1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Mugello 500 km multiclass race

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Guy Moulton, Nov 21, 2014.

1. b tipus

b tipus Rookie

Hi!
    I'll take the F458, pls pass

2. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Racer

OK, I have you guys in- bailey you're a stand by, all I ask is that you fully prepare for the race. I don't want anyone showing up unprepared and taking someone else out please. I see it happen all the time.

Assists are set to factory.

3. Bailey

Bailey Alien

You can count on me :] I will be prepared weather I attend the race or not. Thank you.
    ~Bailey

4. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Racer

I hope to see you there :)

It's a nice combo anyway, not really a chore to run it in practice! The curbs are slippy though, I've had to change my setup and driving lines to avoid them.

5. Bailey

Bailey Alien

Please remove me from the driver list. I will not be able to make the race.
    ~Bailey

6. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Racer

OK, will do

7. Aqib

Aqib Gamer

I registered on the website but waiting for it to be confirmed by someone but I would like to attend the event in the BMW M3 GT2 if possible. Thanks!

edit: do you guys use Teamspeak or anything for races?

8. Hello, I would like to attend please with the 458 gt2

Adam

9. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Racer

We do have a TS3 channel. But you have to be registered on www.virtualsportscarracing.com and post in the New Members thread to have access to it. Then make sure you get on the server early tomorrow so I can give you permissions. After I join the race server, I don't hop off to give people permission at the last minute.

10. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Racer

There are 2 M3 spots left and 2 2 Elevens also.

11. offcorsa

offcorsa Simracer

ill take one of the m3 spots please.

12. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Racer

1x m3 left

2x 2 11 left

13. Aqib

Aqib Gamer

No problem, Signed up to he website now and posted on the New members. Should be on quite early so hopefully be able to get on the TS. See you then.

14. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Racer

stracker is up and running on the server. I worked on it last night- let me know how (if?) it works with the ptracker app.

patrod likes this.
  15. Bailey

Bailey Alien

Good luck and have fun with the race guys!
    ~Bailey

16. patrod

patrod Simracer

It was an excellent race, despite my ISP deconnexion in the middle of the race

Next time in E.U Long race. I'll think about a combo and i'll post in the forum.

17. patrod

patrod Simracer

And thank you, Guy, for the very good organization !!;)

Guy Moulton likes this.
  18. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Racer

2 of the other GT4 drivers couldn't make it so April and I went for the GT2 cars. I had a couple fantastic battles and there was some sloppy racing too- I think a couple of the new guys forgot that in a long race like that, you don't have to be and JUST CAN'T be psychotically aggressive. There's a reason BTCC races are only 25 mins long! But in the end, I hope some of the new guys come back for more races. A semi-open event like this is good to give some new people a taste of our racing, I hope you can look past the messy stuff, patrod and we'll see you again.

Did anyoone get a screenshot of the final order or get a replay? The replay app failed me :( and since I stayed to chat, no logs or anything. I thought I took a screenshot but turns out I must not have- it's gone! AC is great for fun races like this, it really does lend itself to close battles. It's hard to use in a serious race right now, I hope Kunos fixes replay saving and logging of results. I would love to watch the final 30 mins of that race

Bailey likes this.
  19. patrod

patrod Simracer

Yes, i will be present fot the Shelby "the beast" event next Sunday !!;)

What about the stracker http server??

20. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Racer

I have stracker up and running, but I don't know how to set up the http server. baby steps LOL