1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Drifters Wanted

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Snarffu, May 13, 2014.

1. Snarffu

Snarffu Racer

I have had a blast drifting online and want to add some more drifters to my friend list. I host a UK server, usually Dorifto Mountain v0.2. I would like voice coms to be the norm (So much easier once on track) using Skype, Steam chat or TS. I have found that Steam chat seems to be the easiest way to get everyone in the call because if you own Assetto then you also have Steam.

Cheers guys!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 184 - Drifters Duel Jun 20, 2020
    Console Lounge Us console drifters feel forgotten Feb 19, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Drifters - join me!! May 1, 2017
    Console Lounge Drifters Sep 29, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Casting Call - JP Pack Film MP Sessions - Drivers, Drifters and Semi Drifters needed Aug 5, 2016
    Chit Chat Room For the drifters and hoonigans Mar 31, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Calling all drifters: tips needed + is it possible to drift with a dfgt? Oct 25, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Lookin for some racing buddies/drifters Jan 4, 2015
    Screens & Videos The New Beginning for Drifters? - Montage Mar 12, 2014
    Chit Chat Room DFGT/DFP Drifters, share your settings and tips! Jan 4, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Level 50 Drifters? Drifing Tutorial? Dec 7, 2013
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Drivers wanted Wed/Fri/Sundays Sep 20, 2022
    ACC Tools ACC brakepoint- indicator/trainer wanted, pls help Mar 20, 2022
    ACC Screenshots & Videos BMW M3 GT3 Need For Speed Most Wanted on Assetto Corsa Jul 18, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting IMPORTANT: editing engine settings and unwanted results Dec 10, 2020

3. Bailey

Bailey Alien

Sign me up!
    ~Bailey

finepot likes this.
  4. Blackfinch

Blackfinch Gamer

How did you host with Dorifto Mountain? When I host with this or other mod track I get "server contains unavailable content" when I try to join it.

5. Derelict

Derelict Gamer

im in, but i cant be on voip all the time.

6. Snarffu

Snarffu Racer

I had to rename the track folder so that it was all lower case. "doriftomountain"

7. Bræm

Bræm Gamer

I'd join you but I don't have a mic yet
    Also my drifting skills in AC need some work, this is some different stuff coming from LFS haha

edit: thought i'd check your server out: practise time left 4h 43mins -> nvm :eek:

Last edited: May 13, 2014
  8. Snarffu

Snarffu Racer

Lmao Yeah a lot different :D. I was just on for a quick bash had not set the time up. It is all running properly now.

9. [MK] MM10X

[MK] MM10X Rookie

Count me in !

Also looking for more people to tandem with !!

10. PinaKillada

PinaKillada Rookie

I'd love to go for a slide with you guys, I'll look out for your server this afternoon after work

11. zamex23

zamex23 Simracer

add me

12. Kyo

Kyo Racer

me too. I don't have a mic atm though

13. Snarffu

Snarffu Racer

I can't drift right now but I will through Dorifto Mountain 0.2 up for your sliding pleasure ;)

Server: Dorifto fun times

14. Alejandros

Alejandros Gamer

I can be the camera guy, right now i can drift only with my chair. So if you guys need a camera dude, just tell me.

Sent from mobile

Snarffu likes this.
  15. Morv

Morv Gamer

Huge session with many good drifters today. I,ve got TeamSpeak if u want guys.

I play earlier in LFS S2 for a few years too but drift here is something different a little.

16. Snarffu

Snarffu Racer

17. PinaKillada

PinaKillada Rookie

Drift with a chair? Man that must be some tricky business :p

Alejandros likes this.