1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Multiplayer just horrible

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by iwanchek, Dec 9, 2016.

1. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

It's the first corner madness that's the worst, the dick head at the back who thinks he can get in the top 3 before the first corner. While on about first corner madness could kunos please turn the tyre warmers on so we're not starting every race on stone cold tyres, this isn't helping that first corner destruction derby.

MBK72 and paul_wev like this.
  2. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

I think ppl think that they play pCars. When I not on purpose hit someone I imeditaley give the position back with no hesitation but 99% of them are dirty ones as it seems. Really shame. Or I drive track days :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paul_wev likes this.
  3. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

I don't get this either. Why go through the trouble of qualifying and then stick everyone on cold rubber? It ends up being a turn one clusterf*ck every time.

ppbucko likes this.
  4. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

I hope Paul Ricard never gets to Assetto Corsa. It would be rammers paradyse

[​IMG]
    :rolleyes:

5. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

They should bring it, look at how many variations we could have

paul_wev likes this.
  6. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

a warm up lap would be a welcome addition instead of blankets maybe.

Plato99 likes this.
  7. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Apparently on PC there is a option in lobby to turn tyre warmers on or off. There set to off for consoles for some strange reason. A warm up lap would be great if in private lobby's a disaster in puplic lobby's the dick heads would take you out before the start.

MBK72 likes this.
  8. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Warm up lap sounds like a very cool idea. But Im afraid it is incompatible with the madness the online multiplayer is...

9. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

I swear to god I didt finish a race in almost two months!! It's really frustrating!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk