1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

For when we have a modern formula 1 kunos

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by franstil, Jan 10, 2015.

1. golfotron

golfotron Rookie

Im completly agree that we need a real f1 to enjoy this awesome simulator!!!!

2. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

3. nijeat

nijeat Simracer

As for the FVA that was for the Ferrari's project, not Kunos' AFAIK, so it's hardly supposed ALL the contents within FVA belongs to Kunos for now, and you know the 458 Challenge and Fiorano in FVA turned out to be not a license for Kunos. But considering the fact that the game was out in 2011 while the AC project started in 2009, some of the licenses such as Mugello and Nurburgring could be in multiple rights.

Deatroy likes this.
  4. franstil

franstil Gamer

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
    burrito likes this.
  5. franstil

franstil Gamer

6. Quffy

Quffy Alien

7. franstil

franstil Gamer

ok I download and comment thanks

8. franstil

franstil Gamer

9. ears1991

ears1991 Alien

You don't need to encrypt, there is a checksum against the physics files so if someone edits them they get kicked

franstil likes this.
  10. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Yes there's obviously some licencing issue with Fiorano and the 458 challenge car, maybe the 458 gt3 also. Maybe Microsoft Turn 10 have exclusive rights?

11. franstil

franstil Gamer

would not bother but if you do not find this file, ACD data (.acd) in the server, there is nothing to do, shame

with any luck, kunos listens to us and we pay a little more attention, to have a formula 1 seriously, and modern

http://www.assettof1spain.com
    http://ootagoota.com/

12. ears1991

ears1991 Alien

Oh yeah i just tried the acserverpackager and it doesnt do anything for the non .acd cars, pretty silly, think this will be addressed eventually

13. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

Cheater's will be cheater's, There's NOTHING kunos can do with hacks like that who are modding the files. Its how this Open script style works. Also As ears1991 explained the cheap sum takes care of this so makes your "not worth championships" moot.

franstil likes this.
  14. franstil

franstil Gamer

that's the problem, so we can only play tournaments, with lotus exos 125 s1 and thanks, if kunos will devote more attention to the formula 1, could deliver a lotus s1 125 engine ferrari or mercedes v8 and kers, more drs that worked well not like we have now that you can open in any part of the circuit, and operates more fatal joke, greetings to all and hopefully we hear Mr. kunos

rubenar likes this.
  15. ears1991

ears1991 Alien

thats what i thought, but see my more recent post just before yours, it seems that non .acd mods don't actually get checksummed so you probably can edit them and cheat. needs addressing or kunos need to share the acd packager, although there is one out there that i assume does the job, wont link as it also has a depackager, but i dont think it works for the kunos cars unless you know the unique passphrase used to encrypt them

16. rubenar

rubenar Rookie

+1

17. cerebus23

cerebus23 Simracer

I would love to see an official licensed formula one car but i see odds of that happening so remote i do not even bother.

I have been relying on mods for my formula one sim fix for what 10 14 years since the last great f1 sim game?

The Formula Corsa team is doing a ton of work on open wheelers and all are top quality.

There several other major open wheeler project in progress or wip state form classic f1 mods to the modern formula 3 rsr mod where they got track data and driver input on their car effort.

I am sure there will be other there were 2 if not more f1 mod teams for rfactor that did amazing mods for that game and am sure some of them might end up here or new teams form.

Worried about online form or join a open wheeler league? Race with your friends?

18. TunaWiz

TunaWiz Gamer

Nick Moxley likes this.
  19. Traind

Traind Hardcore Simmer

what are the complaints with the Lotus s1 model? Is it just the drs and kers?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

20. franstil

franstil Gamer

Thank you, Checksum/mismatch Works ,and run it by copying the data to the server manually, and it does not work let other cars to compete, but I'll try again would be nice if it worked, we would have more freedom to develop, again thanks

http://www.assettof1spain.com
    http://ootagoota.com/