1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Dreampack 5 - what cars would you like to have?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by BlackSeaDriver28, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Brabham BT24 (Lotus 49)
    Ferrari 312 (Lotus 49)
    Ferrari 156 (Lotus 25)
    Lotus Cortina (Alfa GTA)
    Mini Cooper (Alfa GTA)
    Ford Mustang (Alfa GTA)
    Ferrari 330P4 (GT40)
    Lotus Elan 26R

Historic Spa, Silverstone, Monza 10k, Oesterreich ring.

2. Yep, some counterparts to the historic Lotus F1 cars would be nice..like a fully licensed F1 1969 package. Immersion wise it's not so cool to race against a whole field of Lotus49.
    Apart from that, GT500 would be nice. The other interesting racing series are already perfectly covered by R3E IMO.
    More street cars would be awesome, something like a German/Italian car pack:
    Alfa Romeo Giulia QV
    Mercedes AMG-C63 AMG
    Ferrari F50
    Mercedes AMG GT
    Lamborghini Murcielago
    Mercedes SL 300
    Fiat 124 Spider (the new one)
    BMW X6M

fioc and BlackSeaDriver28 like this.
  3. lbird

lbird Gamer

Classics, classics and did I mention classics? Everything that was for instance part of the fantastic HistorX Mod for rFactor would bring a lot to the table for Assetto.

Examples which would contribute big time to classic racing:
    Ferrari 250 GTE
    Ferrari 330 P4
    Porsche 906 or 904 (unlikely due to license issues)
    Jaguar E-Type
    Ford Lotus Cortina
    Ford Mustang 289
    Bizzarini 5300
    Chevron B16
    Ford Capri Rs 2600
    TVR Griffith V8
    Ford Falcon
    Lotus Elan
    Triumph TR4
    MGB GT V8
    Marcos 1800 GT
    Alfa Romeo Giulia
    BMW 1800 TISA
    Mini Cooper S

SvenUilhoorn likes this.
  4. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Seems to be impossible task for you to understand that some people simply prefer race cars. Cars don't need to be hard to drive for me, and many others, to enjoy them.

SvenUilhoorn likes this.
  5. Fabioc8

Fabioc8 Racer

Hope for an all italian pack:
    Lamborghini ( the ones announced still missing)
    Maserati
    Alfa Romeo (I need a new Alfa Giulia Quadrifoglio)
    Ferrari

jlung, fioc and Berry like this.
  6. iVG

iVG Alien

What if I told you that I rather have modern race cars? Shocker, I'm right, your 'I want' is not better than anybody else's.

7. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

I'm sure it was said in one stream, that Kunos has statistics of content usage. They know what is loved more, and what is loved less. No doubt they know where is the appetite. And then combining it with licenses, data and other resources to make it happen. But maybe, maybe they are glancing a little at threads like these. But it is well known, that they can't satisfy everybody.

IMO, best wish thread ever was changingcar's "community project". #neverforget #alienstookhimawaiI'mcertainabotthat

Seria17hri11er and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  8. Ferdi

Ferdi Hardcore Simmer

I think the 1 area where AC is lacking a bit is in trackday focused cars, so obviously I would like to see more of those. Think along the lines of BAC Mono, Radical, Caterham, BMW M4 GTS, Ariel Atom, the list goes on.

That aside, I'm probably using the hell out of whatever they're putting in front of me, because the quality of content thus far has been outstanding, even cars I never would've imagined I'd enjoy.

nanucq likes this.
  9. Lukapsb

Lukapsb Racer

I would like to see a WTCC DLC someday if possible :)

Jebus likes this.
  10. lbird

lbird Gamer

Did i say anywhere that my want is better than anybody elses (it isn't)? The threadstarter was asking for wishlists, no more, no less......

11. Linus27

Linus27 Simracer

I think a classic Ford Dreampack would be a brilliant idea. So many great models to choose from pretty much every era. RS and Cosworth models would be great, some old school racing.

12. Linus27

Linus27 Simracer

I actually setup AC sometimes as a track day. Pick my car and then just add a bunch of good cars that I've been on track in real life with and then just run a long practice session. I also drive as if it is a track day so follow the same etiquette. Nice and chilled but fun. So, a big plus from me for more track day focused cars.

13. MadMatt

MadMatt Gamer

Early 90's Indycar and the following CART series. Real race cars for real race driver. Nothing else ;)

Attached Files:

DaveS78 likes this.
  14. plaid

plaid Alien

No (t much) streetcars. Working pitstops for AI. Pitstrategies. Mandatory pitstops. Pitcrew not appearing out of nowhere and better animated. pitstrategies. Pitradio. Ambientsounds worthy for a race. Garages that are kinda open. A mall intro and outro. Kinda like R3E or better.
    If cars, than racecars. Modern touring or old touring and GT's. Maybe Rallye or Hillclimbcars.
    Plus a racetrack I like. Thats usually difficult cause its a matter of taste, but Catalunya seemed to be not the best pick.
    Edit: Oh I forgot it will be probably Spielberg, I really like the modversion, but its the only one that doesn't perform well , so even laserscanning imo is a minor factor a official version would be appreciated.

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  15. riils

riils Gamer

STREET CARS! And lots of them. I will buy whatever they release, but I would definitely prefer a couple of street cars over a new track or racecars.

BlackSeaDriver28 likes this.
  16. Hasager90

Hasager90 Rookie

Yes, LMP1 (Hybrid) and LMP2 for some multi class racing :)

17. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

radicals caterhams, ginettas...

how does the caterham and ginetta mods hold up to kunos stock cars?

18. alex72

alex72 Alien

Not sure why some say they only want race cars because they like to race? Any car you pit against someone else is a race. I know we all are different but... I have equally much fun racing roadcars against others as i am with pure racecars. I love that i am so diverse. It means i get more content to race. :cool:

Umm and yeah, i would like me some LMP cars as well. :D

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  19. pons

pons Simracer

All cars are good to have. To be honest there are already so mayn cars I have problems to choose which to drive when starting AC :D But I would love to get a Dreampack dedicated to a series with a ruleset and championship.

Kopiller and MsportDAN like this.
  20. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

These threads are like the 50 shades of wishlists. :p