release updates and DLC when it is ready and not before.

Rui Santos, TDS and LeDude83 like this.
  6. SimonTek

SimonTek Simracer

hello, well i'd like to say just this.. i hope that because of the porting to the console of ac, we can see some of the features albert listed here, and optimizations very soon, presented in a very reliable way.
    simply i am more confident than before

7. Darren Blythe

Darren Blythe Hardcore Simmer

+1

Good list Albert. Pretty much a carbon copy of what I'd to see before we can really take AC seriously as a league/community MP platform. Wish i could like it more than once :p

The only thing i'd add is the ability to sort and reverse the grid between races.

8. Added!

9. the purpose of this list is that nothing is left forgoten

10. Please moderators, can you make this a sticky post?

11. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

12. nonnex

nonnex Alien

Beside the fact that the devs do read the forum too and know by them selfs what can be improved or not (nearly all of it) it does not help a millimeter if one and the same thread with the same points are posted again and again.

Thread titles that begins with "Petition...." or "... to fix/improve" are the most liked ones.

What do you think how far you would reach by such a salutation?

TDS and Minolin like this.
  13. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

If you did read my post... I asked for the status of all questions... Like Falsestart penalty or speeding at pit lane - IN PROGRESS, or expected release this summer, or it never gonna happen.

So we know what to expect and can tell people... - relax, they told us it gonna be this summer...

14. Iketani

Iketani Simracer

Option to increase/decrease the steering wheel force (not steering wheel force+FFB strenght).

15. MadMatt

MadMatt Gamer

Another wish list with nice2haves? ;)
    I think Kunos has a biiiiiiiig building site to bring a proper working multiplayer soon as possible. People are fast to switch to an other sim and give up the hope.
    My wishes are clean and simple without any bling bling.
    Take a look to rfactor1.
    It´s more then ten years old, has a very good working multiplayer, replay compression of full races (neccesary for protests in leagues), result exports, pit stops on- AND offline for training, good working damage system.
    Who t.f. needs a animated pit crew when the rest doesn´t work?
    And again...it is ten years old. So Kunos...take my money...go to Ann Arbor...and buy what you can´t code before the community goes angry more and more.

(If you find a little bit cynicism...take it and change it into an ice cream for some one ;-) )

16. @Arbuzzz if that happens then someone's true face will be uncovered then

17. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

i'd like to see safety car + rolling starts behind it as well as the safety car laps when there are accidents, etc

18. Horus

Horus Alien

I would like to see unicorns farting rainbows. Get to it Kunos :)

Christopher Low likes this.
  19. Quffy

Quffy Alien

safety cars are boring.. especially when people just do quick races in AC. And what's the point of safety cars in games where we have an automated penalty system, where cars don't have falling parts, no bad weather out of sudden. I'd rather have a better automated penalty system against track cutting or hitting, or penalties where you need to go through the pit lane, or respect flags.
    I think there aren't enough occurrences in the game to make a safety car viable.. other than drivers shortening the gap between them because now everyone follows a safety car. I think there are more important features needed for competitive (public and leagues) and for casual racing, for tools to hosts organize a better race event, with more penalty rules, limitations to setup, bop, pit lane speed, not allow/allow to rejoin a race, spectator control, voice chat. I don't know much of these, but they can take ideas from other more complete sim racing games, or just ideas people have been listing over the time, in threads such as these or others. Or whatever Kunos finds appropriate for the AC crowd in the present and future :)

An alternative to safety car would be to reduce automatically, in some race circumstances, the speed for everyone :cool:

20. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

the point is that they make the racing more realistic,
    what's the point of trees outside of the track if you can't hit them ?

and if we are going to wait for Kunos to introduce all that - which will justify addition of Safety car, we will never have it

plus this is a list of things to fix/imrpove, ..not priotity list that has to be fixed now

21. Hagen

Hagen Hardcore Simmer

Hi there, first off i am not complaining nor requesting, just suggesting.

My suggestion would be to implement a buddylist/friendslist inside AC. I think it would help if i could make friends inside the game (not in steam) and see on which server they are, if they are online. If there could be a private messaging system inside the game that would help a lot to get the guys you enjoyed racing with all together in one server. (Without having to go through each servers entry list, join, communicate, leave, browse list again, ect.) I started a steam group called "Clean Racer List" but that is pretty much obsolete because of the differing names in steam and ingame, plus the fact that many don't use steam overlay.

Powderking, TDS, gandlers and 3 others like this.