1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Friday Update

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by neddyie116, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tryagain1990

tryagain1990 Racer

- Pagani Huayra new car (turbo related sounds still wip)
    - TC now does not engadge until a car specific speed when launching from stand still
    - Aero fixes for Lotus Exos T125, corrects nose up excessive top speed
    - Option for player selective collisions. A small workaround until we properly fix the AI. Collisions only occur around a small distance from the player. All other cars do not collide, limiting CPU occupation
    - Fixed replay audio bug
    - Fixed GUI on some apps
    - Fixed race output
    - New APP :: Track Description
    - New APP :: Real Time X360 car controls debug
    - Damage OFF option
    - Fixed some glitches in mirror rendering
    - Improved CPU performance on Monza
    - Reduced launcher RAM and VRAM consumption while the simulator is active.
    - Added French translation.
    - Collision fixes at Monza and Silverstone gp
    - Physical mesh at Silverstone gp more detailed.
    - Fixed Concrete size at S-Schumacher, Nurburgring GP
    - The launcher now keeps a rotating backup store of the local database (found in Documents\Assetto Corsa\launcherdata\backups)

Deleted member 18758 and rzr1 like this.
  2. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Same here.

3. Deh

Deh Racer

I liked it, it's not a sim racing but at least a realistic racing game. F1 fans will like it, i think.
    Could be better, but the experience is great!

4. BlackProfDok

BlackProfDok Rookie

Wow, what a update :-(
    this it's what we waiting for???

5. Marmus

Marmus Rookie

I am new here. I just bought AC last week...love all the hype when beta games are being updated bi-weekly! 17 pages of hype.

I downloaded F1 2013 last night....I like F1 racing....but I have a problem with the game not having a mouse...feel like I am back on DOS! But it is all better than my last racing game obsession....Pole Position in the arcades of the 1980s.

6. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

Normal thing.
    F1 2013 isnt worth to be spoken off - an arcade racer...

Like i thought: Better to wait for MP if its still buggy it would be senseless to release now.

7. Will Damage Off option disable the engine damage aswell?

8. xSYOx

xSYOx Hardcore Simmer

I think they're getting PD style for development..and happy to not get myself hyped with these last updates, this become worse after 0.6 IMO. :)
    Well guys good lucky waiting 2 weeks more to see what INTERESTING thing will come, i'm not in the boat until they release engine/modeling damage(fully functional) at least.~

9. The Moose

The Moose Hardcore Simmer

Yes, this is what we were waiting for. New content and a decent amount of fixes. What did you expect?

Think yourself lucky we get updates fortnightly. I cant think of many sims that do that.

10. Darren Blythe

Darren Blythe Hardcore Simmer

I thought that then i tried the Huayrayayayaaa.
    Holy &^*% that thing is worth a hundred updates. Just phenomenal. Thanks Kunos :)

sketchyterry and Shaddix like this.
  11. ZethGAF

ZethGAF Simracer

This is why most devs are not nearly as open or transparent as Kunos.

TrenchcoatNinja and Shaddix like this.
  12. They talked about releasing MP in mid-March, so that's what we were expecting. We are not "lucky" to have bi-weekly updates, we agreed on that when buying into the beta.

So spare me the drama.

xSYOx likes this.
  13. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

Huh something changed graphics engine wise?

Noticed 30FPS drop with new Pagani.

Alone on track now down to 120-130FPS in car before 160FPS...replay view ~ 50FPS.

Full grid race at Mugello with Pagani's 50-60FPS.

Mario Moretti likes this.
  14. sketchyterry

sketchyterry Simracer

Well my god that Pagani is fun to drive. Kick the rear out and you can just toy with it. Brilliant fun around Imola and im sure around the rest of the tracks to.

Yes would have been nice to see some damage + ai fixes come but that Pagani! Dam!

Best road car to come so far, baring maybe the F40

15. kyr1974

kyr1974 Gamer

yes kunos!
    instead to improve tracks is worse,the nurburgring gp is worse now :(

16. rzr1

rzr1 Simracer

Lol the nurb is better.. in my opinion :)

17. The Moose

So by updating it to make it more correct they've made it worse? I fail to see the logic.:confused:

Shaddix and JocoG like this.
  18. The Moose

Did they promise MP for mid march? No. Get over it. Software development doesn't work like that.

The only "drama" i see in this thread is from the usual butthurts.

19. baliwa

baliwa Hardcore Simmer

Worse?
    I just racing in there and AI respond is very good, no more landmine (for now) I think.
    and playing this game using Logitech Gamepad is better now :D
    Pagani is fun to drive too :D

20. T'PAU

T'PAU Hardcore Simmer

Haha, Steam ran for some hours, kept watching "NetSpeedMonitor", but somehow I missed the download! Surprise, surprise, game starts as 0.7.5 now! :D

Oh believe me, it was! :p
    Ok, this Video is 0.5.3 with ini-tweak to unlock AI but...