1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Dreampack 5 - what cars would you like to have?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by BlackSeaDriver28, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackSeaDriver28

BlackSeaDriver28 Simracer

What cars would you guys like to see after we will get DP 4 tomorrow?

I would prefer to see some german (-street)cars like Audi's, BMW's or Mercedes

Leave your opinion!

er540 and beiacos_gr like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Physics Bugs & Issues New racing cars from last DreamPack Feb 3, 2016
    General modding discussion Cars & tracks spreadsheet (updated for 1.6 w/ dreampack 1, 2 & 3+Japanese pack) Mar 14, 2015
    Chit Chat Room A.C. needs a Le Mans 24hrs dreampack. Jul 4, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds i can't load any dreampack track Feb 7, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Rims are displaced in dreampack 3 Dec 28, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Unable to buy dreampack 1 seperately on steam Dec 24, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Dreampack 3 official car list Dec 5, 2015
    Audio Bugs & Issues Dreampack 2 sounds Nov 21, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Loosing ffb since 1.3.4 and dreampack 2 Oct 28, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues No more ffb since 1.3 and dreampack 2 Oct 25, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game do not launch since dreampack 2 Oct 19, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds 1.3.2 + dreampack2 dont work and return to main menu! Oct 15, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Update 1.3.1 + dreampack2 dont work ui modules Oct 12, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Cannot start assetto corsa after i bought dreampack 1 & 2 Oct 10, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Dreampack 1 vs dreampack 2. your vote.... Oct 7, 2015

3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

tbh ill probably buy whatever they put out, they have good judgement of what cars to buy though the lmp1s are at the top of my list.

alex72, Auranapse, beiacos_gr and 3 others like this.
  4. HelplessDeer

HelplessDeer Simracer

As long as the pack contains racecars I'll buy it. I'm just not interested in road cars, as I only do races and no driving around on beautiful mountain roads, just not my thing (we are playing a racing sim after all). Would love some GT500 cars (hell, even older generation GT500 would be awesome, looking at you HSV-010 and R34 GT500). Or maybe some LMP2/LMP3 cars for some awesome multiclass racing.

5. :rolleyes:

Irrelevant!

Q. What sim competes with Assetto Corsa's physics and focuses on street cars?

A. None. ;)

xystof likes this.
  6. LeSunTzu

LeSunTzu Alien

Race cars and race tracks.

7. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Historic race cars with Silverstone 67 and Historic Spa. Must be Jags in it.

Would like GoodWood Revival DLC. Gran Turismo has Festival Of Speed, AC could have Revival.

OliW, S.Cargo and aphidgod like this.
  8. HelplessDeer

HelplessDeer Simracer

There might be a reason for that.
    I might start another **** storm, because there was somewhat of a huge discussion on this topic before, but I still believe that racers keep a sim alive, not drivers.

9. Racing_34

Racing_34 Simracer

Pleeease add some more placebo !!

Inviato dal mio HTC One utilizzando Tapatalk

10. Fair enough. Not gonna get into here and won't in another appropriate thread if it were created unless there is data to back it up. Doesn't change what I enjoy driving though. Street cars.

But, wasn't there a poll for DP4? Pretty sure the vast majority voted for the Japanese street cars. @Brownninja97, do I remember that correctly? Just sayin.

11. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

i cant remember that is a long time ago.

12. Trezoitao38

Trezoitao38 Simracer

The other cars already anounced.

mantasisg 2 likes this.
  13. bob76

bob76 Racer

please a redbull car pack incl f1 cars and others

14. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

I think they kept a few in secret, no ? :)

15. rubenforos

rubenforos Gamer

Caterham or Westfield, super 7 is a must have for me!

Kristaps, The Moose, OliW and 3 others like this.
  16. juandb78

juandb78 Racer

I dont have the time to enjoy all the stuff we have now and you ask for more and more. Never is enough. But a v8 supercar would be nice and a caterham too.

ZethGAF and mantasisg 2 like this.
  17. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

There are plenty, plenty of cars I'd like to see eventually, for example... Alpine A110, Aston Martin V12 Vantage GTE & GT3, Bentley Continental GT3, BMW M3 E46 GTR, Ford GT 2017 & Ford GT GTE LMS whatever it is actually called, Honda HSV-010, Honda S2000, Jaguar XJ220, Lancia Stratos HF, Maserati MC12, McLaren 675LT, Mercedes-Benz C11, Nissan S30 Fairlady Z432, etc. etc. (Edit: and everything Porsche of course xD). No shortage of awesome cars that could be implemented and I'd love to see in the game, really, I could fill whole pages with them.

They do already have plenty of cars in the works however. We know that these are coming: Ferrari 488 GTB, Ferrari FXX K, Praga R1, Audi A1 S1, Audi R8 LMS 2016, Audi R18 E-Tron quattro RP5, Audi TT VLN 2014, Audi TT CUP 2015, Audi TT 2015, Audi Sport quattro S1 E2, Toyota Celica, Toyota TS040 Hybrid, Toyota GT-86 GT4, McLaren P1 GTR, McLaren 570S, Lotus Exige R-Cup, Ruf RT 35 S, Ford GT GT3, Alfa Romeo Daytona Type 33/2, SCG P4/5, SCG P4/5 Competizione 2012 KERS, Lamborghini Aventador, Lamborghini Asterion, Lamborghini Gallardo GT3, Lamborghini Veneno, Ferrari F138, some Maserati (I might have missed some).

stinki110, ibike, beiacos_gr and 3 others like this.
  18. MarcoTav

MarcoTav Gamer

Some LMP1/2 and another racetrack :rolleyes: (I'd love some group C and group 5 monsters also)

Last edited: May 17, 2016
    polarize likes this.
  19. Linus27

Linus27 Simracer

If it's going to be street cars, then I would like to see a mix of modern and classic hot hatches. I think we have enough super cars so something more fun and accessible would be good.

1. Honda Civic Type R 2015
    2. Renaultsport Megane 275 Trophy
    3. Ford Focus RS 2016
    4. Volkswagen Golf GTI
    5. BMW M135i
    6. Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 (1980)
    7. Volkswagen Golf GTI mk1 (1970/80)
    8. Renault 5 GT Turbo (1980)
    9. Citroen Saxo VTS (1990)
    10. Renault Clio Williams (1990)

Epocx, xvg, mane2907 and 13 others like this.
  20. m4inbrain

m4inbrain Rookie

Moar stuff from the 70s, 80s and/or 90s.

Sierra RS, such things.

OliW, Aim BOT, some1pl and 1 other person like this.
  21. fatalevo2013

fatalevo2013 Gamer

I would like to see cars like Megane Rs Trophy, Civic TypeR, Leon Cupra, Astra Opc, Focus Rs....you know all these fwd hot hatches with 250-350 hp....(ok ok Focus is 4wd:rolleyes:)
    But, like Brownninja97 said..." I'll probably buy whatever they put out"
    ......AC is my favorite sim!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.