1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Japanese Pack (DP4) Insta-buy yes/no?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by PuffTheMagicBelgian, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Soulvex

Soulvex Hardcore Simmer

Can't afford DLC much :( money in one hand and out the other too fast lol

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  2. Ozcanuck55

Ozcanuck55 Racer

Went into this without too much expectation.........love it. The AE86 (tuned), RX-7 (tuned), Supra and MX-5 Cup....great fun to drive. Thanks, Kunos.

3. Emerson

Emerson Racer

In fact, I will never miss a DLC. This DLC, in particular, is not my favorite, because I don't like road cars that much.
    But, I know every piece of content is very carefully build, so there is a big value in that.

victor86 likes this.
  4. PowerGlove

PowerGlove Rookie

Toyota Supra MkIV - LEGEND! i'm Already in!

Michele Papis likes this.
  5. I made this little tribute to the 90's cars inside the car pack. ^^
    Really fun, and nice sounds ^^

beiacos_gr and Seria17hri11er like this.
  6. TDS

TDS Alien

hummm is more likely to be just too expensive for kunos to consider it to be a good move, finacially speaking.

7. Nice job. I see you saved the best for last :)

Did you compress the video at all before uploading to YT? I was watching in 1080p and there was a lot of time that the cars were not moving smoothly; they were kind of teleporting. Either YT did that, or something up with the compression you used.

Michele Papis likes this.
  8. In game recording with no compression (a LOT of GB), then conversion to .mp4, variable bitrate. Sometimes as you can see you notice that kind of teleport (like stuttering), because sometimes fps go below 60 ingame. This video uploaded to YT was about 390MB

p.s.
    You're right, the best in the end :D

Last edited: May 31, 2016
    Seria17hri11er likes this.
  9. Goettens

Goettens Simracer

So I just bought this pack to try out the cars even though I'm not playing the game at the moment. Great cars to drive, you can't go wrong with old and powerful street cars with manual transmission.

Also, really nice how fuel hungry the RX7 is. I've also noticed the Skyline understeers a lot.

10. How are you trying out the cars without playing the game? What witchcraft is this? o_O:p

11. Goettens

Goettens Simracer

Oh, sorry, there's a word missing there. I'm not playing it constantly at the moment. Too busy praising the sun.

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.