1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PHYSICS ECU maps implementation

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Aristotelis, Jan 16, 2019.

1. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

@Doug Duthie could you do a test on Spa? Maybe just ECO map 1 and 8?
    Just to verify that it is not the track influencing this issue.

2. Doug Duthie

Doug Duthie Hardcore Simmer

I've not tested Spa...I just wanted to check if anything had changed between releases on the only track I did extensive ECU testing on. Spa is perhaps not so easy for comparative testing as you never get to the limiting speed

3. I'm up to confirm the engine maps for the Audi seems broken at my end too :(

AndyK70 likes this.
  4. luckyrazer

luckyrazer Rookie

Is there no official description from KUNOS for the Engine maps?
    In my oppinion they should show it ingame what the different maps effect...

morphizer and Wolf WolfZ like this.
  5. Infectonator

Infectonator Racer

Can we have an update on this with the new BMW?

Axel Vogelsang likes this.
  6. Crt_Jokinnen

Crt_Jokinnen Racer

NICE!!!

Eduardo AuKiss and detoit like this.
  7. rdmracer

rdmracer Gamer

It seems like the new Porsche cup has multiple maps too, can we get any updates to the list?

8. devilfish

devilfish Gamer

A printable PDF would be great.
    With all cars and all maps.

Eduardo AuKiss likes this.
  9. buttha

buttha Rookie

actually Mclaren 720S GT3 has 13 maps and I can't find informations about that.
    Is there an updated guide for these maps? All I can find is about 12 maps

Eduardo AuKiss likes this.
  10. rama157

rama157 Rookie

Maybe its time to updated te guide

11. Alan Paterson

Alan Paterson Rookie

@Aristotelis , PLEASE can we get the Official updated ECU Mappings, and maybe updated Wiki Page after the latest release please sir?

12. FLATPAT

FLATPAT Gamer

It's written here in the first post. Updated April 19th. Only the Ferrari 296 GT3 is still WIP.
    And you can highlight and copy the text...

13. Wolkenwolf

Wolkenwolf Racer

do i understand this right for the Lambo EVO 2 - for map 1-5 the ONLY difference is engine braking, no diff. throttle map or fuel consumption ?

Vladimirator likes this.
  14. Dave88

Dave88 Rookie

Patch 1.9 has been out for a while. "More detailed information is required here". ECU Map data is important for car performance in all weather conditions

15. GONKO

GONKO Racer

I agree with this. Do the map numbers do anything currently. If they do, then we need to know. Changing it later is fine.

16. Tolga Yılmaz

Tolga Yılmaz Rookie

Yes indeed, however it is also reported that fuel consumption differs by 0.1-0.2L per lap but not sure in which way :)

Wolkenwolf likes this.
  17. it_frank

it_frank Rookie

What Software ?

18. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

it_frank likes this.
  19. it_frank

it_frank Rookie

Wheel rotation on Ferrari 296 is wrong

20. Stranissimo

Stranissimo Rookie

Hi, I would like to remind you that the mapping of the Ferrari Challenger in game is wrong, from what I know the car has only one map and in the strategy it is rightly not possible to select others but in game it can change 12! The quick configuration of the Reiter recommends map 4 but from what I understand it is map 1 the best. I wanted to see the mapping of the new 2023 McLaren but I couldn't find it.

iVG likes this.