1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 PlayStation 4 Hotfix (v 1.10)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Bigdaddy9699

Bigdaddy9699 Gamer

Update was great, love tire information. Thanks for getting on the other problems so quickly.
    Don't think some people understand that you are working on a computer, but you are not one. People make mistakes it's just if you admit to them, fix them,and learn from them.
    So thanks again for all that you have done and are doing.

Sent from my X98 Plus 3G(A6C9) using Tapatalk

LeDude83, Davi2877 and Larryf1951 like this.
  2. Nwg

Nwg Racer

Tbh unless the bugs were ps4 specific for whatever reason i have a feeling the xbox version will suffer from the same bugs. I dont see how all those bugs for 1.09 couldve been missed before the patch dropped which means they knew they were there they just wanted to get the patch out there (probably to sell the super duper porsche dlc).

So if the xbox patch is the same as the ps4 patch, we probably can expect our hotfix at the end of the month or possibly the new year.

3. Larryf1951

Larryf1951 Hardcore Simmer

I would imagine that the XB1 patch was kicked back by MS due to the issues contained within the patch. Kunos had to make changes and resubmit. I'd bet that y'all get a more polished version than we did in PS4.
    Just a guess

Edit: just noticed a small bug. During a race, if you cycle through the HUD, it no longer displays the white flag on the final lap. No biggie, just happened to notice :cool:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    TheGT500 likes this.
  4. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

Can you tell us you have fixed the issues with all Thrustmaster wheels, or just the T300s please?
    Thank you.

GhostMan likes this.
  5. Nwg

Nwg Racer

When developers submit a patch to microsoft and sony, they arent tested for bugs in the game, they test them to make sure it doesnt mess with the os. Like make sure they dont brick the console or wipe the hardrive, not if the ffb works correctly or not.

Although i hope my opinions wrong i just dont see the xbox patch being any different. Its possible the hotfix for ps4 and xbox has been worked on concurrently but nothing like that has been said.

6. Larryf1951

Larryf1951 Hardcore Simmer

I also hope you're wrong, for XB1 users sake. Otherwise, they'll have to wait for a hotfix, like us. And they already waited for the patch and, subsequently, the Porsche pack.

Nwg likes this.
  7. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

Doesn't that absolutely destroy the force feedback?

8. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

Yes, unplug/plug the wheel is not a workaround...

There's no FFB at all, and there's no rumble effects. So waiting is the only hope for us.

9. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

The white flag was removed from PC v1.8 / 1.9 so I assume it was taken from our console build too. In the races I've done since v1.09 I didn't notice it to be honest.

Grijo likes this.
  10. Really appreciate your quick response. Your are doing a very good job with Assetto Corsa

11. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

Fingers crossed it arrives before the weekend.

Grijo likes this.
  12. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

And what about multiplayer room GT3 Monza? Ahhh ... sorry but often in Zanvoord there is a corner where all the screen became black for some seconds. The HUD freeze sometimes. It's interesting that after last upgrade the section news writes "last update at 1.03". Guy, for my simple opinion, can you downgrade at 1.03 until you find the key of the problem?

13. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

I like update thank you Assetto Corsa :cool:

PS : and new tracks

14. barkx_

barkx_ Racer

Good Work Kunos!
    Nice to hear that :)

15. degobiol

degobiol Gamer

Good news, good and fast job, keep it on. ;)

16. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

It is positive that the problems have been reacted to quickly for sure, but how on earth did the wheel problems get through QA in the first place?!

Traks1, Larryf1951 and Keith Quinn like this.
  17. Rene876

Rene876 Rookie

My thoughts exactly!!!

18. matt5687

matt5687 Racer

Some are saying that with the 1.09 update for the xbox that is now available a soft lock has been implemented. Could this possibly be included with the PS4 1.10 hotfix thats due soon?

19. Nwg

Nwg Racer

Im sure they knew, they just put it out because they wanted to start selling the porsche dlc.

svenvangent and saeidj like this.
  20. Henry_T23

Henry_T23 Rookie

Very good job!!!

Please activate the udp connection

skler, paul_wev and Chris White like this.