1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Music coming though one speaker.

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Borez, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Borez

Borez Gamer

The first piece of music that plays when you open the game ( I think it's on the career screen ) is panned hard right i.e. it only comes through the right speaker.

I play in my recording studio, noticed it straight away and thought my PS4 audio interface was playing up. It's only with this one piece of music though.

Checked this several times, same thing every time.

Not the end of the world but I'm sure people will complain.

AceVice and gregOr1971 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Is any menu theme music coming? Feb 21, 2015
    ACC Audio ACC Intro Music Jul 3, 2023
    ACC Audio Pre-Race Music disappeared Jun 30, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Crash 1.3.13 on edit Music & exit race/return menu May 7, 2020
    Audio Bugs & Issues NO MAIN MENU MUSIC AND CAR ENGINE SOUND Jan 9, 2020
    Audio Bugs & Issues No main theme music in main menu May 25, 2019
    ACC Audio Pre-Race Music Choices? Apr 24, 2019
    ACC Audio Missing ambience audio in some sessions, menu music sometimes not playing Jan 24, 2019
    ACC Audio Menu music keeps playing during multiplayer sessions Nov 18, 2018
    ACC Audio Official music's blancpain gt series Oct 24, 2018
    ACC Audio ACC 0.1.2 Loading screen music cutting out when loading any session Sep 21, 2018
    ACC Audio After winning a quick race and restarting, menu music stays playing Sep 14, 2018
    ACC Troubleshooting After a session restart, a music loop starts playing. Sep 14, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Menu Music Sep 14, 2018
    Screens & Videos The End (Music Video... ish) Jun 18, 2017

3. Retro77king

Retro77king Rookie

Same here only coming through right speaker

4. delahosh

delahosh Rookie

Same here..Sound is very buggy :confused:

5. alecrx

alecrx Rookie

Same for me. right speaker but sometimes coming through left. And The sound in the cockpit view sometimes is intermittent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stevie777 likes this.
  6. CRISJUL

CRISJUL Rookie

Same here....fix it, please.

7. Perza

Perza Rookie

Can confirm. Sound is randomly positioned on 5.1 setup.

delahosh likes this.
  8. Gabstron

Gabstron Rookie

Same here. Its not only the music, the ui sounds are the same. After the first event the sound is coming only from one channel. The in-game sounds are fine, it affects only the menu. I had to mute the music because its very annoying.

ashasha likes this.
  9. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

I've found the menu music sometimes plays through the left channel and sometimes the right. Also, even with the music volume set to 75%, it is very loud compared to the in game sounds as if it's mixed at a much higher level ?
    Also, even though I have engine sound set to 100% it is very muted when in cockpit view whilst the other cars around me are deafening in comparison making it difficult to hear your shift points, or tell when the limiter is reached !
    This needs addressing as it's no fun having to turn the volume up to hear your car, only to be blasted with music when you exit to the menus.

10. Borez

Borez Gamer

My music volume is at 20% to be honest. Seems to be a lot more comfortable level wise.

TheGT500 likes this.
  11. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

I'll have to have a try at that level Borez, at 75% it's just too loud compared to the in game sound effects.

Borez likes this.
  12. Greg7272

Greg7272 Gamer

Set your music level to 20-25%. You wont really hear any noticeable decrease in music volume until your below that roughly 30% mark.
    I also found the issue of music coming from right speaker much more than left, distorting my tv speakers when sound is thru HDMI. When i run it thru digital optical to my amp there is no issue though and the sound is clearer.
    Something id like is more agressive sounds like in PC version. Sometimes when your in outside the car view (follow view) the car exhausts sound quiet, with no bass, when you go inside view, nicer sounds. Just some slight tweeks needed.
    Great game though.

P.S. please dont abuse me. I have heard and seen for myself what the logic of the assetto fanboy is....... almost like an islamic terrorist. No criticism allowed. Even constructive criticism.
    Any graphics glitch must be a scratch on your eyeball......
    Any AI glitch must be a glitch in your psychological stability........
    Any ffb glitch must be your faulty broken arms........
    Yeah, we've heard it all before. If nobody helps the devs to locate bugs or identify new possibilties, then the update process takes a lot longer........... duuuuh!

Larryf1951, natz1991br and TheGT500 like this.
  13. Greg7272

Greg7272 Gamer

Speaker issue will be fixed in 1st update i assume. With regards to volume, set it below 30% roughly depending on your preference.

14. Jimster71

Jimster71 Rookie

I had the music coming from over my right shoulder with a surround setup.

15. AceVice

AceVice Rookie

I agree with the same problem. I have an external Sound Blaster Recon 3D connected to PS4 and the music sounds ok (both speakers) but after a while the music sounds only on my left speaker; if I go into a race, sound effects work on both speakers. I have no problems at all with all my games

16. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

Same issue here. It's easily reproduced with Sony wireless 2.0 headset

Felix Gro and alecrx like this.
  17. alecrx

alecrx Rookie

Same for me. Sony wireless 2.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. LotusTeam

LotusTeam Gamer

Same for me.........the sound randomly output on my 5.1 system, sometimes the left is on center, and the right is on right surround, this is hilarious, please fix this thanks!

19. Vigliano

Vigliano Rookie

Same for me. Randomly comes out of whichever speaker it wants on 5.1 surround. I've had it come through front right, front left, and rear right on their own.

20. SleecTM

SleecTM Rookie

Right back as well

21. Tboneterry

Tboneterry Rookie

Yeah, in my case it's left rear surround for me.