1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Porsche Pack Vol. 3 DLC, Private Lobbies Update and Special Events

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Jan 27, 2017.

1. hooooo yeeeaaaahhhh!
    10 days left

paul_wev likes this.
  2. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Update 1.12 any idea what is in it. Any fixes for xbox game save data bug ?

IndianJones and SlimCharles like this.
  3. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Hope 1.12 brings mayor improvements. Two updates without that would be catasthrophic

ppbucko likes this.
  4. How can anything relating to a video game be 'catastrophic'?

nosoks and degobiol like this.
  5. @P73

@P73 Simracer

15424525_807267506077772_728419783_n.jpg

Dookie, ZapZap8, SlimCharles and 3 others like this.
  6. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Read my signature :D Maybe in English catasthrophic has more complex meaning, dont know.

Would be very bad that after two updates no mayor progress would have been done. They promissed the same features as in PC. If they dont come near to that at the end of the development, would be very close to be a fraud.

Ravellron and ppbucko like this.
  7. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

6 months in hardly any fixes so far. the second patch broke some issues on wheel 3rd patch mended them. Xbox game save/setup save data corruption has been there from day 1. Multiplayer is far from finished product. FPS still isn't good enough on xbox for a racing game of this gen.
    I've purchased all the dlc available and now I would like to see the dev's put some effort into putting some polish into the game, look at bug reporting section on console, most of these problems have existed from day 1 after 6 months of release these can't be acceptable any more, and to release more dlc is taking the piss, without fixing what we already have.

8. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

I'm fine and happy if with this upcoming 1.12 patch tyre model will be aligned with 1.11.4 pc patch.
    Everythings else is superfluous :)

Basquiat and @P73 like this.
  9. Infernal089

Infernal089 Rookie

In the future updating there will be no Private Lobbies [​IMG]

10. I hope it does not take long ... despite the joy of receiving the new dlc's, it is always frustrating not to be able to use the car on the track you want ... example of PP3, several new cars and you can not run with any of them online. .. what crazy this?

MBK72, svenvangent and SwissWeed like this.
  11. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

i think he means the consoles are getting custom online championships and was wandering if the pc is going to get them aswell.......Maybe?

12. Jana86

Jana86 Rookie

Hi!

I really miss championships and custom games in multiplayer too, and i think there are a fast growing community which would appreciate this feature on Xbox/PS4. I see really cool championships on the PC version, but unfortunatelly i can't see the lobby of the announced race. I've read that there will be Private lobbies on console:

"PRIVATE LOBBIES
    Firstly, we want to thank our console players for their continued patience regarding private lobbies. We get asked almost every day when they’re likely to land on console and be rest assured, our team have been working incredibly hard to make them happen. It’s not an easy task for the developers but today, we’re happy to announce that private lobbies are heading into QA next week, so watch this space… The finish line is in sight!"

Does it mean that it will be available on Xbox to search and join PC servers in the future? Or it means that who run a server for PC version can run a server to Xbox aswell to organize championships?

(Car setup market -upload and download setups- and leaderboard could strenghten user experience... I hope it will happen in the future, this features could make AC to the best console racesim game:))

Kembro likes this.
  13. Devs have stated that there are no plans for cross platform MP.

14. nosoks

nosoks Rookie

For those of us in Asia still waiting for PP3, I received this from 505 support........ better late than never

Hi Les,
    We have confirmed that Sony Asia will proceed with release of Porsche Pack 3 on March 3, 2017 (release countries are the Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand). Sorry about the delay in its release date, but content in Asia is handled by a completely separate team from ours here in the US and Europe. I hope this helps, even though it's later than we both expected! Take care, and it was a pleasure working through this with you.

-Mike
    505 Games Customer Support

@P73 and myimac like this.
  15. BoereJack

BoereJack Gamer

so any news on private lobbies and the new patch???? how long you wnat us to wait?

Donald_Trump2016 likes this.
  16. The sound of silence.

17. The usual we don't have any news on an exact date yet message appears regularly on the Facebook page. Better they get it right rather than release it broken though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Neil Goodinson and paul_wev like this.
  18. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

I would say april.

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  19. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

me too. and i'd say that 1.13 on pc will arrive before 1.14 on ps4 and xb1.

SlimCharles likes this.
  20. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I've started to loose interest now, bug reporting hasn't been updated since start of feb. pc gets updated every day. Private lobbies been in q/a for over a month and still no word on what were actually going to get. Button mapping who knows. I mean nearly 8 months on and still the basic racing sim features missing, xbox car setup screen still not working properly since day 1.