1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Dreampack 5 - what cars would you like to have?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by BlackSeaDriver28, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBestBeast

TheBestBeast Simracer

Yeah. Another wish thread which we already have it.

2. Ollybsides

Ollybsides Rookie

Anyone for TVR or Noble? I know we're Lotus'ed up to the eyeballs, but more UK cars would be welcome.

Salajutsu and Linus27 like this.
  3. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Damn, you jinxed it!!

But yeah agreed, there's nothing more boring than these wishlist threads.

V8_KB likes this.
  4. m4inbrain

m4inbrain Rookie

Only if they add fire-mechanics. Although a Cerbera Speed 12 would be awesome.

Tollolbesar and Linus27 like this.
  5. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

I think its time for modern F1 car, LMP1 car and new GT3 car :) - it is my dreampack...

Hasager90 likes this.
  6. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

we all know what your choice would anyway ;)

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  7. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Whale... after long evaluation of the list that I've created (wink wink)
    I think I'd love to see the following cars (order is random):
    1. Audi R8 LMS 2016
    2. Toyota TS040 Hybrid
    3. Ford GT GT3
    4. P4/5 Comp. 2012 Hybrid
    5. Maserati (?)
    6. Maserati (?)
    7. Lambo Aventador

DaveS78 likes this.
  8. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Hey now you cant have a lmp1h and not give it a rival which in all honesty would have to be the rebellions considering the reliability woes at the moment.

9. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

Well, if it features racecars pretty much anything will do.
    If I'm playing a race simulator, I certainly enjoy driving a car designed and engineered to go fast around a track way more than a car designed for grocery shopping, or designed for some dude with his underpants showing to put 45 degrees of camber and a JDM sticker on it. But that's just me.

Stan Grimminger and iVG like this.
  10. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

I thought about that but also thought about not doing everything in one pack.
    Put all LMP1 cars in 1 pack and kunos will shoot themselves in the foot since they can better spread them over 2 or 3 packs due to more sales that way ;) (think about it)

11. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

oh you cheeky you. clever little devil. Well one of each catagory makes sense, its fit the dream pack template though that might be changing now.

PhenOm likes this.
  12. martcerv

martcerv Alien

You can race any car and our last league season was a blast in the gt86. Here is just lap 1 of the last race.

Here is a full race from the round before.

No idea why you cant race any of the cars ingame and even in my pub servers I race everything from a baby fiat to lotus 98t.

Back on topic anything will be good, seeing there is quite a bit to come along with the console release there should be a fair few cars to come to please anyone.

13. Ollybsides

Ollybsides Rookie

I'd like to try my hand at not killing myself in a Tuscan or M600. Perhaps Kunos will need to add a race medic car too... Should be relatively easy once they've implemented safety cars!

14. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Vel likes this.
  15. iVG

iVG Alien

Because every other new thread I go in to check out is a wishlist with random people stating their random longings towards one brand or another. You cannot have all the cars you want, end of story. Or you want AC to become the bloat city Gran Turismo has become, with 1000 cars, which all have almost the same physics. Why is it so hard for you to go to the sticky and discuss there, is beyond me...

mantasisg 2 and Seria17hri11er like this.
  16. Skybird

Skybird Alien

Didn't Stefano once reveal he has a soft spot for classic cars? Very well, here is something for you then, Sir: I posted it already earlier this day in the car mod forum, but this beautiful backlight deserves to be mentioned more than once:

http://www.spiegel.de/fotostrecke/c...deutscher-fortsetzung-fotostrecke-134914.html

I want, I need, I must have this, even if I need to pull it from the cold dead hand of its former owner. :D

[​IMG]

I suffer without this.

Dearly.

Imagine this mounted on the front hood of a LaFerrari or Lambhorgini, centreline. And a Stuka siren attached to it as well. :D

Or better - imagine a Dreampack exclusively stuffed with lethal, poetic backlights like this!

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  17. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

I'll be buying it no matter what it contains. However, what I would really like to see is Kunos working to group more cars together with very similar performance. There seems to be quite a few cars that only have themselves to compete against or maybe there are only 2 cars in that power/handling range. And of course, similar lap times are a must. It would be really nice if I could join a server and see 6 different street cars where every one of them could be the winner. GT3 race class has that pretty well covered, so I don't think we need another GT3 car quite yet. Two or thee more Group C cars would make that into a diverse race class.

There is a thread on this forum that I can't find, but it lists every single official Kunos car and their lap time around a particular track. I used to reference that list when trying to setup a grid but I haven't been able to locate it recently. I should have bookmarked it.

Stan Grimminger and rooshooter like this.
  18. iDreXNz

iDreXNz Rookie

[sarcasm]Sure, because street cars can't be fast at racing and every single JDM car owner is just a douchebag kiddo.[/sarcasm]

Seria17hri11er and Banga like this.
  19. Glaurung

Glaurung Hardcore Simmer

Before saying this, take the F40 and try to push that thing up to its limits.
    Believe me, it's a task harder than doing the same with a modern GT3 that the "racers" that like racecar love so much.

Seria17hri11er and iDreXNz like this.
  20. I prefer racing road cars because they are less predictable. IMO, unpredictability is the essence of interesting racing.