1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Nvidia's 3000 series

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by CSJ92882, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Red Or Dead

Red Or Dead Racer

Most probably yes. I did a test using DSR and setting resolution at 4434x2494. Thats 11.058.396 pixels. Settings epic, 21.00, heavy rain. Bench for 2 minutes
    2020-09-29 11:38:05 - AC2-Win64-Shipping
    Frames: 6627 - Time: 120000ms - Avg: 55.225 - Min: 42 - Max: 74

GPU 2080Ti overclocked with OC scanner.

2. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Great info, thank you.. Say what does 21.00 mean..? Time of day?

Hotlaping or with Ai..?

Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
    Whitestar likes this.
  3. Stains

Stains Simracer

4. houssen

houssen Racer

a friend in a live with the rtx 3090 in acc only in practice 130 fps

race 26 cars 110 fps

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/750595341

for vr we need the 4000 series ya je je je

pc i9 9990k

asus z370

ddr4 corsair dominator 4000 cl19

corsair 850 w RMI

5. Coanda

Coanda Alien

what resolution is that widescreen..? I can't make it out..

6. houssen

houssen Racer

7. Coanda

Coanda Alien

thanks..

I tested the same settings however using 140% resolution scale to simulate the same pixel count and load. We have virtually the same CPU which I ran at 5Ghz, I have faster ram however I only have a 1080 ti.. For practice I was getting between 90-110 FPS. For 26 Ai I was getting between 60-70 FPS except for T1/2 as Nurburgring always tanks there..

For your monster 3090 I would have expected more performance. In these two scenarios we are not CPU limited therefore the GPU should be running at 99%..

8. rauf00

rauf00 Simracer

Meanwhile, between waiting for availability and "capacitor gate" drama some real life numbers.
    I've just had a amazing week with this card, greetings!
    • Asus TUF 3080 +150/+900
    • I9 10900K 5.3/5.0 AIO
    • 2x8GB DDR4 4400/CL17
    • Asus APEX Z490
    • HOTLAP
    • PRESET EPIC
    RTX 3080 AC COMPETIZIONE 4K NV 456.38 vs NV 456.55

Whitestar, Stains and Coanda like this.
  9. Coanda

Coanda Alien

What monitoring software is that..?

10. rauf00

rauf00 Simracer

MSI Afterburner + some HWINFO sensors. Quite useful if you play with optimization and benchmarking tools.

11. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I use those two tools. My overlay does not look like yours..

12. Psit

Psit Alien

Then i guess you have some research to do :)

Stains likes this.
  13. Coanda

Coanda Alien

can't be bothered..

14. Stains

Stains Simracer

There's the problem

15. Red Or Dead

Red Or Dead Racer

It's the exact settings from the ACC GPU Benchmark thread but with 4434x2494 resolution and 2 minutes instead of 1.

I also did a quick race with 30 cars and at 09.00 o'clock, clear weather. The GPU utilization was 100% for the whole race and frames where 50~65

Coanda likes this.
  16. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Mate it's not a problem.. I have too many things on my plate to waste time researching over a fancy graphic.. You guys either want to help or be ....

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
  17. Rudski

Rudski Alien

Yes, with all your time researching 5g I'm sure you're too busy to look into it..... :D (in case it's not clearly obvious, I'm having a funny dig @ Coanda from a previous thread)

18. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Tuning a new CPU gives me something back... A fancy graphic doesn't.. I'm time limited at the moment.. There has to be a line somewhere..

Punk :p

19. Stains

Stains Simracer

LOL, you said "can't be bothered" not that your to busy with things on your plate so that's what I replied to. Asking about an Overlay then "not bothered" to look into configuring it or to much on your plate are different things.
    Trying to explain how to set up RivaTuner in a text thread isn't an easy task and research is the best way as it is very customisable.

20. Coanda

Coanda Alien

@Stains - give me a sh!t one linner, "do your research" then i'll probably give a sh!t one linner back.. no need to hold my hand, just point me in the right direction (if you can be bothered) as I didn't know which software generates it and there is so much software out there.. Now that you have mentioned RT, which I just started using, it narrows things down. Still not a priority just a curiosity..