1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 PlayStation 4 Hotfix (v 1.10)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Dezember6th

Dezember6th Gamer

Following the 1.10 install (and a PS4 powercycle to be safe) my T300RS wheel rotation does not correspond to the wheel movement on the screen (cockpit view).
    Tried with the Porsche 934 RSR on Nordschleife.
    Driving it feels like the steering is not direct enough (= have to turn too much for realistic Porsche feeling)

2. dgonzalezm145

dgonzalezm145 Rookie

Exac
    Exactly. This is an issue specially in hard braking corners like turn 1 in nurburgring gp for example not so much in lesmos corners in monza. Nevertheless this issue could easily be resolved with a manual pedal calibration such as the one in project cars. This happens because of the conical mod in the brake, but should not be an excuse for the devs. No matter how hard I press the brake the bar wont fill all the way up

3. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

No problems with the conical brake mod on my t3pa pedals, just set the position of the rubber cone so that you can achieve 100 percent travel when you apply your maximum pressure to the brake pedal.

If you do this on the track with the pedal indicator up on the HUD you will see it jump straight up to maximum from the previous lower level...

Mauler_77 likes this.
  4. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

There's a chance your mod might be too close to the pedal arm so you can't get it to compress enough to register max braking. Can it be moved back? Is the cone screwed all the way down or is some thread visible? Mine is set up so if I press my foot down without max force the brakes will fill up about 70/80% but from there if I squeeze down harder it'll go to 100%. A calibration tool would be good, but honestly I haven't needed one for AC as much as I did for pCARS.

5. Sigurd615

Sigurd615 Racer

Same here I have my t3pa pro with conical working great.

6. dgonzalezm145

dgonzalezm145 Rookie

That was my thought at first. Then I realized that in fact my conical mod is set the furthest back from the pedal arm possible. It cant be pushed any further back. All I can do is push it forward and that makes the registry even worse. Good idea tho, but in my case doesn't fix the problem. To be able to get to 100% registry in braking I have to literally step on the pedal or almost at least (not possible in a race).

7. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

Hmm, the only other thing I can suggest is the pedal calibration step after starting the game, as stated on the Thrustmaster pedal info online. Seems a lot of folk do something similar. If you don't know then plug the wheel in, let it spin, then boot the game, and before you get in a car press the pedal down a few times as hard as the hardest you ever want to press it. It should then calibrate that pressure as maximum, and only go to that maximum if you apply the same pressure whilst driving, any less pressure and you'll only hit 70/80%. If you do this calibration and it still doesn't register or already do it then I don't know what else can be done.

8. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

It sounds like a hardware problem to me.

Do you have access to a PC? If so get the drivers downloaded and check your pedals in the Thrustmaster control panel. You can see easily if the output from the potentiometers in the control panel.

How big is the dead zone before you see a response from the brake?

If you remove just the rubber cone can you see full travel?

It looks like the mounting brake mod is different between the pro and basic t3pa pedals so not sure how it should look, but double check everything is set up as per the manual, i.e. The correct mounting position for the braket is being used.

Pictures seem to show multiple holes but as I don't have the pro pedals I don't know if it is possible to move the bracket backwards and forwards...

9. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

just returned from a month away to patch 1.10
    can i just say what a massive improvent from 1.03 the AI are behaveing the porsches are amazing
    alot more peoples online ( still the occasional knobhead) but private lobbys will sort them out
    keep up the great work kunos

Ace Pumpkin likes this.