1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 PlayStation 4 Hotfix (v 1.10)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Snowman38

Snowman38 Hardcore Simmer

Sorry what's soft lock

2. Rene876

Rene876 Rookie

Interesting thought about wanting to put a broken update out in order to start selling the DLC. The price of the game is dropping fast in stores as well as online. Some are down to 34 euro already. Seems difficult to rhyme with the price of the DLC?!!

3. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

Soft lock is when the wheel comes to the end of rotation at the correct degrees of travel. That's the best way that I can think of explaining it

T300rs, t3pa, t8ha, ps vr

Snowman38 likes this.
  4. At0mic0

At0mic0 Gamer

It's been said, it's been done the 1.09 is the best patch to date Assetto Corsa Team. Congratulation's on the hard work and thank you for listening. We all appreciate it I'm sure.

5. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

bought this game as a pre-order and must say I was dissapointed , especially after watching the PC races online .
    put it to one side after realizing we couldn't run league races and went back to pcars .
    After the last patch I gave it another go and have been hooked . Against my principles I went all out and got a season pass (which I said I'd wait till private lobbies came along ) great work on the patches , I kind of think it should have been in since day one , but hey it wasn't and you're doing it your own way , not sure if it was good business , but hey you got and are getting my money :)
    can't wait to get a horn to toot on :p
    it's a fantastic game that's getting better every patch .
    After our league races , a bunch of us head on over to Assetto for a track day event to chill on .
    lobbies are better than I remember but still trolled by first corner rammers and the odd idiot with zero race etiquette , but a lot of those guys have melted away .
    Round this up by saying you've won me back and a lot of our race community also (some of which have bought the game a second time after hearing the news).
    really enjoying it and looking forward to filling our race calender with Assetto events , keep up the great work, you still make a lot of people very happy ....thanks

6. barkx_

barkx_ Racer

Nice to read. We need those private Lobbies now ! :D

7. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

Better just pop a link to our clean racing forum here .
    Feel free to join us , we hold regular championship events and have all abilities competing .
    Racing mainly on pcars , but as soon as Assetto becomes available we will be racing that also and bot forgetting GT Sport .
    platform :playStation

http://marmiteracingcommunity.enjin.com/forum

8. krsht3

krsht3 Gamer

The hotfix is live

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sidewinder@11 likes this.
  9. ChuckWagon

ChuckWagon Racer

Thanks for the expeditious work on 1.10.
    You must be getting some clout with the Sony store.
    They are starting to recognize the popularity of Assetto Corsa and posting changes faster.
    Works great on my PS4/G29.
    I especially like the ghost car fix.

10. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Great stuff in getting v1.10 out so quickly. I have been playing with my T300RS all along so am really looking forward to trying it without the issues.

Roll on Porsche Pack Vol II now...

11. dgonzalezm145

dgonzalezm145 Rookie

Good update overall... but... What about the wheel and pedal manual calibration though? I can't race with my T3PA pedals (with the conical brake mod). The game only records about 70 to 80% of the braking itself, when in fact in games such as project cars it records 100% of the braking. All this is possible with the pedal calibration and configuration. This options are basic and until they don't release I know for a fact I'm gonna have to keep racing in Project Cars (even though I really don't want to).

12. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

Thanks for not making us wait too long. Fingers crossed everything works as intended this time.

13. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

Are you saying that when you press the pedals down hard the brake bar on the HUD doesn't go all the way up to the top? Because when I really want to slam the brakes on with my T3PA Pros the bar goes up to max. Under normal braking I tend to only need 80% or so but that's my choice. This should be the same with both Pros and non-pro pedals I would've thought? Perhaps not.

14. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

It's not just a case of maximum braking force though. I found with pCARS that adjusting the saturation of the pedals also helps. For instance, with pCARS I was constantly getting missed gear changes when using manual H shifter cars and changing the saturation point of the clutch to 75% made it much easier to shift as I only needed to press the clutch pedal 3/4's of the way to get full disengagement.
    This is the same problem I have with AC, sometimes on up or down shifts when in the heat of the battle I rush shifts and don't press the pedal to 100% travel, grinding the gears and losing time or control.
    Same with the brakes as I have the rubber cone mod installed on my T300's, sometimes it's better to decrease the efficiency so to speak, so lock ups are avoided, and others to increase it to give a faster / more direct response depending on the car and whether it has ABS.
    With the wide and varied amount of wheel / pedal combinations being used it's rather important we can set up our individual preference, or adjust out issues we may have with older gear that may have wear due to age and use !

15. Dyr_gl

Dyr_gl Racer

Have they finally greyed out the "pit" option during races?

16. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

No,they didn't! it is just a "hotfix" to fix some of the broken things of the 1.09 Update.

Let's see what the update 1.11 of December brings..apart than the Porsche Pack 2 and the Porsche Cayenne as free car.

Scuderia Paul and Larryf1951 like this.
  17. BUZZIN HORNET

BUZZIN HORNET Rookie

The rotation issues with the T300 are still there! Before this latest patch, the wheelbase had been defaulting to 4 flashes instead of 5 flashes. Changing the wheelbase back to the full rotation of 5 flashes was a quick fix. Now after this latest update, the rotation is still too twitchy, although it is on the correct 5 flashes on my T300 wheelbase. That means there is nowhere I can go to fix it. Please get this sorted soon! Everyone on this forum is being waaaaaaaay too patient with you guys! You have released a game that is nowhere near complete and I'm losing faith that you guys even know how to fix it?!

GhostMan likes this.
  18. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

Before the patch my T300 reset itself to 3 flashes and I had to do the mode thing twice to get it back to 1080. Since the patch I've not noticed any issues but have only driven the 458 GT2, R8 LMS and the Merc AMG GT3. Which cars do you have issues with?

19. BUZZIN HORNET

BUZZIN HORNET Rookie

I only tried the Exos, the Ferrari 599xx Evo and the Porsche GT4 - all of which feel way too sensitive on the steering. My wheelbase is displaying 5 flashes, so there's no 'lesser' setting I can now use to slow the steering ratio down.

20. Sidewinder@11

Sidewinder@11 Rookie

Strange.....my T300 is working perfectly now...D.O.R set on 1080...FFb even feels better...

Maxx69 likes this.