1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Magione - I don't understand it...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by softgrip, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Digital Aura

Digital Aura Racer

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH!!! O crap, that's hilarious. I spit my coffee all over! crap.

And yes, I agree... I'm not fond of this map either!

2. cerebus23

cerebus23 Simracer

Yea i had to set a combo for rsr times i hated every second on that track took me a good bit to set a clean lap and when i did i was off out asap. never want to drive it again. can see the appeal for setup testing but boy a track for sadists hate tracks i can't get the bloody cars out of 4th gear. I got 7 of them i need to use them its a RACE track not a turn track. :p

Why i loved to death the old school formula 1 circuits, monza, hokenheim, spa, most of the formula one courses have had turns added chicanes added to slow them down, back the 70s and 80s they were FAST, and the cars had next to no downforce by todays standards, 1000hp cars little downforce, garbage tires, no abs or automatic gearboxes or launch controls, 220 miles per hour down the back straights at hokenheim RARW. no track captures that well these days.

Bring these death traps to ac we need them, i can see the appeal for some people especially if this is your weekend kind of thing for this track but not my cup o tea.

xyr and Mogster like this.
  3. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

4. Turk

Turk Alien

I like the track, it's the easiest to just drop into and I'll often use it for trying out new cars as they come out. despite it being short and easy to learn the more time I spend on it the trickier it seems to master. It reminds me a bit of tracks from kart racing pro and I really enjoyed that sim.

5. I simply love this track. It's my fav track in AC and I almost always drive it with any car. The F40 is phenomenal there.

Sent from my Nexus 4 with Tapatalk 4

6. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Exactly, let's have the 50s-80s versions of Spa, Silverstone, Nurburgring, Watkins Glen, Interlagos, Brands Hatch, Reims, Aintree, Rouen, etc..

7. Enzo Martin

Enzo Martin Racer

Magione track is pure fun, I really like.

Oddjob likes this.
  8. For me Magione is a mixed bag. It is the most boring racing track I know until the fast corners after long back straight. That double right hander is extremely difficult to master lap after lap but it truly is an awesome corner. Especially with road cars.

Still there is only one track on AC which is even worse. I just can't get any fun when driving Silverstone.

The tracks I enjoy most are the oldskool tracks like Spa, Interlagos, Suzuka, Nordschleife and Imola.

Edit. Mugello and Vallelunga is a great fun too.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
  9. Crunch

Crunch Racer

Its actually my favorite track for small lower powered cars, its not really designed for high powered cars. The overall design quality of the track seems on par with the rest of them. I guess its a bit boring in the sense that there isn't much in the way of frills, hills etc, but the after running bathhurst in GSC 2013 they all seem a bit boring in that department (its like a roller coaster). I would like to see some more extreme elevation change tracks in AC.

10. f_deutsch

f_deutsch Hardcore Simmer

I like it. As many already said, its a small, easy to learn technical track. It is close to have all kind of corners (lacks a fast sweeper, chicane and a karussell, (turn 1 could be considered a small k)). I think it would become a great track for low powered cars, like formula fords or Abarth kind of cars.

11. Robilon

Robilon Racer

I'm sweating like hell trying to beat e30 dtm top two times on this track..

12. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

guess everybody has diffeerent tastes,
    I love this track :) together with Imola it's pretty much only 2 tracks I drive in AC, or at least drive the most

Enforcer-J and Robilon like this.
  13. Real drivers don't complain on the track or car just drive the fast they can.

14. softgrip

softgrip Alien

:\ I don't even... there are numerous quotes about "real drivers" complaining about tracks. Hamilton, Kovalainen, Massa etc.

Quick better email Bernie and tell him there are a bunch of fakes :)

15. Real Drovers: Ayrton Senna, Nelson Piquet, Gilles Villeneuve, Gerhard Berger, Nigel Mansell, Jean Alesi to name a few,

Don't tell me about hamilton alonso and those kids, those arent real drivers to me. they do only know to complain

3316V likes this.
  16. softgrip

softgrip Alien

You could have just said "I disagree" instead of making ridiculous claims and presenting them as fact :\ As long as you enjoy your museum drivers and ignore that they were not always happy with either the cars or the tracks, then continue with the fantasy.

I appreciate discussion and disagreement.

Shaddix and Queequeg like this.
  17. Lol at people not liking a track because it has turns.

Oddjob, Tucker73, Enforcer-J and 5 others like this.
  18. i don't present facts i present my opinion

Patrik Marek likes this.
  19. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

I like when you are turning only one direction

Queequeg and softgrip like this.
  20. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I guess my least favourite track would have to be the dragstrip but its not even a track so I will stick to those longer tracks with less turns like monza and its older brother.

I think we need a longer dragstrip may 30km and a couple ovals for those that really dont like to turn or brake very much. Cant imagine how much fun a 30km straight road would be :)