1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Dreampack 5 - what cars would you like to have?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by BlackSeaDriver28, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ...without the good bits ;)

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  2. jim jones

jim jones Simracer

Couple of hours, and hopefully you guys wake up from your Dreams....

3. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

You don't mind if I put couple more cars than could fit into one pack (usually around 8 cars), do you?

4. m4inbrain

m4inbrain Rookie

[​IMG]

Plus Capris, etc - we got the Benz Evo, we got the e30 M3 - i'd love to drive my "childhood heroes". Real cars. Manly cars. Roll up your sleeves and wrestle the car-cars.

Yeah, bit nostalgia, but i suppose that's allowed.

MJ911 and Banga like this.
  5. Aim BOT

Aim BOT Gamer

I would like.

BMW M2
    BMW E46 M3
    BMW E34 M5
    Ford Sierra Cosworth Sedan/Sapphire rwd

Luckily i own both an e34 m5 and a cosworth irl so i can go for a drive if i really want to but ingame would be sweet as too :)

iDreXNz, garyjpaterson and ALB123 like this.
  6. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

I know exactly what you mean and I pretty much feel the same way. I can't race most open-wheel because they're just too fast for me, but I can usually handle GT3 cars. Still, for some reason I just love racing with street cars. In some ways, you could make the argument that it's more difficult to race street cars (for drivers with average skill level, like myself) because the brakes aren't nearly as good. The handling isn't nearly as sharp. So on and so forth. Of course, those of you who are highly skilled races will disagree because you can push open-wheel/Formula 1 cars to the limit lap after lap. I can't.

7. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

i own an a250 so would like to see this

8. Lovely stuff, never seen one in real life before (barely seen any normal E34's actually). Doesn't seem to have the following that many other BMW's do the E34, which is a shame IMO. I know its OT (don't care, we have plenty of wishlist threads already), but I'd love to see any photos you have of your M5!

9. kinda funny, because for me it is the exact opposite. The only cars i am not interested in AC are cars, that are represented well in other Sims (for example R3E), OR cars i have IRL, or i am able to drive IRL when i want. After all the real thing is always better then the Sim :) for me the biggest benefit in this Sim is something like the P1, or the Pagani Zonda R..or expensive classic stuff like the Miura..cars i probably won't drive IRL ever, unfortunately..at least i can feel a sense of how awesome it would be...
    I am not interested at all in the M4, when i can just ask a friend if i can take his one for a ride IRL :)

10. Aim BOT

Aim BOT Gamer

Look me up on instagram oddjob89. Some pictures there :)

garyjpaterson likes this.
  11. LChaves

LChaves Hardcore Simmer

From the announced cars the LMP1s no doubt.
    For something surprising i would like a turbo hybrid F1.

For something even more surprising a Porsche pack.

12. fioc

fioc Gamer

Alfa Giulia Quadrifoglio!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

13. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

by the sounds of reviews that car could save alfa and bring it back as an luxury respectable marque (although in my mind it still is) i loved my guilietta QV!

fioc likes this.
  14. Mogster

Mogster Alien

I liked my 147s but they fell apart... No exaggeration.

I'd really like Alfa to produce something I want to drive and with build quality that would inspire confidence. We'll see.

fioc and MsportDAN like this.
  15. fioc

fioc Gamer

main reviews says this is the best d alfa ever made. rear wheel, 510hp (the quadrifoglio), fiber carbon trasmission shaft and well well made, at level of serie 3 and a4, i have seen it at the first presentation, amazing car!

Deleted member 18758 likes this.
  16. Trezoitao38

Trezoitao38 Simracer

Love the sound of the 2.65 V8 turbo engine.

DaveS78 likes this.
  17. XzzDSA

XzzDSA Racer

Modern PROTOTYPES. We need these. Get a proper multi-class endurance race going with official content.

I'd love some P2's more than anything. But a P1 would be pretty cool too!

EDIT. Oh, and because we can only dream... PORSCHE's

MsportDAN likes this.
  18. Motorsports

Motorsports Gamer

I would love to see that good old Screamer of a BMW M5 E60, can't believe it came out 10 years ago already. to pack a formula 1 based motor into a family sedan, just sounds as funny as i can be !
    I love more street cars & supercars than racecars, getting a simulation with street cars is just about too rare.

Since i love racing around the norschleife into street cars, i would love more of them. Can't wait for the aventador and why not even the aventador SV.
    but more preferably the Standard one. Also F12 Berlinetta & Mclaren LT 675 would be great addition.

And as of the race cars : M3 GTR E46 with that beefy V8 and manual gear box.

I keep dreaming but lord know kunos can surprise us, so there you go for my wishlist !

19. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Toyota TS040 and Audi R18 are in the works from all we know.

DaveS78 likes this.
  20. pitone1975

pitone1975 Alien

Audi LMS GT3 2016,BMW M6 GT3,Ferrari 488 GT3,Opel Omega DTM 92,Ford Mustang DTM 92,Audi A4 STW98 and some others of this series.........

JnJ | Rayleigh likes this.