1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Im sorry to say that but the Game is dead.

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Phildonn, Dec 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Si.

Si. Simracer

Leagues are good but a regular race does not always suit people, last night I counted only 40 people in public MP, which is the lowest I’ve seen it.

2. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

Well tuesday is AOR raceday, so 120 of us were in the Apex servers.

kro likes this.
  3. Chriss

Chriss Racer

...and Friday 120 of us will be in the RLM league servers, so... ppl are just organizing themselves, it’s far from dead :)

4. dave967

dave967 Racer

Op, What’s your Acc name, so when i see you out on the track in a race, i can take you for making this thread?

Piret2000 likes this.
  5. Si.

Si. Simracer

Interesting to know the numbers in leagues, perhaps I’ll need to look at a league again. Used to take part in one in AC but at the moment I prefer not racing to a fixed schedule.

6. Max Doubt

Max Doubt Racer

Might be worth displaying populated private servers in the open browser to prevent wrong impressions to newcomers and others.
    Also if you want to race somewhere and join an empty server, before long you'll have others joining in my experience.

7. Rolz

Rolz Alien

yeah never understood why hiding passworded servers was enabled... would help newbies see where leagues are at that they could look to join them...

8. luxsteele

luxsteele Rookie

Thanks for the info, I will definitely check it out. This is all great!
    However I hope kunos will start to organize something like this on their side as well.

9. Jetsun

Jetsun Rookie

Punk's not dead, ever. Great sim it seems.

anthony galmiche likes this.
  10. Rolz

Rolz Alien

I don't recall there was ever a statement that they would do this so don't expect it... it's either pub servers or league servers
    there are a few Kunos supplied pub servers and their CP servers... thats it.

11. Xavier Eugeni

Xavier Eugeni Rookie

You also make tons of fake reviews in Amazon hoping for a free products, uh?

GCCRacer and Psit like this.
  12. esox71

esox71 Alien

I'm finding acc boring these days, hardly turned a wheel in months tbh, Just renewed my iracing for 2 years.
    few races i did lastnight was 30+ in each race.

I just feel disconnected from the tyres in acc, braking for me is just a visual guessing game.

Ciccina2016 likes this.
  13. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

I don't participate in leagues and I feel great - always find random races.

Go to AC - 5k peak players, but there is total chaos. Go to ACC with 1k players - there is always a server with SA 65+ and good players.

I'm sorry to take this seriously that trolling, but my chair started to fire a little because of misinformation.

14. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

But that is a statement and not an opinion.

Do you not think that a bold statement like that may not help ACC?
    Those looking at buying it may take a comment like this as being true (and not just an opinion) and decide not to get it.
    I am not saying that you have to post that everything is rosy, but just word it better.
    Also 'dead' means no life at all. Well I don't know who I played against the other day then as there were plenty of people on.

Its like when newspapers make a statement to grab the attention of people, except they usually put a tiny '?' at the end, so its a question not a statement (and therefor they cant be made accountable for it).

romandevision likes this.
  15. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

My golden rule: Every thread starting with "Sorry to say..." is automatically regarded by me as BS and not worth taking it seriously.
    Just like when people say "I am not racist, but..."

nrc689, GCCRacer, Piret2000 and 5 others like this.
  16. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

In my language, there's an expression, "Everything after "but" - is horse s/hit."

In English, unfortunately, is not a rhyme. But I agree it's a description that topic. :rolleyes:

Piret2000 and After_Midnight like this.
  17. esox71

esox71 Alien

I like iracing, but, I love ACC. muppets!

18. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

ACC is dead, God is dead and I am not feeling too well either. :rolleyes:

19. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

Are you talking about the IGTC update or something regarding new features for the current content?

20. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

IGTC update (or better said DLC) i reckon we will see earliest in spring 2020.