1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Most Wanted Features

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by alternatingcurrent, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Now that private lobbies are on their way, what are some of the other features you guys would like to see added to the game?

For me personally...

1.) Real race starts, like it is on PC, with penalties for false start.
    2.) Full race replays with all the controls from PC.
    3.) More camera options when spectating online.... like PC.
    4.) Ability to choose livery when racing online... like PC (I'm starting to realize how many things are missing from PC)

I know button mapping is a big one. Personally, I've got no problem with the button mapping. the FOV settings are supposed to be in the next update, and I've heard a lot of people ask for that.

Daz730, alex21212121, pippo10 and 2 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Drivers wanted Wed/Fri/Sundays Sep 20, 2022
    ACC Tools ACC brakepoint- indicator/trainer wanted, pls help Mar 20, 2022
    ACC Screenshots & Videos BMW M3 GT3 Need For Speed Most Wanted on Assetto Corsa Jul 18, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting IMPORTANT: editing engine settings and unwanted results Dec 10, 2020
    Chit Chat Room BMW M3 GT2 @redbull ring advice wanted Oct 3, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room New team - Drivers Wanted Sep 23, 2020
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Commentor and broadcaster wanted Aug 23, 2020
    General modding discussion Help wanted for 350z car mod Jul 7, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Wanted to say Hi, Permission to post on the troubleshooting forum? Dec 23, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Wanted: As many drivers as possible to stress our dedi Server tonight. Nov 3, 2019
    Chit Chat Room oversteer correction techniques wanted! Sep 10, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room You wanted it, so here it is...MrGit's ACC League! Jun 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Tire pressures.. Tips wanted :) May 10, 2019
    Chit Chat Room If you wanted to show of VR and sim racing, which car and track would you use? Jul 13, 2017
    Online Leagues / Championships room Australian based PS4 community, clean racers wanted. Jun 9, 2017

3. XR6T

XR6T Rookie

I would like full wheel and pedal settings as per PC. Real race starts would be awsome too i reckon.

4. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I have never been able to choose livery on PC when racing online.

Tomcul, Schnipp and LeDude83 like this.
  5. TDS

TDS Alien

you are starting to realize that playing on consoles will never be the same badass experience as gaming on PC :) PC RULEZ! :p :D:D:D

Ernie and LeDude83 like this.
  6. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

That's correct - not possible on PC, either. Some 3rd party apps like Sim Racing System will apparently allow it but under the hood it's just a pre-selection for a booking server that will be set up at a later point in time.

kofotsjanne likes this.
  7. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

1/ Showroom as I wish to explore the gorgeous car models in detail. Not having this is a real sore point for me and I am PO'd because of it.
    2/ Photo Mode
    3/ Increased Race Replay length
    4/ Replay Controls from PC version such as being able to skip to the start of each lap.

8. Oh sorry then, my mistake. Would still like to see this feature, :D implemented, on both versions then.

LeDude83 and kofotsjanne like this.
  9. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

1. Adjustable track grip levels;
    2. Adjustable G-Force/shake effects;
    3. Showrooms;
    4. Ability to pick cars for AI drivers.

10. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Yeah I'd like to pick a certain livery to express myself. But AFAIK, on all platforms, this decision was made in favour of weak systems and smooth gameplay. On each client system the data is there from joining the server (everything is loaded only once) and will not change. This brings the benefit of lag-free client connects and disconnects. It's a lean approach and I like it...I'm fine with the downside of not being able to pick liveries.

paul_wev and Tomcul like this.
  11. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

1-custom button maping.
    2-keyboard compatibility.
    3-pedal calibration & missing ffb options.
    4-type of tarmac & initial grip levels
    5-false start
    6-IA selection
    7-more camera and VoF settings.
    8-showrooms
    9-full car descriptions
    10-full replays
    11-personal timetables
    12-photomode
    13-telemetry hud app.
    14-drift track in practice mode.
    15-drag mode & strips
    16- trento bodone hilclimb.
    17- brakes pressure setup option.

All those features are available on PC version... So.. Realy want to see them on console.

As extra :

1-online global leaderboards.
    2-spectator mode for online.
    3-manual pit speed limiter on/off button.

hoss2852, paul_wev, XR6T and 4 others like this.
  12. Darera

Darera Gamer

Recent vehicles, models 2017/18/19/20/21/22.:)
    Hoping that this future update will come in 2024.:rolleyes:

13. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

Fix the issue with Fanatec wheels for consoles.
    Balance of Performance for the classes to eliminate the jack rabbit cars.
    Sliding percentage scale for AI strength to eliminate the big gap in difficulty level.
    Eliminate the slow loading times for starting a race.
    Ability to save setups.

14. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Ability to mix interior and exterior car sounds. Free cam in replays so i can get arty. It's annoying seeing all these creative AC videos coming from PC players and not being able to do it myself.

alternatingcurrent likes this.
  15. Darera

Darera Gamer

Kunos has nothing to do with the problem Fanatec / Sony.
    As long as we are there, we could also ask them to fix the bugs of Pcars, Tom Raider, Fifa ...

16. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

as far as i have understood its not even a bug that fanatec is not supported but a choice from fanatec and/or sony?

17. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

This is what I was going off in the changelog for 1.12.2 for PC.

- Improved Oculus rift "mirror texture" framerate
    - Added option to turn Oculus "mirror texture" off in Documents/Assetto Corsa/cfg/oculus.ini
    [MIRROR_TEXTURE]
    ENABLED=0
    - Fixed Fanatec wheels rotation angle forced to 800 degrees

18. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

So theres a bug with rotation on xbone with fanatec wheels? I thought you meant that it was a bug that it didnt work on PS4.

edit: Now I see that u using xbone. Did you report it?

19. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

I don't know who or where to report it to.

20. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

1- AI cars selection
    2-custom button mapping
    3-showroom for the cars
    4-pitboxes with mechanics changing tires (like 2 for each tire in f1 cars)
    5-more AI adversaries (max by now is 15,could be 25 at least)

21. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

1- This could be part of Custom Championships

2 & 3- I really want these

4- You can see pitcrew during stops.
    [​IMG]

5- If there could be 25 AI opponents on console with the complexity of the current physics Kunos would do it. There are obviously limitations.

Hugo Catarino likes this.