1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Music coming though one speaker.

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Borez, Aug 26, 2016.

1. migmig73

migmig73 Rookie

After the patch music is still broken.

2. Yup. Same for me. It even switches speakers sometimes too. It happens randomly but it's been happening since day 1.

There's also problems with headphones too. Sometimes if I look to the right or left by hitting R2/L2 on my wheel, the audio starts stuttering between each earpiece. It's weird. I haven't really noticed it on speakers but definitely on headphones and it's super annoying.

Hope they fix the audio bugs.

3. warth0g

warth0g Hardcore Simmer

Headphones user here and I get exactly the same issues as this.

Mattbeastblood likes this.
  4. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Solution=mute sound and imagine the sounds are going to both ears instead "may the force be with you"

5. Why does no one from Kunos ever reply to threads like this one? this Thread is ongoing since August... and they dont feel responsible to answer... It's not only this Thread... to be honest, every topic i'm following in this forum, it's not been replied by someone from Kunos or someone else how is responsible.

REALLY REALLY POOR !

It feels like no one is taking care of any issues... they just launched this game, got some money and now.. let them alone..

Sorry.. it's my first post. But I've read everything concerning AC/ PS4 ... and what I see is that no one is caring about anything!

regards,
    Dan

6. Snowman38

Snowman38 Hardcore Simmer

I'll counter your first post with mine :)

Been following the forum for a while, and the game. Purchased the game earlier this week on PS4. LOVE IT! Does it have issues, yes! But I really could care less about most of them. I have not ventured into the online stuff just yet, and I can fully understand some of the issues I'm reading about there needing to be addressed.. But, sound for the intro coming out of one speaker? Who cares! (I say).. Sound coming from one speaker when racing, now THAT I would considered a problem worth posting about. But personally, I bought this game (aware of some of the bugs) so that I could have a GREAT feeling and realistic sim! Mission accomplished! Like I said, I love it!

I will admit, this sound out of one speaker during the intro IS a bug that should be addressed. But as far as I'm aware, this is a much smaller team than most studios and I would rather them be currently focusing on online lobby issues rather than allowing the 1 minute intro to be heard through both speakers.

Just my 2 cents :)

Keep up the great work Kunos.

7. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

It's not just the mono intro music though. The engine / environment sounds crackle and distort when racing if you look left or right. This is a more pressing issue than the music IMHO.

8. Snowman38

Snowman38 Hardcore Simmer

I'm playing now. Sound coming from both my speakers on my sound system, and tbh.. Sounding freaking fantastic! Excellent intro BTW

I'm yet to discover any sounds issues while playing either.

9. It's mostly an issue with menu music. It often only comes out of one speaker, and sometimes even switches which speaker I believe LOL

The audio issue while playing is strange and especially happens when you look to the left or right. Especially with headphones it's noticeable but it sounds like the audio is alternating between each L and R speaker really quickly. Mostly only happens when you look to the left or right like I said but also sometimes while on curbs.

10. spicekitkat

spicekitkat Rookie

It's easy with Sony wireless 3.0 headset