1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Minorating.com (drivers thread)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Minolin, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Jempy

Jempy Simracer

Thx Hagen ... will do when I have a bit more .. free time ;)

2. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Just a thought, maybe add something to the welcome message of MR like 'Visit minorating.com for more Information' (or whatever would be the best place to read about MR).

3. Jempy

Jempy Simracer

.... will do also, Schnipp .... something like that of course ;)

4. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

No, I meant the message MR is sending in the chat.

Now you get something like: ' You're MR A, keep going.' or so.
    Many don't really know about MR in detail, so those ppl. know where to get more infos about it.

5. Jempy

Jempy Simracer

That's well what I understood, Schnipp ;).... but I still have to look where I have to modify this original message

Ralf thenso likes this.
  6. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

well you get a 4-line chat introduction when you start as N, iirc the link isn't shown to B+ grades

Edit: But yeah I see, it just doesn't help :(

7. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Ah, ok then.
    Been A so long that I forgot about what lower grades might get.

8. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Just curious, if a server is AB and a C player try to join, what does he see, does he understand he would need to get to a higher mino rating?

Good news Jempy, but don't forget, SF are great because of the AB rating but also because their is an army of admin keeping an eye on the action and acting swiftly upon any bad behavior.

9. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Yes, but very limited. I can deliver a reason as error message for the loading screen (similar to the checksum error) which is shortly trying to tell "doesn't work because of www.minorating.com".
    Modding boundaries :(

Cote Dazur likes this.
  10. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Just wanted to report that today my sessions on my MR server are not recognized, any problems with the plug in?

11. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Where can find the instruction to integrate MR rating in my server?

12. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Restarting the server sometimes fixes that if it's a problem on the game server and not with the MR server(s).

There is also the MR admin server thread, not sure if there are instructions though:
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...gin-minorating-com-server-admin-thread.25751/

13. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Thx will try when it’s empty again.

14. Jempy

Jempy Simracer

I don't know if you're also using Stracker for your server .... as there's also the possibility to see how it's done at Neys website .... with examples for 2 servers.
    It helped me to install MR yesterday. It still have to be tested soon ... but it looks like MR started fine when I tried it quickly

15. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Thank you, no I am not going to use stacker, how was it to get MR to work, does it take a degree in computer science?

16. Jempy

Jempy Simracer

If I succeeded to install it ... sure it doesn't need to take a degree in computer science :D.... as I had to install it on 2 servers only among 8 AC server instances using 3 different Stracker databases and of course a lot of .cmd and ini files.
    Just for MR ... you find more than in the 1st post of the Server Admin thread ... following Minolin's link to his own website page for Minorating.

17. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Well I went there, I don't really understand what needs to be done, I find it intimidating to be honest, maybe it is not for me.
    I had help from a fellow racer chating on Discord to set the AC server maybe I need the same to set this.

18. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Thx @Schnipp, server restart fixed the issue.

Schnipp likes this.
  19. Jempy

Jempy Simracer

No time today, as I have a lot to do ... but if I may help you tomorrow or rather friday ( as tomorrow I'll surely have the Win10 Fall Creators Update ... end of interruption date in my Win10 Pro options ) I'll do it without problem.

20. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Thank you for the offer @Jempy , I am in no rush what so ever, I will send you a pm with the discord info.