1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

From the Facebook thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Michael Hornbuckle, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ouvert

ouvert Alien

that is nice suprise :) .. will next post contain snap of a glowing brake disc ? ;)

2. No because there's no brake disc mafia :( VRMafia won

Sent using Tapatalk

nate likes this.
  3. Whilst I'm not a VR user (and probably won't for a good few years yet), I'm very eager to try out the new 'quick menu' Stefano has been working on - really think this has potential to bring a lot of functionality to the wheel (or controller of your choice). Really fed up of having to lean over my wheel reach for my mouse/keyboard to navigate through menu's etc.

gandlers and @xel like this.
  4. Quick menu should be really nice when he codes it.

nate and tkaczorek69 like this.
  5. ouvert

ouvert Alien

I`m not VR guy either but one must appriciate the efford and fairly fast implementation of it... K400r help a bit with mouse/keyboard situation but yep .. UI and its control in general could use some love (ability to map everything to anythink would do the job ..mostly)

museumsteve, @xel and garyjpaterson like this.
  6. Ah, not in 1.6 then? For some reason I got it into my head it was coming out with the next update. Ah well.

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.
  7. yusupov

yusupov Alien

indeed...wont see the likes of a turbocharged v6 putting out approx. 800 bhp in an F1 race until whenever the next one is...

8. Turk

Turk Alien

I've managed to save €14 after the weekend. It's called being a responsible adult.

ekosan, illko and Motorsports like this.
  9. mxu79

mxu79 Gamer

what was the time when they usually release dlc:s? I cant remember..

10. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

About 5pm gmt

neddyie116 likes this.
  11. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Fix'd.

ekosan and Seria17hri11er like this.
  12. Banga

Banga Rookie

that is so sickkk!

13. Update on SteamDB just a few mins ago, seems update might be early :)

Banga likes this.
  14. iVG

iVG Alien

[​IMG]

15. here we go with the traditional appointment with the changelog, as usual this might get some stuff added at the last minute.

- Oculus Rift SDK 1.3 (WIP Pre Alpha)
    - Fixed self shadowing on tyres
    - Fixed wrong log output
    - Dynamic controllers for turbo boost
    - Added RPMS input to dynamic controllers
    - Implementation of Scalable Apps
    - Fixed replay Interface
    - Fixed setup info screen
    - Added filtered speed
    - Fixed race non progression when player is not moving
    - Improved MP collision system
    - Improved AI fuel handling
    - Shared Memory: return type from bool to int
    - Fixed Hotlap Mode unlocking achievement through not valid laps
    - Fixed deltaT for renderAudio
    - Bodywork and horn volumes uses engineVolume
    - Bodywork's smoothvalue use a different alpha
    - Added analogic placeholder for car modellers
    - Added option to draw driver's label on focused car (system\cfg\name_displayer.ini -> DRAW_FOCUSEDCAR)
    - Fixed CameraCar bad nearplane when forcing camera mode change (see exiting from replay)
    - Implementation of Chat App (system\cfg\chat_app.ini)
    - SharedMemory: Moved AirTemp/RoadTemp from Static to Physics, old values in static are deprecated
    - Timing use also the hour/minutes format
    - Fixed GoToPits Cheat to start from the pits.
    - Added 4 Wheel Steer systems (Nissan Skyline , Mazda RX7)
    - acServerManager : storing Driver data also save the current model/skin, so through drag&drop the saved skin can be used on a new slot)
    - Added flags indications for completed session in leaderboards
    - F9 overlay leaderboard is now avoiding red colours for better differentiation of opponent proximity indicators
    - Added new [ASSETTO_CORSA] SIMULATION_VALUE parameter. Increase the number to increase simulation value. Defaults to 0 for obvious reasons
    - Engine performance is now dependent on air density/temperature
    - New AWD transmission code, still WIP (Nissan Skyline & Alfa 155)
    - Fixed pitstop window not appearing when AI retired some car
    - Experimental heating corrections on semislick tyres for Lotus 2-11, Exige Scura, Exige 240 and S3, Lotus Elise SC, KTM X-Bow, Mazda MX5 ND, Toyota AE86 Tuned and Drift
    - BOP for GT3 cars
    - Improved Mercedes AMG GT3 data

nate, Glaurung, Tim Meuris and 69 others like this.
  16. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Game changer. Finally!

One line below that one actually sounds cool.

17. Alberto Llinares

Alberto Llinares Hardcore Simmer

LMAO :D:D:D:D

nate and Seria17hri11er like this.
  18. SvenUilhoorn

SvenUilhoorn Racer

Nearly died laughing, choking on my bread.. :D

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  19. Fairbanks

Fairbanks Simracer

Wait.. that 412T2.. is that thing gonna be... a thing? You know, that thing.. with the most beautifully sounding V12 of ALL F**KING TIME? Or am I misinterpreting the pictures?

20. iVG

iVG Alien

Simulation value...

[​IMG]