1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Laguna Seca confirmed to come into Assetto Corsa

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by ShredatorFIN, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Öner Şenol

Öner Şenol Rookie

We expect more great news:)

2. Orne

Orne Alien

Laguna Seca!! Can you dig it?? Caaaaaaaaaaaaan youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu diiiiiiiiiiiiig it??!?!?

3. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

[​IMG]

Forgot about this comment Marco posted earlier. So 2017 it is.

yusupov and Scuderia Paul like this.
  4. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

another track to join the drag strip and black cat county on my thanks but no thanks list.
    Oulton Park Mafia looking for a horses head to put in your bed Stefano :D

Plato99 likes this.
  5. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

Id like to see road America, mid Ohio.

HavanaB0B likes this.
  6. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

I see your point, but Sebring is that bumpy, you can call it fast elevation changes. :D
    And only a laser scanned version could bring that up. So as long as you haven't driven the iRacing version, you could think it's just flat.

7. Linus27

Linus27 Simracer

Another one here who has never enjoyed Laguna Seca and find its one of the dullest of NA tracks. The Corkscew is fun but the rest of the track is a little lacking. However, as with everyone else I'm extremely grateful to Kunos for another track that will be super accurate.

As for Sebring, well, it's my favourite track along with Monaco, Suzuka and Adelaide so having a Kunos version would be a dream come true. It is simply amazing, very challenging and so bumpy. Totally love the track and is the track I would love to have the most in AC.

bradleyland likes this.
  8. Ferrarilover

Ferrarilover Rookie

So... it's not coming out with the last PP? Maybe when the 911 RSR 2017 comes?

Guido Trampe likes this.
  9. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

They announced Laguna Seca for Q1 2017 and the content for PP3 was listed on Steam for a while, so no, it's not coming with PP3.

Ferrarilover likes this.
  10. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

My guess is that the RSR and the new fantasy track should arrive at the same time (early January). Not completely sure, since I was never able to find the official source for the track's time frame (think I've read "January" on Reddit, but I'm not sure about that either).

11. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

Man, how can you not love Laguna Seca!? It's a great sprint circuit. At just under 3 miles, it's long enough to keep your interest, but short enough that you can get lap traffic on longer races. I'm still waiting on a console simulator that allows you run (specified) multi-class. If you run multi-class at LS, it becomes a real game of strategy. LS is very much a circuit of two types, wrapped up in one. From T2 through through T5, you've got a series of progressively longer straights linked by "regular" curves. Then you crest over T6 and the back section is like a rollercoaster as you navigate the corkscrew and Rainey. You need grip to succeed between T2 and T5, but once you head toward T6, you need power to get up the Rahal Straight.

I dunno, I always seem to have great races at LS. I think it's because the track is fun, but approachable. Plenty of racers can learn the relatively short circuit, but it takes time to master.

jamman39 likes this.
  12. Archangel22

Archangel22 Gamer

If they add an american track god I wish they had an american dlc pack. Would love to have the new viper and time attack viper available in this game to go with that track release. I hope there is more american tracks on the way too

Snowman38 and Pleite like this.
  13. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

I used to detest Laguna Seca. Could never get used to the off-camber turns, found it really frustrating.
    However, over time I've grasped the challenge it brings and really enjoy it now in PCars.
    Oddly, the signature corner (Corkscrew) is possibly the worst corner on the track. Apart from the uphill exciting blind entry / braking area it's just a second gear "flip flap" really.

Snowman38 likes this.
  14. Snowman38

Snowman38 Hardcore Simmer

For me, it's turn 6 (had to google search the turn map and correct this original post) that I hate!! I can never seem to pull it off consistently.

I really want AC to represent Canada and laser scan Mosport!! IMHO it's all the track Laguna Seca is, and then some! Anyone reading this thread with interest should really go do a google/youtube search for Mosport (Canadian Tire Raceway, it's now called, but true fans refuse to let go of the old Mosport name.. and the new owners should have really considered this).. and check out this incredible track!

bradleyland likes this.
  15. Snowman38

and holy crap! Check out this dude in the back with no helmet! Lol Balls of Steel! Is he driving? I can't really tell.. but I can't see how he would otherwise be in this shot... Great photo too!

[​IMG]

16. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Looks like he is standing here:
    [​IMG]

Fat-Alfie and Snowman38 like this.
  17. Snowman38

either way "balls of steel"

kofotsjanne likes this.
  18. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

Mosport was a great track.
    There are some fantastic classic tracks just screaming for inclusion. Always seems to be the same base standards in every game. I mean, Silverstone for an example. Apart from the National circuit and the old 1960s layout its a terrible track.

Snowman38 and Fat-Alfie like this.
  19. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

Is there any news on when this is coming?

20. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

StyleF1re, Jon Legg and Matty28 like this.