1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Ghostcar

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Latastu, Nov 15, 2013.

1. magicaldog

magicaldog Guest

There is nothing wrong !

It works just like I said !

Under the session tab you can set the advantage of the Ghost Car ( 0-5 Sec )

2. you are lucky:)!!!!!! perso I shall want to transfer it this ghost because!!! it is more a disability than an advantage!!! not need of coach ghost to make a stopwatch!!!! in reality, it is or? the ghost because!!! it gives has the simu one quoted arcade!!! or then, as in other simu, it is necessary to leave the free choice to the user to make it apparaitre or disparaitre at pleasure:)!!! I have shot check the hut no ghost!! it is always present!!!!!:mad:

3. smashwings

smashwings Gamer

totally agree , would like to se PB in Delta, when hotlapping I want to beat my best, and also the ghost car interferes a little, would be nice to be more transparent when ahead some meters is solid color, it blocks view ( modifiable transparency ?)

Laurent Resende likes this.
  4. the best is to choose by an order, with or without! as it everybody is happy!!! it important is not to impose it has those who do not want it!!! as in IRacing or C.A.R.S

5. Backmarker

Backmarker Racer

I figured it out on my system. I was a bit impatient....for some reason for the first lap it does not show any Delta T to my best laptime. On the second lap of the session it shows the Delta time to the first lap of the session and not the Fastest laptime! FWICT, the Delta T for the >3rd lap shows the Delta T to the fastest laptime. i guess the performance delta app needs a few laps to get synched up...
    :)

6. Peter Molnar

Peter Molnar Simracer

I would like to use other drivers ghost car on my session. It would be great help. I have got replay from my friend, to teach me to achive faster time on the track. I can watch the replay but, I can't plant his ghost car to follow it. Similar system as we seen in Granturismo or R3E, etc...

7. rqper

rqper Rookie

Back in the nineties we were racing against downloaded ghosts from world top players.

Where are the Assetto Corsa ghost files stored? How can I exchange my top ghost with a friend?