1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

I wantPhotos from Japanese Pack¡

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by charlyv8, May 1, 2016.

1. Tura

Tura Gamer

Ha, Japanese pack, no one needs that, not buying that one :) no way !

2. charlyv8

charlyv8 Racer

Will Kunos release the pack in 18MAY? I think they will not... Not pics from the pack yet, maybe something going wrong? :eek:

3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Kunos are cheeky, using the emotional rollercoaster tactic to make us question if its coming

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  4. :rolleyes:o_O

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  5. Salajutsu

Salajutsu Hardcore Simmer

Absolutely unacceptable.
    No anti-aliasing Confirmed.
    8-bit skyrim con......farmed?
    Thought the GT86 was a dragon.
    Fus-Ro-Drift.

6. grat

grat Simracer

@Lord Kunos 's prayer:

Our Father in YouTube,
    hallowed be your cat.
    Your simulator come,
    your will be done,
    on offline sessions, as it is in multiplayer.
    Give us this day our daily TEASER,
    and forgive us our crashes,
    as we also have forgiven our wreckers.
    And lead us not into the gravel,
    but deliver to us version 1.6.

DrSmile, Andy-R and Seria17hri11er like this.
  7. grat

grat Simracer

ITALIAN TRANSLATION:

Padre nostro che sei su YouTube
    sia santificato il tuo gatto.
    Venga il tuo simulatore,
    sia fatta la tua voltontà,
    come in multyplayer, così offline.
    Dacci oggi il nostro TEASER quotidiano,
    e rimetti a noi i nostri incidenti,
    come noi li rimettiamo ai nostri wreckers.
    E non ci indurre nella ghiaia,
    ma libera a noi la versione 1.6.

Vel, miky and Guidofoc like this.
  8. grat

grat Simracer

bump: there are a few too many rumors about delays today. I am sure Kunos is in a complicated moment with too many things to take care of (otherwise they would not have to delay things). I hope they might give us a little sign that everything else is going ok and that there is nothing to worry about...

charlyv8 likes this.
  9. charlyv8

charlyv8 Racer

Kunos is paying attetion to consoles players.... what about us now?

10. dermonty

dermonty Hardcore Simmer

if you need attention you should consider buying a console maybe? :DDD

TheRussianStig likes this.
  11. WHAT ABOUT US ? ISN'T IT ENOUGH ? NO WE'RE NOT IN PARADIIIIIIIIISE !

Robin_NL likes this.
  12. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

I hate to ask it but what cars are in this pack?:oops:

@William Levesque : Within Temptation are fantastic, gotta love Sharon den Adel, atm best Dutch band IMHO.(which is is easy lol)

Not exactly Hello Kitty:

Cheers
    Robin

William Levesque likes this.
  13. Berry

Berry Alien

@Robin_NL: Mazda RX-7 FD3S (and apparently a tuned version of that o_O), Mazda MX-5 ND and ND Cup car, Toyota Corolla AE86 and a tuned version of that, Toyota Supra Mk.IV and 2 tuned versions of that, Nissan Skyline GT-R R34, Nissan 370Z Nismo.
    @charlyv8: You're welcome.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

MaRcIu, DaveS78, DrSmile and 3 others like this.
  14. dauntless

dauntless Alien

Tuned rx7 looks great!

15. charlyv8

charlyv8 Racer

At lasttt

Thank you

16. charlyv8

charlyv8 Racer

Are there more pics?

17. baliwa

baliwa Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]
    ;)

Linus27 and charlyv8 like this.
  18. dauntless

dauntless Alien

I hope they have dumped their celica plans into a river and replaced it with something like mr2 :p. Or at least hope it is an older celica and not the newer prius wannabe.

19. baliwa

baliwa Hardcore Simmer

Celica? o_O Did Kunos have been say that?

20. Berry

Berry Alien

Yeah, they announced a Toyota Celica way back when they announced the whole Toyota license, there's still the GT86 GT4 and the TS040, so it could come alongside those, I also hope it's one of the older turbocharged rally things :D.

bart banach likes this.