1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Mugello 500 km multiclass race

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Guy Moulton, Nov 21, 2014.

1. patrod

patrod Simracer

in your stracker.ini (or the name you're using) you'll find this section
    put the public @ip of your server for listen_addr
    and open the tcp port you choose in the server's firewall.
    Restart stracker

Then you can reach the http server with this url http://xx.xx.xx.xx:50032/lapstat

For the result of the race go to "Sessions" and click on the race.
    For lap detail click on the player.

2. patrod

patrod Simracer

Now i'm going to sleep :rolleyes:

3. I have a shot of the final results. Thank you Guy for organizing it, it was very fun. I look forward to doing more races!

Here is the order:
    Aquib
    Adam
    Guy
    Offcorsa
    Taner Selvi
    Allister
    Bush Doctor
    April Dillon
    Patrice Rodriguez

Guy Moulton likes this.
  4. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Racer

Thank you thank you thank you uhntissbaby111! I don't know what happened to the screenshot I took!

Aqib and Adam were on a different plane- just awesome speed, clean and they ran to the end consistently. April had an issue with the game freezing memonetarily a couple times.... once in a corner. Offcorsa had some warping issues- he could have gotten by me but when his connection got dodgy, he backed off (thanks, dude!). I'm not sure what happened with Allister but he was past me and spun off the circuit- he may have taken damage when he hit me on the way by in a overtaking maneuver gone bad. He was a lot faster than me either way, so it sucks he finished so far back. Patrice DNFed after leading early and being much faster than the field. I didn't hear much from Taner, we were never really close on track that I remember.

The connection issues and warping didn't help, but still we managed to have some awesome battles.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
  5. No problem guy. If you like I could send you the shot via email, or I could post the times if you are interested in those? Good write up of the race. There were some good battles indeed, I had a nice one with you, and some with April and offcorsa. I remember Patrice was putting up really good lap times consistently, shame that they got disconnected

Adam

6. patrod

patrod Simracer

Yes, first fail of my ISP in twelve years and it was yesterday night!!!
    No way :mad:
    I came back after ten laps, i managed to run 85 laps, i think.
    Apart some connection issue for the drivers, this race was clean and the pace of all was good.