1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

GP this Sunday

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by ApocalypseZA, Mar 12, 2014.

1. sonicshadows

sonicshadows Gamer

Another tasmanian and you only live 15 minutes from me, if you ever want a drive of my mitsubishi evo vi (gutted with semi slicks) let me know as I would be more than willing to let a fellow sim racer have a drive to compare reality to sim racing.

Bailey likes this.
  2. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Awe you Tasmanians are a very close bunch some are even closer then others sharing a body. :D

Cant wait for the GP to start its rather dark and cold here atm but looks like no heavy rain but quite likely to get random short showers throughout.

Go Dan, i hope he gets better starts then Webber used to. Will be an interesting race for sure just really wish these mukti million dollar teams could afford a few more litres of fuel to let them have a proper race.

I predict Grojean will take out half the field into t1 as he used to have enough trouble with a car that wasnt a complete pos. It looks like the lotus cars have massive braking issues with their drivers really struggling to stay on track during all the sessions i saw.

3. sonicshadows

sonicshadows Gamer

Im also waiting for the gp to start but the stupid interviews with actors from shows that channel 10 are pushing is really annoying me.

4. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Yea just start the darn race those interviews are painful channel 10 cross promotional bs for the most part.

5. Bailey

Bailey Alien

What is different this year is that Grojean knows that the car is bad, rather than Spa for example where he thought he was good and it was driver error. Starting on the back row (if he starts at all) I think he is going to try to cruise it to the finish, if possible. Avoiding any scraps with any other car including the other Lotus.

~Bailey

6. martcerv

martcerv Alien

The problem is knowing the car is bad is one thing but Im sure they havent been going off underbrakes deliberatly. Sure he was over agressive in the past but he is a good driver still now its even harder as they dont seem to have any confidence under braking. The thing seems to do whatever it likes so being anywhere near another car under brakes is a big risk for them.

The marussia went off in t1 on the installation lap so hopefuly these guys at the back dont ruin the race for those up front and take it easy into t1.

With all these bs interviews I just want them to go up to Kimmy so he can tell the to f#$% off live.

7. sonicshadows

sonicshadows Gamer

With all to motorsport knowledge on the grid channel 10 decides to interview some cricket players and push some singers single.

8. Slimjim

Slimjim Gamer

Don't like the sound of the new cars.. doesn't sound like F1 any more.

9. shiftA

shiftA Racer

Congratulations Nico Rosberg and the first Aussie on the podium on home soil ! well done Daniel the rick Ricciardo 2nd place.

Aussie Aussie Aussie

Jason Madigan likes this.
  10. Ethan Dean

Ethan Dean Hardcore Simmer

Very, very happy for Daniel, and also McLaren for a strong start with a 3-4. What a drive from Bottas, though... he'll be one to watch, I guarantee it. Love the new cars, love the new talent, love the shakeup. Worth getting up at 5am for.

shiftA likes this.
  11. Jason Madigan

Jason Madigan Simracer

What an awesome result for Ricky, big congrats to the podium and finally we are underway gentleman, let the games begin ... Aussie Aussie Aussie ... OI OI OI

shiftA likes this.
  12. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

I think williams could archieve 2. place without this stupid slide. It will be interesting, many cars seems to be on one level. congrats rosberg, was a perfect start and race :)

13. quazar1973

quazar1973 Gamer

It was a great race, well done Nico, Dan & Kevin. Just 2 more weeks until Malayasia. sonicshadows that must put you near Beaconsfield, martcerv I'm not a native Tasmanian, I was born in Sydney my wife however is Tasmanian and was even born in the Beaconsfield hospital, it's not as bad as it sounds though as her grandparents were from Sydney and Melbourne, she is also of Chinese and Irish ancestry.

Now to get back OT, I think Kobyashi may be in for a bit of a holiday or at least a grid penalty of some kind after his first lap brain fart.

Shaddix likes this.
  14. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Was good to see the Red Bull isnt that far off still seems the merc is a bit ahead of everyone else. Bad luck to Massa as he probably would have done quite well had he not bee take out.

15. quazar1973

quazar1973 Gamer

Looks like Ricciardo has been referred to the stewards for breaching fuel flow rate.

16. Iroiroiro

Iroiroiro Racer

Shame about Kobayashi's brake failure, he almost got ripped a new one then, but good to know it was the car and not him. Really well done by both McLarens, and Ricciardo. If only Bottas hadn't shagged the wall..

17. Bailey

Bailey Alien

Even after the race there still is drama about it! This season is amazing (from the spectators view of course).
    ~Bailey

18. sketchyterry

sketchyterry Simracer

Yeah, latest I heard he had be disqualified unless Red Bull in their appeal can successfully prove they didn't break the fuel flow rate

19. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

The DQ of RB is good for Ferrari and they need to fix seriously their brake by wire - their car isnt settled as the Mercedes.

20. spiritofsenna

spiritofsenna Simracer

I really enjoyed the aussie GP. Damn exciting to see the cars so nervous and twitchy. Looking forward to seeing some wet races. ;)

Mercedes would probably have gone 1, 2 if lewis didnt have car problems.

sketchyterry likes this.